GOP unwilling to even censure Schiff

So the GOP was opposed to the fine for Schiff when Schiff should be held for treason for lying about impeaching a President in the DNC little coup?

That makes it worse for me, they KNEW what he was doing was unethical and treasonous and they still don't care.

$16 million for a member of Congress is pocket change.
/-----/ A fine would violate the Constitution, rendering the censure moot. It also sets a dangerous precedent.

A vote for censure went up regarding Congressman Schiff for his role and conduct during the fictious Russian collusion investigation that took 3 years and resulted in nothing other than bashing Trump in the media 24/7. However, about a dozen Republicans refused to censure him, meaning the votes were not there to censure him.

And people expect the GOP to go after Biden for his crimes? They can't even censure Schiff.

:auiqs.jpg:

Meanwhile, the DNC has already has plans for a third impeachment of Trump should he get elected. In fact, they may impeach him despite not becoming President.

My guess is they also have one planned for DeSantis.
"Russia, if you're listening................."

its really hard to censure somebody that did nothing wrong, other than criticize trump.

besides, Jordan and Comer have actually done the censurable deeds.
You criminal lovers are all the same.

The GOP cannot censure a man for knowing lie his ass off to take down a sitting President? That is treason.

This just shows how corrupt the GOP is.
/----/ The GOP is not corrupt. Did you see Rep Massie's comments above in post #5?
"The Constitution says the House may make its own rules but we can’t violate other (later) provisions of the Constitution," Massie added. "A $16 million fine is a violation of the 27th and 8th amendments."

/----/ The GOP is not corrupt. Did you see Rep Massie's comments above in post #5?
"The Constitution says the House may make its own rules but we can’t violate other (later) provisions of the Constitution," Massie added. "A $16 million fine is a violation of the 27th and 8th amendments."
27th I can buy, the 8th argument is BS.

The "fine" is the amount of recompense to the treasury for an investigation Schiff knew was a fraud.

Massie is full of shit, and I'll no longer have him on my already extremely short list of congressweasels who are worth a fuck.

Last edited:
Thomas Massie, of all people, voted against it.

And people wonder why I don't vote anymore.
/----/ Could the fact that people sit out the elections be part of the reason that bad Congressmen are still in office? Any possible effect at all?

I sit out because the uniparty never runs anyone worth a fuck...Now Massie has removed himself from that already small list.

If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you voting out the worthless incumbents in either party? Seems to me that the next guy at least deserves the benefit of a doubt before we vote him/her out too. And BTW, the differences in the policies of one party vs the other ought to make a difference IMHO.

If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you voting out the worthless incumbents in either party? Seems to me that the next guy at least deserves the benefit of a doubt before we vote him/her out too. And BTW, the differences in the policies of one party vs the other ought to make a difference IMHO.
My single, one, (1) vote is statistically worthless....Especially so when the "conservatives" in question routinely campaign like libertarians then govern like democrats.

My single, one, (1) vote is statistically worthless....Especially so when the "conservatives" in question routinely campaign like libertarians then govern like democrats.

Yeah, but your one vote added to so many other one votes that were not cast does kinda add up. And in some states the difference between candidate A and B isn't much. As far as 'conservatives' go, yes they are pretty much a spineless lot, BUT still better than a democrat in most cases.

We just don't have enough hate-circlejerk threads from the butthurt Trump cult sore-losers, so it was good to see this new one.

If they're all crying together here, it does keep them off the streets and away from children and small animals. So that's a plus. It's just kind of gross to watch.

27th I can buy, the 8th argument is BS.

The "fine" is the amount of recompense to the treasury for an investigation Schiff knew was a fraud.

Massie is full of shit, and I'll no longer have him on my already extremely short list of congressweasels who are worth a fuck.

Yeah, he was one of the last, and I can only count on one hand the amount who are worth anything.

Forum List

Back