GOP will call Adam Schiff as witness in sham impeachment inquiry, Gaetz warns Dems

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Now THAT is an interesting development although, as chairman bet he can simply REFUSE, but the optics is worth it! He’s not just a witness; he’s a conspirator in making up half the lies in this latest witch hunt.

------------

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., said Republicans will call Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., who’s heading up the Democratic Party’s “sham” impeachment inquiry as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, as a fact witness.

In an appearance on Fox Business Network’s “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” Gaetz continued his efforts to push back on the opposition party’s secret impeachment proceedings taking place in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, slamming the process as “totally antithetical to our constitutional principles.”

“The one mistake they’ve made — and I don’t know if they know this yet — Adam Schiff has now made himself a fact witness and we intend to call him [as a witness] in the Judiciary Committee,” the lawmaker said.

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com ..

Now THAT is an interesting development although, as chairman bet he can simply REFUSE, but the optics is worth it! He’s not just a witness; he’s a conspirator in making up half the lies in this latest witch hunt.

------------

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., said Republicans will call Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., who’s heading up the Democratic Party’s “sham” impeachment inquiry as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, as a fact witness.

In an appearance on Fox Business Network’s “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” Gaetz continued his efforts to push back on the opposition party’s secret impeachment proceedings taking place in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, slamming the process as “totally antithetical to our constitutional principles.”

“The one mistake they’ve made — and I don’t know if they know this yet — Adam Schiff has now made himself a fact witness and we intend to call him [as a witness] in the Judiciary Committee,” the lawmaker said.

What is not true about the statement? Gaetz should be in front of an ethics board, do they still have the in the tramp admin, oh they are only for Dems. Has he (Gaetz) been drinking again.

"We've been very good to your country,” Schiff said, pretending to read the call transcript. “Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that.”

------------

What is not true about the statement? Gaetz should be in front of an ethics board, do they still have the in the tramp admin, oh they are only for Dems. Has he (Gaetz) been drinking again.

"We've been very good to your country,” Schiff said, pretending to read the call transcript. “Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that.”
Aw...our local Muslim terrorist sympathizer and Surrender Monkey sycophant has nothing worthwhile to say but her lies. ...which she never stops spewing!....please post FROM THE TRANSCRIPT THE SECTION WHERE IT SAYS SEVEN TIMES.....BTW :ahole-1:...the transcript is a JOINT EFFORT OF SEVERAL PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT AGENCY'S THAT PUT IT TOGETHER....NOT TRUMP OR ONE OF HIS SUPPORTERS...CHECK THAT OUT ABNORMALS!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back