GOP will be cutting funds to Red Donald

That image above by Bassman is exactly what is happening to Donald and his campaign.

First, he was self funding None and now he is taking donations. But you said above that Republican donations are going through him. They are not.

GOP donations are going to go to responsible senatorial and house candidates not a loser like Red Donald.

Thanks for agreeing with the OP
First you were for the Gulf war, and now you are against it?

LOL Take your pills Jake.

So you voting a DEM ticket forces them to support Trump. With that type of logic you will have no nose left to smell the shit coming when the Dems win congress back. Be an adult!

Actually I would be voting a Anti-Republican ticket. For the last 8 years Conservatives have told the Republican Party that we expect it to be a Conservative Party. Yet they continue to talk the talk without walking the walk. The 2014 election being the prime example. Now that the Republican Party has had a non-establishment candidate forced on them, they want to throw the election away.

I say it's time for Republicans to step up and become a Conservative party, or be prepared to have no power at all. An enemy I know is far better than a supposed friend who's ready to stab me in the back.

I Understand your sentiment, and I am as angry with the GOP as you, but voting for the enemy and conceding any hope doesn't make sense to me. Trump being the nominee has already shook the RNC, so perhaps they will grows some balls.

No. In American politics, the opposition is not the enemy. It is the opposition. Learn the difference, like adults do.

Sorry if you get butt hurt by someone referring to the opposition as the enemy. It is not my intention or desire to play a soft mamby pamby politically correct person. So if the word enemy scares you, perhaps you'd be better off in a sewing circle or discussing recipes where nobody gets offended.

That image above by Bassman is exactly what is happening to Donald and his campaign.

First, he was self funding None and now he is taking donations. But you said above that Republican donations are going through him. They are not.

GOP donations are going to go to responsible senatorial and house candidates not a loser like Red Donald.

First you were for the Gulf war, and now you are against it? LOL Take your pills Jake.
Which war? 1991 or 2003. I supported the first war and vehemently opposed the invasion of Iraq in 2003. You lie again and are so easily to deal with.

So you voting a DEM ticket forces them to support Trump. With that type of logic you will have no nose left to smell the shit coming when the Dems win congress back. Be an adult!

Actually I would be voting a Anti-Republican ticket. For the last 8 years Conservatives have told the Republican Party that we expect it to be a Conservative Party. Yet they continue to talk the talk without walking the walk. The 2014 election being the prime example. Now that the Republican Party has had a non-establishment candidate forced on them, they want to throw the election away.

I say it's time for Republicans to step up and become a Conservative party, or be prepared to have no power at all. An enemy I know is far better than a supposed friend who's ready to stab me in the back.

I Understand your sentiment, and I am as angry with the GOP as you, but voting for the enemy and conceding any hope doesn't make sense to me. Trump being the nominee has already shook the RNC, so perhaps they will grows some balls.

No. In American politics, the opposition is not the enemy. It is the opposition. Learn the difference, like adults do.

Sorry if you get butt hurt by someone referring to the opposition as the enemy. It is not my intention or desire to play a soft mamby pamby politically correct person. So if the word enemy scares you, perhaps you'd be better off in a sewing circle or discussing recipes where nobody gets offended.
I have no problem with that if you accept that when Obama said don't bring a knife to a gun fight did not mean kill the political opposition.

First you were for the Gulf war, and now you are against it? LOL Take your pills Jake.
Which war? 1991 or 2003. I supported the first war and vehemently opposed the invasion of Iraq in 2003. You lie again and are so easily to deal with.
Jake no one cares what wars you were for, really. It was a joke, but with your personality disorder you think it matters....................

See a doctor

I have no problem with that if you accept that when Obama said don't bring a knife to a gun fight did not mean kill the political opposition.

Political spin, both sides do it. I don't even recall when he said that or the context. Trump just got rolled by the lib media for saying the 2nd amendment voters could stop Hellary. It's all political noise, and is not in the context of this thread.

Political spin, both sides do it. I don't even recall when he said that or the context. Trump just got rolled by the lib media for saying the 2nd amendment voters could stop Hellary. It's all political noise, and is not in the context of this thread.
It's my OP, BTM. Yeah, Trump talked stupidly; I listened to him and could not believe he could say such a thing that could so easily used against him. Statements like that support why the OP is happening.

It's my OP, BTM. Yeah, Trump talked stupidly; I listened to him and could not believe he could say such a thing that could so easily used against him. Statements like that support why the OP is happening.
The OP is not happening because Trump is taking in more donations than any other Republican by far. LOL you just can't admit this to yourself

Hope against hope, little buddy. :lol:

"Red Donald"....yeah....right.....

But hope? Yes, hope!

Not unlike the ritual each night when you don your pretty red Doctor Dentons, get down on your little knees and search under your bed in hope there won't be some actual Republican lurking there!

An actual Republican - a genuine boogeyman to you Closetcrats.

Can't blame you for being afraid....

The OP is not happening because Trump is taking in more donations than any other Republican by far. LOL you just can't admit this to yourself
Prove his campaign is taking more than the RNC. You can't because it is not true.

Hope against hope, little buddy. :lol:

"Red Donald"....yeah....right.....

But hope? Yes, hope!

Not unlike the ritual each night when you don your pretty red Doctor Dentons, get down on your little knees and search under your bed in hope there won't be some actual Republican lurking there!

An actual Republican - a genuine boogeyman to you Closetcrats.

Can't blame you for being afraid....
Yup, we the acutal Republicans are rallying and kicking your faux Republicans' ass, Henry. :)

Prove his campaign is taking more than the RNC. You can't because it is not true.
Who donates to the GOP? Don't most people donate to a candidate.

Why Yes they do.

Next

Who donates to the GOP? Don't most people donate to a candidate. Why Yes they do. Next
You have no idea. Go research, sunshine. :lol:

I'm not butthurt at all. I am pointing out your stupidity.

Last edited:
Who donates to the GOP? Don't most people donate to a candidate. Why Yes they do. Next
Again Trump is the leading Republican candidate, and is getting the most donations in the GOP........

Again Trump is the leading Republican candidate, and is getting the most donations in the GOP........
You said he was getting all the donations and then you said he is getting the most donations and you seem to forget all about his proclamations of self-funding.

You can't keep your stories straight.

Forum List

Back