GOP: Women pregnant with Zika deformed fetus should not be allowed an Abortion.

The facts are there. People that won't do for themselves are supported through mandates the rest of us pay for.

Not really a fact.

More a probability. There are always those who scam the system.

But if someone offered to pay my way without anything in return, I could apply myself in other ways. I'd probably take it.

Conservatives. They want to force women to go through unwanted pregnancies, have unwanted babies, and then want to starve these women and babies to death.

Basically, you all want to punish women for having sex, isn't that right?

Well guess what? Too bad. Women do NOT have to go through an unwanted pregnancy or have an unwanted child. You should be happy. Saves you a shit ton of $$ if the woman has an abortion, cheap skates.

Biology backs me up, and does not support you at all. What we are talking about is undeniably a unique living organism, of the species Homo sapiens—in other words, a human being. It's not a dog, or a cat, or a rotifer, or an elephant or a paramecium; it's a human. No different than you or me, other than being at an earlier stage of development.

It is a human life form, no doubt. It is not a baby or a child YET though. It is basically a clump of cells with no consciousness. AND it's not your business if a couple decides they don't want a pregnancy. That is a personal choice that has nothing to do with some strange old man on the internet.

If what a woman does with her body is a personal choice that has nothing to do with anyone else, why do the rest of us forced to support a woman and the children she has that she can't afford?

Tell you what, when the women that expect others to pay for the choices they make with their bodies stop asking for someone else to fund things from contraceptives to food stamps depending on the situation, I'll stop saying what I think they should do.

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

Why does the left not FORCE women who are not able to support their children to have abortions ?

Because only a RWNJ would think this was consistent with democracy. Oh, and the People's Republic of China:

Forced abortion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shall we call you Chairman Mao from now on?

Yet you bleeding hearts don't have a problem forcing the rest of us to fund the results of a choice you said was none of our business when it was made.

Interesting how you oppose force in some situations and applaud it in others.

Who is forcing you to fund anything? Why don't you explain this comment.

It is a human life form, no doubt. It is not a baby or a child YET though. It is basically a clump of cells with no consciousness. AND it's not your business if a couple decides they don't want a pregnancy. That is a personal choice that has nothing to do with some strange old man on the internet.

If what a woman does with her body is a personal choice that has nothing to do with anyone else, why do the rest of us forced to support a woman and the children she has that she can't afford?

Tell you what, when the women that expect others to pay for the choices they make with their bodies stop asking for someone else to fund things from contraceptives to food stamps depending on the situation, I'll stop saying what I think they should do.

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

Why does the left not FORCE women who are not able to support their children to have abortions ?

Because only a RWNJ would think this was consistent with democracy. Oh, and the People's Republic of China:

Yet you bleeding hearts don't have a problem forcing the rest of us to fund the results of a choice you said was none of our business when it was made.

They really are not bleeding hearts (guessing you are responding to some AirInHead stupidity). This is all a matter of self interest. As long as they can get people to pay their way...they will.

The question, of course, is why the left isn't pushing this idea. They are the ones who tend to like to solve everything with government.

Who is "they?"

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

Interesting how, in the absence of facts, you just Make Shit Up.

Well, not interesting, actually, just typical.

The facts are there. People that won't do for themselves are supported through mandates the rest of us pay for.

So you'd pay to force women to have abortions?

That would be up to you.

Well, anyways, it's not any of your business if a woman decides to have a baby or not have a baby. Mind your business!

That depends. If a woman that will support her children wants to have 20, that's her business. When a woman that tells others what she does with her body isn't any of our business then demands we pay for the result of her choice when she can't, it becomes my business. I'm not making it mine. She is when she demands others be forced to support her choices.

Don't want me saying anything, don't ask for my help when you make a choice you can't afford.

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

Who is forcing you to fund anything? Why don't you explain this comment.

Taxes are voluntary? Funding social welfare to pay for some woman's kids she can't afford to have is voluntary?

I don't give a shit how many kids she has as long as she supports them. However, if she can't and tells me her choice isn't my business, I don't give a shit what happens to her.

Well, anyways, it's not any of your business if a woman decides to have a baby or not have a baby. Mind your business!

That depends. If a woman that will support her children wants to have 20, that's her business. When a woman that tells others what she does with her body isn't any of our business then demands we pay for the result of her choice when she can't, it becomes my business. I'm not making it mine. She is when she demands others be forced to support her choices.

Don't want me saying anything, don't ask for my help when you make a choice you can't afford.

It isn't your business. You aren't paying for anything. Once those tax $$ leave your hands, they no longer belong to you.

It isn't your business. You aren't paying for anything. Once those tax $$ leave your hands, they no longer belong to you.

Since I'm the one that earned the money and the only way the bitch and her little bastards can get it is because of people like me, it's still my money. That is was taken is irrelevant.

I don't give a fuck what happens to someone like her. She deserves nothing except what she can afford to pay by what she earned. If she can't, tough shit.

Since I'm the one that earned the money and the only way the bitch and her little bastards can get it is because of people like me, it's still my money. That is was taken is irrelevant.

I don't give a fuck what happens to someone like her. She deserves nothing except what she can afford to pay by what she earned. If she can't, tough shit.

It's not your money. You are wrong. Then I guess you should be pro choice.

Who is "her?" You're nuttier than squirrel poop.

I earned it, bitch. It's mine.

I am pro choice. If a woman wants to have sex with any number of men, go for it. If she gets pregnant despite not intending to, I become pro personal responsibility and expect her to take it based on her choice to give it up and aborting it isn't being responsible. If she chooses to have it, a choice I support, I expect her to pay for it and living off someone else's money is being responsible. Never has been and never will be.

Someone that makes a choice with her body then demands those she told to butt out to pay for it when she can't. If she can't pay for her choices and has to live in a cardboard box, I'm OK with that. It was her choice that produced the results.

I am pro choice. If a woman wants to have sex with any number of men, go for it. If she gets pregnant despite not intending to, I become pro personal responsibility and expect her to take it based on her choice to give it up and aborting it isn't being responsible. If she chooses to have it, a choice I support, I expect her to pay for it and living off someone else's money is being responsible. Never has been and never will be.

Sorry, it's not yours once it leaves your hands in the form of taxes. Then it becomes the collective "ours."

Doesn't matter what you think about it. We are going to keep using tax money to help the poor.

Someone that makes a choice with her body then demands those she told to butt out to pay for it when she can't. If she can't pay for her choices and has to live in a cardboard box, I'm OK with that. It was her choice that produced the results.

That's why some women probably have abortions. Because they can't afford to have a kid. Most pregnancies, especially ones where abortion is playing a role, are not planned and not choices.

Oh, I know who YOU are now. You changed your avatar, but you can't change your rotten demeanor. You suck.

Sorry, it's not yours once it leaves your hands in the form of taxes. Then it becomes the collective "ours."

Doesn't matter what you think about it. We are going to keep using tax money to help the poor.

Funny thing is pieces of shit like you that say you care for the poor are liars. If you did, you'd realize that the government doesn't have to be involved at all. The only thing that needs to happen is for liars like you to help them on your own. Since you won't, your claims of compassion are dismissed.

If you care so much for someone that doesn't have, why do you have to be told to help. Why don't you help on your own?

As for supporting helping someone that told you to butt out of a choice that demands you fund it when they can't, it makes you stupid. You're willing to stay out of what happens then are willing to let them play you like a fiddle. Idiot.

Forum List

Back