GOP Superstar Herschel Walker Gives Brilliant Answer On Gun Control - Libs Totally Triggered LOL

One top senatorial Republican candidate in Georgia is accused of threatening his then-wife’s life. Another in Pennsylvania is accused of choking his wife and hitting his young children and lost custody of his three children, then quit the campaign. One in Ohio is dating a subordinate on his campaign. And in Missouri, a leading candidate is the state’s former GOP governor, who resigned after a hairdresser with

Meanwhile, democrats won’t do anything that doesn’t include taking guns…They’re killing children.

Does your white husband let you read, I'll run circles around your boot licking ass when it come to Black History. You are one of the boot lickers Harriet Tubman would have Blasted. Can you and Herschel tell us what CTR is?

haha yet you don’t know who Uncle Tom actually is? Folks like your racist plantation boss, Joey Xiden, referred to free men as that. Keep it up

haha yet you don’t know who Uncle Tom actually is?
Dumbass everyone knows who the REAL Uncle Tom is, tell me why folks started calling sell outs like you Uncle Toms.
Folks like your racist plantation boss, Joey Xiden, referred to free men as that. Keep it up.
You're a boot licker and the only folks who have plantation bosses are fools like you and Herschel Walker. Tell us about that CTR again.

Dumbass everyone knows who the REAL Uncle Tom is, tell me why folks started calling sell outs like you Uncle Toms.

You're a boot licker and the only folks who have plantation bosses are fools like you and Herschel Walker. Tell us about that CTR again.
Folks didn't....racist Dembots did. You are too deep into the Plantation to understand that.

Yea because there has never been any racist republicans, smfh.

It's funny listening to a sell out, boot licking black woman who is married to a white man talking about a real black man on a plantation. Talk about ironic.
[/QUOTE]
You asked....Republicans had nothing to do with it....it's what your party...the party of the klan....did.

Keep licking those boots, Plantation boy

Yea because there has never been any racist republicans, smfh.

It's funny listening to a sell out, boot licking black woman who is married to a white man talking about a real black man on a plantation. Talk about ironic.
You asked....Republicans had nothing to do with it....it's what your party...the party of the klan....did.

I don't have a party, I don't run to defend a party like you do. Today's Republican Party has the mindset of the sheet wearers. Just look at the folks who make the racist remarks in society today.

Keep licking those boots, Plantation boy

I'll leave that to the sell outs like you, Herschel, Tim Scott, Candace, etc. Pretty sure if 200 black folks met you and I, we know who they would call the sellout.

I don't have a party, I don't run to defend a party like you do. Today's Republican Party has the mindset of the sheet wearers. Just look at the folks who make the racist remarks in society today.

I'll leave that to the sell outs like you, Herschel, Tim Scott, Candace, etc. Pretty sure if 200 black folks met you and I, we know who they would call the sellout.

haha you don't have a party...agreed...you just lick the boots of your plantation boss, the man that fought against Brown v Board of Education, tells folks they ain't really black, and was mentored by klansmen.....joey xiden

haha you don't have a party...agreed...you just lick the boots of your plantation boss, the man that fought against Brown v Board of Education, tells folks they ain't really black, and was mentored by klansmen.....joey xiden
That's funny a sell out trying to call someone a boot licker. Biden was a Senator in 1955, damn learn something new everyday.

It's amazing you have got to go back 70yrs to attack Democrats, the racist and anti-black party of 2022 is Republican.

That's funny a sell out trying to call someone a boot licker. Biden was a Senator in 1955, damn learn something new everyday.

It's amazing you have got to go back 70yrs to attack Democrats, the racist and anti-black party of 2022 is Republican.
who said he was a Senator in 1955? Keep deflecting....and defending your racist in chief and the party of the klan.

haha the irony of a african-american man, that defends the party of the klan....calling someone else a "sell out"

just funny

I suppose I did sell out....sold myself off the Plantation

who said he was a Senator in 1955? Keep deflecting....and defending your racist in chief and the party of the klan.
the man that fought against Brown v Board of Education,

Which was 1954-55.

haha the irony of a african-american man, that defends the party of the klan....calling someone else a "sell out"
So why is it you can't find any of my posts defending the Democrat Party.
just funny
I suppose I did sell out....sold myself off the Plantation.
Actually you sold out when you became a whore for the Republican Party and when you got on your knees for Trump. I am still waiting for a bill or policy that Republicans have passed in the last 60yrs that has helped black or brown folks.

"Georgia’s Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker evaded a question about the Uvalde school shooting Tuesday evening after his big victory. Walker ran away with the primary, carrying nearly 70% of the vote as of 12:30 a.m. Wednesday morning. He managed to do so while avoiding debates against his opponents and amid questions about his fitness as a candidate. CNN’s Manu Raju asked Walker asked about the elementary school shooting in Texas that left 19 children dead. Raju posted a video of the very brief encounter. “Do you support any new gun laws in the wake of this Texas shooting?” Raju asked him. “What I’d like to do, what I’d like to do is see it and everything and stuff,” Walker said. “I’d Like to see it.”

The moment offered little in the way of confidence Georgia’s voters can expect hearty debates between Walker and Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA), -- Walker’s reluctance to talk about the issues frustrated his GOP primary opponents. One of them referred to his political blueprint as “Biden basement strategy.”

Yea, but to be fair, at least Biden went to debates and even came up with more coherent answers to policy questions than what Walker has done...but what Walker is doing is still brilliant....just totally avoid debates, just totally avoid addressing any issues with any hint of being knowledgeable about it.....just try to keep it to a few simple slogans like just say "we need more freedoms" or "cut regulations" -- no matter what the question was -- just give those answers and you will be fine...and if you do give an answer that really makes no real sense -- that's cool too...because you can simply claim you were being obtuse on purpose as some sort of 4D-chess move and then just claim you triggered the libs.....

The added bonus is, no matter how clear it is that you are scared shitless to be exposed as someone who knows nothing about policy or legislating -- in fact, you don't even have to have any policies at all.....there will already be some think tank or lobbying group like ALEC or Club For Growth that will tell you what your policies will be..... so all you really have to do is just campaign on whining about stuff.....just complain about useless random stuff like how TV commercials have too many biracial kids in them, or just say "trans kids in schools" 3 times real fast -- and suddenly you will have an army of sycophants making excuses for you ...Now this strategy only works with Conservatives, but its still a good strategy tho.

More racism from the left.

"Georgia’s Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker evaded a question about the Uvalde school shooting Tuesday evening after his big victory. Walker ran away with the primary, carrying nearly 70% of the vote as of 12:30 a.m. Wednesday morning. He managed to do so while avoiding debates against his opponents and amid questions about his fitness as a candidate. CNN’s Manu Raju asked Walker asked about the elementary school shooting in Texas that left 19 children dead. Raju posted a video of the very brief encounter. “Do you support any new gun laws in the wake of this Texas shooting?” Raju asked him. “What I’d like to do, what I’d like to do is see it and everything and stuff,” Walker said. “I’d Like to see it.”

The moment offered little in the way of confidence Georgia’s voters can expect hearty debates between Walker and Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA), -- Walker’s reluctance to talk about the issues frustrated his GOP primary opponents. One of them referred to his political blueprint as “Biden basement strategy.”

Yea, but to be fair, at least Biden went to debates and even came up with more coherent answers to policy questions than what Walker has done...but what Walker is doing is still brilliant....just totally avoid debates, just totally avoid addressing any issues with any hint of being knowledgeable about it.....just try to keep it to a few simple slogans like just say "we need more freedoms" or "cut regulations" -- no matter what the question was -- just give those answers and you will be fine...and if you do give an answer that really makes no real sense -- that's cool too...because you can simply claim you were being obtuse on purpose as some sort of 4D-chess move and then just claim you triggered the libs.....

The added bonus is, no matter how clear it is that you are scared shitless to be exposed as someone who knows nothing about policy or legislating -- in fact, you don't even have to have any policies at all.....there will already be some think tank or lobbying group like ALEC or Club For Growth that will tell you what your policies will be..... so all you really have to do is just campaign on whining about stuff.....just complain about useless random stuff like how TV commercials have too many biracial kids in them, or just say "trans kids in schools" 3 times real fast -- and suddenly you will have an army of sycophants making excuses for you ...Now this strategy only works with Conservatives, but its still a good strategy tho.

How bout "WE WILL HAVE TO PASS THE BILL TO SEE WHAT'S IN IT. Then there is McCain's one form letter fits all that was pretty comical and who can forget 'of course we support the troops' and 'I will cut spending on future weapons system and take our finger off nuclear hair trigger alert.' 'This war is lost and I don't care what the generals say'

the man that fought against Brown v Board of Education,

Which was 1954-55.

So why is it you can't find any of my posts defending the Democrat Party.

Actually you sold out when you became a whore for the Republican Party and when you got on your knees for Trump. I am still waiting for a bill or policy that Republicans have passed in the last 60yrs that has helped black or brown folks.
At least Trump will give you a reach around . The best you ever got from Joe is a dutch rub and a musty taste in your mouth you enjoy. Right? Right.

Forum List

Back