GOP will be cutting funds to Red Donald

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
GOP looks to move funds away from Trump even with latest campaign shakeup

Comrade Trump has demonstrated he will not stop the way in which he campaigns. His new campaign CEO, Bannon, "signals that Trump will campaign through Election Day with the pugnacious style that won him the Republican nomination but has left him with a serious deficit against Hillary Clinton in the general election. He trails by significant margins, nationally and in the battleground states. His style has alienated non-white voters, millennials, and college-educated whites."

All the insider GOP signals indicate Republican money will soon be going to senatorial and house candidates.

GOP looks to move funds away from Trump even with latest campaign shakeup

Comrade Trump has demonstrated he will not stop the way in which he campaigns. His new campaign CEO, Bannon, "signals that Trump will campaign through Election Day with the pugnacious style that won him the Republican nomination but has left him with a serious deficit against Hillary Clinton in the general election. He trails by significant margins, nationally and in the battleground states. His style has alienated non-white voters, millennials, and college-educated whites."

All the insider GOP signals indicate Republican money will soon be going to senatorial and house candidates.

This is proof that the RNC is more concerned about preserving their brand and position as a party in a 2 party system than advancing the ideals of conservatism.

If they were actually concerned about conservative ideas, they would not shift their support from Trump to Hellary, but rather would fall inline to support Johnson, the Libertarian who is much closer to their political center they Hellary.
Meet the Republicans Who Say They'll Vote for Clinton

The reason they won't do this is clear. It would energize people to join the libertarian party and then the GOP would face the possibility of becoming the outsiders in a 2 party system. It's as clear as Trump's orange hair and Hellary's cankles.

To add to my previous post-

If the RNC began to back Johnson, he would get to the 15% threshold to make the debate stage, he could possible win enough electoral votes from The orange clown and the pantsuit bulldyke to keep either from winning the required 270. And then the GOP controlled house could hand the presidency to Johnson. They won't even consider this strategy because it would further weaken their brand, decrease their power, and eventually leave them to waste.

• Banned

If the RNC began to back Johnson, he would get to the 15% threshold to make the debate stage, he could possible win enough electoral votes from The orange clown and the pantsuit bulldyke to keep either from winning the required 270. And then the GOP controlled house could hand the presidency to Johnson. They won't even consider this strategy because it would further weaken their brand, decrease their power, and eventually leave them to waste.
The WH would hand it to Johnson. But the GOP has no intention for Johnson to get to 15%.

The WH could hand it to anyone, and it would probably be Romney.

Actually I believe they have to select from the 3 top canidates, so no, they could not give it to Mittens.

• Banned

Actually I believe they have to select from the 3 top canidates, so no, they could not give it to Mittens.
You are right, and I changed it to Johnson.

The real question, if inspite of the RNC, Johnson does mange to throw this to the House, who would the GOPpers give it to. I maintain they would still not give it to Johnson, but public pressure is the wildcard.

Why, are you a con or lib?

I'm a Conservative. My reasoning is that the Republicans brought the Donald Trump problem on themselves, and should be forced to support their unwanted candidate to the end; just as Conservatives were expected to support Romney and McCain in the last two elections.
So you voting a DEM ticket forces them to support Trump. With that type of logic you will have no nose left to smell the shit coming when the Dems win congress back. Be an adult!

So you voting a DEM ticket forces them to support Trump. With that type of logic you will have no nose left to smell the shit coming when the Dems win congress back. Be an adult!

Actually I would be voting a Anti-Republican ticket. For the last 8 years Conservatives have told the Republican Party that we expect it to be a Conservative Party. Yet they continue to talk the talk without walking the walk. The 2014 election being the prime example. Now that the Republican Party has had a non-establishment candidate forced on them, they want to throw the election away.

I say it's time for Republicans to step up and become a Conservative party, or be prepared to have no power at all. An enemy I know is far better than a supposed friend who's ready to stab me in the back.

Actually I would be voting a Anti-Republican ticket. For the last 8 years Conservatives have told the Republican Party that we expect it to be a Conservative Party. Yet they continue to talk the talk without walking the walk. The 2014 election being the prime example. Now that the Republican Party has had a non-establishment candidate forced on them, they want to throw the election away.

I say it's time for Republicans to step up and become a Conservative party, or be prepared to have no power at all. An enemy I know is far better than a supposed friend who's ready to stab me in the back.

I Understand your sentiment, and I am as angry with the GOP as you, but voting for the enemy and conceding any hope doesn't make sense to me. Trump being the nominee has already shook the RNC, so perhaps they will grows some balls.

I Understand your sentiment, and I am as angry with the GOP as you, but voting for the enemy and conceding any hope doesn't make sense to me. Trump being the nominee has already shook the RNC, so perhaps they will grows some balls.

Realize, I'm not voting for Trump either way. He's no more a Conservative than Clinton.

the pantsuit bulldyke

So is it now required for all libertarians to be squealing misogynists?

As in, is that part of the libertarian party plank?

I just ask because all libertarians these days seem to be frothing out a steady stream of bitter whiny sexist insults. No wonder the libertarians are an all-male group.
Foxfyre is a libertarian. She is, yes, whiny, at times bitter, but is neither males nor a bull dyke.

Forum List

Back