GOP Texas lawmaker introduces bill to allow death penalty for women who have abortions

During the Vietnam war I was stationed at offutt air Force Base here in Nebraska. I was the head medic in OBGYN, I helped deliver over 500 babies.

During the Vietnam war I was stationed at offutt air Force Base here in Nebraska. I was the head medic in OBGYN, I helped deliver over 500 babies.
Are you claiming to be an MD?

Are you claiming to be an MD?
No I'm a nurse. I lived before 1973, it wasn't pretty what happened to women. I see things from both sides I'm not I'm not willing to go through that garbage again. Like it or not, roe versus Wade is the best solution to this very human dilemma.

No I'm a nurse. I lived before 1973, it wasn't pretty what happened to women. I see things from both sides I'm not I'm not willing to go through that garbage again. Like it or not, roe versus Wade is the best solution to this very human dilemma.
Those who do not remember the lessons of the past will be subject to repeating the same mistakes again.

Hey look, you're wrong again.
Male or female, you sound like an a****** to me. I'm done with this stupid conversation. I stated the fact that the abortion issue should never be a political issue. It's a medical issue between a woman and her doctor. If these crazy anti-abortion people get their way. No one will have any peace anymore. They're talking about making criminals out of women that don't want to have children, they're killed nurses and doctors and blown up clinics. There's nothing right about this whole movement. It has no soul. It's not legitimate and never will be. Draconian laws belong in the past.

It's a moral issue between society and God.
Actually you were talking about tribalism, in the believe in tribal gods. They have no place in modern society, unfortunately people still cling to them. It's very sad.

Actually you were talking about tribalism, in the believe in tribal gods. They have no place in modern society, unfortunately people still cling to them. It's very sad.

Muhammed's sermons are pretty clear. He says "Save yourselves. I can't save you, Return to the God of Abraham".

When there are rules and laws passed to ostensibly to help humans, they abuse it, they corrupt it and the even shame it. Abortions have become a business. One million a year or so. In an age of avoiding pregnancy in many ways. The idea of states making it more difficult is a good thing. That means abortions do not come matter of fact and actually will take some thinking. Abortions will be available in other states for travel. This did not have to be. Leaving well enough alone did not occur and more and more abortion expansions occurred over the years. Roe versus Wade is not the best solution if women know they can just remove the result of their dalliances is made easy as to promote them.

When there are rules and laws passed to ostensibly to help humans, they abuse it, they corrupt it and the even shame it. Abortions have become a business. One million a year or so. In an age of avoiding pregnancy in many ways. The idea of states making it more difficult is a good thing. That means abortions do not come matter of fact and actually will take some thinking. Abortions will be available in other states for travel. This did not have to be. Leaving well enough alone did not occur and more and more abortion expansions occurred over the years. Roe versus Wade is not the best solution if women know they can just remove the result of their dalliances is made easy as to promote them.

Why do you think abortion has become matter of fact? Is that your experience or are you speaking for American women?

Why do you think abortion has become matter of fact? Is that your experience or are you speaking for American women?
I try to learn from other people. From different generations. The fact is there are many women having children with no father figure. The same women are having abortions also. There are many teenagers having babies. The social welfare system has many layers. The extreme feminist ways we live with have women not having babies as per careers. I can not speak for American women. I can say that they have about a quarter of a century or so to have children. We live in much more promiscuous times because we have been partying for a half century.

I try to learn from other people. From different generations. The fact is there are many women having children with no father figure. The same women are having abortions also. There are many teenagers having babies. The social welfare system has many layers. The extreme feminist ways we live with have women not having babies as per careers. I can not speak for American women. I can say that they have about a quarter of a century or so to have children. We live in much more promiscuous times because we have been partying for a half century.

Most abortions are had by married women with children. In any case its none of our business.

Forum List

Back