GOP unwilling to even censure Schiff

All the Rs do at this point is give the perception that they are conservative........remember they'll vote for impeachment 100 times when they're not in the majority. Yeah, buddy, they'll tear it up and talk it up. Give em the majority and they slink away like gollum.
What we need to do if, by some miracle Trump gets elected again, is to have them vote for impeachment again, only, hide the writing at the bottom of the page they sign that will impeach the entire US Congress and not Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

I just love practical jokes, and I'm sure they will get a laugh out of it as well while they look for other criminal activity to engage in to make more money.

We just don't have enough hate-circlejerk threads from the butthurt Trump cult sore-losers, so it was good to see this new one.

If they're all crying together here, it does keep them off the streets and away from children and small animals. So that's a plus. It's just kind of gross to watch.
But we are with ya now!!

Let's destroy the GOP!

Then we will only have one more party to get rid of.

A vote for censure went up regarding Congressman Schiff for his role and conduct during the fictious Russian collusion investigation that took 3 years and resulted in nothing other than bashing Trump in the media 24/7. However, about a dozen Republicans refused to censure him, meaning the votes were not there to censure him.
And people expect the GOP to go after Biden for his crimes? They can't even censure Schiff.

Yep. It was 20 Republicans I believe. 5 in CA and one in Phili I know of. The GOP is about as useful as a spent condom.

it will say it's okay to storm the Capitol and put in the President you want.

That never happened. What really happened is that the communist Left stormed the election stations in 2020 and BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION, put in the president THEY wanted.

And the whole world has paid for it ever since.

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.27.31 PM copy 3.jpg

One of the R’s stated he wouldn’t vote to censure Schiff because it would be mean since Pelosi fined him for not wearing a mask and he knew what being targeted felt like.

These are the morons republicans voters put in office.
They support the war State and fuck taxpayers and Seniors to keep funding the Wars and Greed New Deal

Congress is the biggest money laundering operation on the planet, dwarfing Ukraine

Last edited:
Thomas Massie, of all people, voted against it.
Massie is one of the very, very, very few folks in DC who actually does grasp, respect and function within the parameters of their Constitutional limitations.

In terms of his role and duty, there's really nobody better in Congress than Massie.

In voting against the terms of the sideshow, he is protecting the Constitution.

He's absolutely correct in that the fine is unconstitutional.

Why openly pee on the limitations in the Constitution in order to essentially garner support from the electorate in doing so, particularly for something that is effectively a political stunt?

Remember this?

''WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Representative Thomas Massie enraged President Donald Trump and leaders of Congress by trying to delay a planned Friday voice vote on a $2.2 trillion coronavirus economic rescue plan, drawing calls from the White House to throw him out of the Republican Party."

President Trump, "Mr. Operation Foreknowledge," oh, sorry, I mean ""Mr. Operation Warp Speed" got on the idiot box screaming about they need to throw Massie out of the party.

Pelosi joined in and said that Massie was a dangerous nuisance.

The party-of-one was of course wrong and their actions, which were ultimately responsible for greatly adding to the decline in American prosperity and a broad overreach of authority. It is therefore predictable and expected that they didn't want their vote recorded. But that's another discussion entirely.

Anyway. Massie was right, of course. The consequences of the actions of the party-of-one should be apparent by now, even to the most inattentive among us.

He said, ''Mr. Speaker, I came here to make sure our Republic doesn't die by unanimous consent in an empty chamber and I request a recorded vote."

A recorded vote was, of course, refused.

He was the only one who stood up...

I dunno. I really just don't think America is ready for a true statesman. I think that, collectively speaking, freedom is too scary for the modern electorate.

Why on Earth has it become the accepted opinion in American mainstream political discourse that the guy voting in a manner that consistently protects the Constitution and protects the limitations on government by its strict adherence is the bad guy?

Last edited:
THAT is why I find no real benefit to voting at that level of politics, though.

Common sense will always be outnumbered.

Therefore, and to steal a line from Carlin, if I'm gonna jerk off on election day, I may as well stay home and do it. At least I'll have a little something to show for it when I'm done...

Massie is one of the very, very, very few folks in DC who actually does grasp, respect and function within the parameters of their Constitutional limitations.

In terms of his role and duty, there's really nobody better in Congress than Massie.

In voting against the terms of the sideshow, he is protecting the Constitution.

He's absolutely correct in that the fine is unconstitutional.

Why openly pee on the limitations in the Constitution in order to essentially garner support from the electorate in doing so, particularly for something that is effectively a political stunt?
He invoked the 8th Amendment, which is a total sham argument.

Schiff committed the aggression of fraud against the US treasury, in pursuit of an investigation he knew was a lie.

Restitution is called for...There's nothing more libertarian than that.

He invoked the 8th Amendment, which is a total sham argument.

Schiff committed the aggression of fraud against the US treasury, in pursuit of an investigation he knew was a lie.

Restitution is called for...There's nothing more libertarian than that.
And the 27th Amendment.

I believe they're re-introducing the bill and removing the fine provision, thanks to the commitment of people like Massie to stand up and challenge usurpers while maintaining their duty to protect the relevance and validity of the written limitations.

Had they not, the rest of the GOP would have no doubt just casually spit on the very idea of any constitutional limitations on their delegated authority.

And apparently the people would have loved them for it. That sems to be the gist anyway.

Last edited:
And the 26th Amendment.

I believe they're re-introducing the bill and removing the fine provision, thanks to the commitment of people like Massie to stand up and challenge usurpers.

Had they not, the rest of the GOP would have just casually spit on the very idea of any constitutional limitations on their delegated authority.

And apparently the people would have loved them for it. That sems to be the gist of it anyway.
It's not a fine, it's restitution....There's a difference, and you should know that.

Fraud is a violation of the NAP, along with being a literal crime...Libertarian ethos calls for restoration of the stolen funds.

Poignant as a lot of his stuff is, Carlin is irrelevant.

I'm not a libertarian. Not really. A lot of folks think I am, though. I'll congregate with em, but I'm not one. Whenever self-described ''libertarians'' (specially the modern libertine types) show up under the tent they tend to get to work swinging a wrecking ball all over your hard work.

Anyway. This was the language in the bill...

"if it is determined by an investigation conducted by the Committee on Ethics that Representative Schiff lied, made misrepresentations, and abused sensitive information, he should be fined in the amount of $16,000,000''

They don't care about ethos. The specific language sets a precedent that they can disregard their constitutional limitations at whim and to expect full support of the electorate in doing so because...I dunno...red?

And they know it. It's why they chose the language. These people aren't stupid. They know what they're doing.

Forum List

Back