GOP: Women pregnant with Zika deformed fetus should not be allowed an Abortion.

It isn't your business. You aren't paying for anything. Once those tax $$ leave your hands, they no longer belong to you.

Since I'm the one that earned the money and the only way the bitch and her little bastards can get it is because of people like me, it's still my money. That is was taken is irrelevant.

I don't give a fuck what happens to someone like her. She deserves nothing except what she can afford to pay by what she earned. If she can't, tough shit.

It's not your money. You are wrong. Then I guess you should be pro choice.

I earned it, bitch. It's mine.

I am pro choice. If a woman wants to have sex with any number of men, go for it. If she gets pregnant despite not intending to, I become pro personal responsibility and expect her to take it based on her choice to give it up and aborting it isn't being responsible. If she chooses to have it, a choice I support, I expect her to pay for it and living off someone else's money is being responsible. Never has been and never will be.

Sorry, it's not yours once it leaves your hands in the form of taxes. Then it becomes the collective "ours."

Doesn't matter what you think about it. We are going to keep using tax money to help the poor.

Funny thing is pieces of shit like you that say you care for the poor are liars. If you did, you'd realize that the government doesn't have to be involved at all. The only thing that needs to happen is for liars like you to help them on your own. Since you won't, your claims of compassion are dismissed.

If you care so much for someone that doesn't have, why do you have to be told to help. Why don't you help on your own?

As for supporting helping someone that told you to butt out of a choice that demands you fund it when they can't, it makes you stupid. You're willing to stay out of what happens then are willing to let them play you like a fiddle. Idiot.

I do care for the poor. Yes, the government does have to be involved, as evidenced by our empty food pantries. Charitable donations are not nearly enough to help the poor and they never have been.

Yes, I say you butt out of other people's lives.

Choosing to have sex is not choosing to have a baby. Lol. Big difference there.

Choosing to have sex knowing that one can be created means there is no difference.

If you think someone that has sex knowing what could happen is OK to have an abortion, do you also believe it's OK for someone taking on a house payment they know could be one they can't afford to burn down the house if it comes to where they can't pay for it?

Since I'm the one that earned the money and the only way the bitch and her little bastards can get it is because of people like me, it's still my money. That is was taken is irrelevant.

I don't give a fuck what happens to someone like her. She deserves nothing except what she can afford to pay by what she earned. If she can't, tough shit.

I am pro choice. If a woman wants to have sex with any number of men, go for it. If she gets pregnant despite not intending to, I become pro personal responsibility and expect her to take it based on her choice to give it up and aborting it isn't being responsible. If she chooses to have it, a choice I support, I expect her to pay for it and living off someone else's money is being responsible. Never has been and never will be.

Sorry, it's not yours once it leaves your hands in the form of taxes. Then it becomes the collective "ours."

Doesn't matter what you think about it. We are going to keep using tax money to help the poor.

Funny thing is pieces of shit like you that say you care for the poor are liars. If you did, you'd realize that the government doesn't have to be involved at all. The only thing that needs to happen is for liars like you to help them on your own. Since you won't, your claims of compassion are dismissed.

If you care so much for someone that doesn't have, why do you have to be told to help. Why don't you help on your own?

As for supporting helping someone that told you to butt out of a choice that demands you fund it when they can't, it makes you stupid. You're willing to stay out of what happens then are willing to let them play you like a fiddle. Idiot.

I do care for the poor. Yes, the government does have to be involved, as evidenced by our empty food pantries. Charitable donations are not nearly enough to help the poor and they never have been.

So your argument is because people don't do with what they earned to the level you think they should, it's OK to take it from them? I bet you're stupid enough to believe that your support of higher taxes makes you compassionate and charitable.

The government does not have to be involved. If the food pantries are empty, it's because people like you aren't doing enough. That means you don't care enough to do more.

So your argument is because people don't do with what they earned to the level you think they should, it's OK to take it from them? I bet you're stupid enough to believe that your support of higher taxes makes you compassionate and charitable.

The government does not have to be involved. If the food pantries are empty, it's because people like you aren't doing enough. That means you don't care enough to do more.

It's called taxes, dummy. Nope, the reason why food pantries are empty is because of rotten human beings like you.

Well, anyways, it's not any of your business if a woman decides to have a baby or not have a baby. Mind your business!

That depends. If a woman that will support her children wants to have 20, that's her business. When a woman that tells others what she does with her body isn't any of our business then demands we pay for the result of her choice when she can't, it becomes my business. I'm not making it mine. She is when she demands others be forced to support her choices.

Don't want me saying anything, don't ask for my help when you make a choice you can't afford.

It isn't your business. You aren't paying for anything. Once those tax $$ leave your hands, they no longer belong to you.

Oh, I know who YOU are now. You changed your avatar, but you can't change your rotten demeanor. You suck.

Since when is practicing personal responsibility and expecting others to do the same a rotten demeanor? That's honorable. That you don't expect others to do it is dishonorable.

It's called taxes, dummy. Nope, the reason why food pantries are empty is because of rotten human beings like you.

The reason they're empty is because people like you don't do enough. If people like you that claimed you cared actually did to the level of your claims, those pantries would be full. It's your fault and the only thing you can come up with to make yourself feel better for being a slack ass is forcing someone else to pick up that slack.

Well, anyways, it's not any of your business if a woman decides to have a baby or not have a baby. Mind your business!

That depends. If a woman that will support her children wants to have 20, that's her business. When a woman that tells others what she does with her body isn't any of our business then demands we pay for the result of her choice when she can't, it becomes my business. I'm not making it mine. She is when she demands others be forced to support her choices.

Don't want me saying anything, don't ask for my help when you make a choice you can't afford.

Oh, I know who YOU are now. You changed your avatar, but you can't change your rotten demeanor. You suck.

Since when is practicing personal responsibility and expecting others to do the same a rotten demeanor? That's honorable. That you don't expect others to do it is dishonorable.

Mistakes happen. NOBODY is perfect. Some mistakes are worse than others. Nothing wrong with helping people who need the help, and that is especially true when children are involved.

Sorry, but most people (you not included) would be heartbroken to see mothers with children living in the streets. Nobody cares about your personal judgments on these people or their lives or their mistakes.

The reason they're empty is because people like you don't do enough. If people like you that claimed you cared actually did to the level of your claims, those pantries would be full. It's your fault and the only thing you can come up with to make yourself feel better for being a slack ass is forcing someone else to pick up that slack.

More bullshit. It's because of greedy people like you, Scrooge. I give what I can when I can.

The average worker (making $50,000 a year) pays approximately 35 dollars a year to help feed and clothe the needy through their taxpayer dollars. Boo hoo for you that you are upset about that 35 dollars. Be a man.

Mistakes happen. NOBODY is perfect. Some mistakes are worse than others. Nothing wrong with helping people who need the help, and that is especially true when children are involved.

Sorry, but most people (you not included) would be heartbroken to see mothers with children living in the streets. Nobody cares about your personal judgments on these people or their lives or their mistakes.

No one is saying mistakes don't happen. However, a mistake on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine nor does it make it my responsibility to offset it because you can't. That's what you saying in this situation. Person A, despite their best efforts to prevent pregnancy, got pregnant knowing that it was a possibility. When Person A can't afford the result of that choice, you believe Persons B - Z should be forced to pay for it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with helping someone in need as long as the one doing the helping makes the choice to help. You making that choice on behalf of anyone but yourself isn't your business. If her body is her choice, my money is my choice.

I support my children. Not my responsibility to support anyone else's. I didn't get the piece and create the child, not my job to take care of them when the one that did give it up can't afford the choice she made and the sperm donor for which she spread her legs isn't doing his job.

Why is whether she lives in the streets my concern. You said the choices she made with her body were none of my business. Which one is it. Should I leave her alone and ignore what she does or pay attention to it? You give mixed signals. You want me to butt out then you want me to be involved.

Those getting what I earned should care. Without people like me, they wouldn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

The average worker (making $50,000 a year) pays approximately 35 dollars a year to help feed and clothe the needy through their taxpayer dollars. Boo hoo for you that you are upset about that 35 dollars. Be a man.

I am a man. I support my kids and don't demand someone else do it. That's what a man does.

You act as if the amount is relevant. I don't give a damn if it's a penny. If it's one penny being forced to go to someone that told me to butt out of her choice that caused her to need that one penny, it's one cent too much.

I am a man. I support my kids and don't demand someone else do it. That's what a man does.

You act as if the amount is relevant. I don't give a damn if it's a penny. If it's one penny being forced to go to someone that told me to butt out of her choice that caused her to need that one penny, it's one cent too much.

That's because your a cheap and rotten human being who only cares about himself.

Look pal, I am NEVER going to agree with your awful conservative ideology. It is terrible and the United States would be a horrible place if any of your ideas were allowed to become reality. So we are NEVER going to agree on anything. Therefore, this conversation is useless and a waste of time, so see ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

But he doesn't mind paying $870 a year in corporate welfare.

If what a woman does with her body is a personal choice that has nothing to do with anyone else, why do the rest of us forced to support a woman and the children she has that she can't afford?

Tell you what, when the women that expect others to pay for the choices they make with their bodies stop asking for someone else to fund things from contraceptives to food stamps depending on the situation, I'll stop saying what I think they should do.

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

Why does the left not FORCE women who are not able to support their children to have abortions ?

Because only a RWNJ would think this was consistent with democracy. Oh, and the People's Republic of China:

Forced abortion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shall we call you Chairman Mao from now on?

Yet you bleeding hearts don't have a problem forcing the rest of us to fund the results of a choice you said was none of our business when it was made.

Interesting how you oppose force in some situations and applaud it in others.

They really are not bleeding hearts (guessing you are responding to some AirInHead stupidity). This is all a matter of self interest. As long as they can get people to pay their way...they will.

The question, of course, is why the left isn't pushing this idea. They are the ones who tend to like to solve everything with government.

Who is "they?"

The left.

"Help" the poor ?

Now, that's funny.

Help the poor create more poor.....that's what you are doing.

He pays taxes on income, so it was his before it became the governments.

How much of it do intend to confiscate ?

"Help" the poor ?

Now, that's funny.

Hearing a leftist wrongist speak of “helping the poor” always makes me think of John 12:4-6.

Those of us on the right believe that charity toward the poor is only fulfilled by giving what is rightfully our own to give. Those on the wrong seem to think that they can claim credit for “charity”, not by giving anything that is their own to give, but on the basis of getting government to take it from someone else.

That's because your a cheap and rotten human being who only cares about himself.

No, it's because it's none of YOUR fucking who I help with what I earned.

If you cared so much, those of us you'd have forced to do it the way you want wouldn't be forced to do it. You and those like you would take care of it. Since you don't, YOU don't care.

"Help" the poor ?

Now, that's funny.

Chris says it's not the money of the one that earned it yet indicates it has to be taken from the earned to give to the non earner. She also goes on about how it's only x amount. Like most self proclaimed compassionate do nothings, she assumes it's about the amount.

Forum List

Back