GOP Votes To Slash Veterans Benefits

That’s the claim every time the left wants a big money hike for any department. If they want a 25% increase and only get 10%, they claim it’s a 15% cut. When in reality it’s a 10% increase. Then they wonder why we rank so low in math proficiency.
  • establishes discretionary spending limits for FY2024-FY2033 that include decreases in discretionary spending;

"Decreases in spending"--that is a CUT.

Unless they can use us.

Ain't that the truth.

Remember when bush43 wanted over One Billion Dollars from the V.A., at the height of his fucked invasion of Iraq? It was the Democrats who fought to restore those cuts. ReNaziKlans will parade Vets when they need us, and then fuck us later on.

Last edited:
Can you not flippin READ.

That’s an estimated 22% cut, which the Veterans Administration says would mean the immediate loss of $2 billion in funding for veterans services, and 30 million fewer veteran outpatient visits. The VA would lose 81,000 jobs. That would mean fewer employees to answer veterans’ phone calls, schedule health visits, process their disability claims, and provide other critical services.

That is the problem with you dumbshits. You bury your ignorant ass head in the sand. Republicans should ditch the elephant and adopt the ostrich.
As I said on the subject earlier: Go to any VA hospital, floor by floor, to any work space, office or clinic and count the number of people who are actually performing their job. It's worse than any county roads work crew where 5 supervisors and 20 workers are leaning on their shovels to watch 1 guy working.

Republicans hate the veterans. The ORANGE CHEETOH was proof.

So yeah, House Republicans voted Wednesday to cut veterans’ services significantly and limit their health care. I say, I am not surprised.

I'm all for that. Since October 2019 I have seen my Primary Care doctor in person ONE time. I've had THREE in person visits cancelled , TWO telephone conferences canceled and half a dozen telephone conferences re-scheduled. So yeah, cut them some more.

House Republicans voted Wednesday to cut veterans’ services significantly and limit their health care. That’s just one aspect of Barely Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s debt ceiling and budget cuts extortion package that passed 217-215, with all but four Republicans voting for it. Those four didn’t think the cuts were deep enough.

The bill would roll back spending for the 2024 fiscal year to 2022 levels, except for defense spending. Because it’s exempted, everything else would be cut by much more. That’s an estimated 22% cut, which the Veterans Administration says would mean the immediate loss of $2 billion in funding for veterans services, and 30 million fewer veteran outpatient visits. The VA would lose 81,000 jobs. That would mean fewer employees to answer veterans’ phone calls, schedule health visits, process their disability claims, and provide other critical services.

Here’s the link I n the article from the VA

Let’s see the Magascum from usmb have to say about this.

Sure they do screws. Sure they do.

Any use idiot that falls for the dems election year smear campaign is an enemy of this country.

1682634029174.png

Same old tired fucking lies from the same old tired fucking demagogues.

Really, dude, you liberoidal nose pickers need to get a script that isn't 40 fucking years old.

Oh yeah, Daily Kooks....Gotta spread the spam in for your corporate paymasters,
trollboy has no credibility with the majority of the board st USMB,anytime he opens his mouth he shits all over the floor and we know its all lies.

trollboy has no credibility with the majority of the board st USMB,anytime he opens his mouth he shits all over the floor and we know its all lies.

There is the bill, a disgusting piece of shit to be honest. Title III--Repeal market distorting Green Energy Tax Credits. But then there is Division D--The Lower Energy Costs Act. I mean come on, why didn't they just bring the oil and gas company executives to the House floor and everyone knell down and, well you get the picture. It is doubling down on stupid.

Like look at this little diddy,

Issuance Of Noncompetitive Oil And Gas Lease; Conditions.—Where an unpatented oil placer mining claim validly located prior to February 24, 1920, which has been or is currently producing or is capable of producing oil or gas, has been or is hereafter deemed conclusively abandoned for failure to file timely the required instruments or copies of instruments required by section 1744 of title 43, and it is shown to the satisfaction of the Secretary that such failure was inadvertent, justifiable, or not due to lack of reasonable diligence on the part of the owner, the Secretary may issue, for the lands covered by the abandoned unpatented oil placer mining claim, a noncompetitive oil and gas lease, consistent with the provisions of section 17(e) of this Act, to be effective from the statutory date the claim was deemed conclusively abandoned. Issuance of such a lease shall be conditioned upon

You want to tell me what the hell that has to do with the debt ceiling or even spending? NOTHING, but it sure makes a couple of old time oil companies all warm and fuzzy inside.

Seriously, half the bill is a damn fulfillment of a wish list for the oil and gas industry, from making it easier to approve pipelines, easier to pollute the waterways, and easier to limit competition. It should be painfully clear to anyone that can muddle through that legislative horseshit who Republicans represent, and I am here to tell you, it ain't a damn single one of you Republican ostriches, or anyone you know for that matter.

United States Army. 1st Air Cavalry. Later served the Pentagon. U.S. Army Communications Command, Pentagon TeleCommunications Center Room5A910.

You on the other hand are coward, who supports a draft dodger.
You were in the Army but your name is the Marine MOS code for basic infantryman?

Forum List

Back