GOP Superstar Herschel Walker Gives Brilliant Answer On Gun Control - Libs Totally Triggered LOL

It's sad watching a black woman whoring herself out to a party that fights to keep black folks at a disadvantage in America. Why is it they are against the Votings Right Bill? Why are they against Police Reform? Tell me how Uncle Tim's bill was going to change anything in policing today. As a black woman how do you stand with a party that has a group of old white men telling you how to handle your body.
haha disadvantage? only your party, your master joey xiden fought to keep schools segregated…not my party or the people i support

keep voting for people joey xiden who wouldn’t even allow yoj near his kids out of fear they would grow up in a racial jungle

haha disadvantage? only your party, your master joey xiden fought to keep schools segregated…not my party or the people i support
Neither party is mine. Republicans want to segregate schools now, why is it when you move into the neighborhood they move out?
keep voting for people joey xiden who wouldn’t even allow yoj near his kids out of fear they would grow up in a racial jungle.
All you can talk about is shit from 70yrs ago, you are trying to sidestep the issues of today. Why is it Republicans TODAY are fighting against the interest of black folks.

Tell me what bills Republicans have passed in the last 50yrs that have helped black folks.

Neither party is mine. Republicans want to segregate schools now, why is it when you move into the neighborhood they move out?

All you can talk about is shit from 70yrs ago, you are trying to sidestep the issues of today. Why is it Republicans TODAY are fighting against the interest of black folks.

Tell me what bills Republicans have passed in the last 50yrs that have helped black folks.
haha you’re a boot licking dem…they are the part of rhe klan and jim crow

We know you are the boot licking, Trump whore. It's hard trying to defend the party with the mindset of the sheet wearers.
hahah the dem literally made the klan…and you continue to follow the party around…plantation boy

hahah the dem literally made the klan…and you continue to follow the party around…plantation boy
We know the history of Democrats and the Klan, you are a Republican because that is what the white husband has told you to be one. You don't have a clue, that's why your boot licking ass just follows the Republican talking points. I can't waste anymore time on a boot licking fool.

We know the history of Democrats and the Klan, you are a Republican because that is what the white husband has told you to be one. You don't have a clue, that's why your boot licking ass just follows the Republican talking points. I can't waste anymore time on a boot licking fool.
haha you’re projection is alarming

That was years ago and it was just innocent locker room banter...

You must realize that Herschel was a famous pro football player -- and sometimes they do things that is really just jocks being jocks.....true alpha male stuff....so you wouldn't understand...
Concussions are NOT FUNNY

imo neither Warnock nor Walker want to run on their, or anyone's, race. Warnock's political positions are economically liberal in that he supported all of the dems' social spending. I assume Walker thinks that is a mistake, but his comments thus far are not either clear or reported clearly.

I thought paying people to stay home once schools and jobs reopened was a bad idea.

I'd like to hear a dem say why it wasn't or why it wasn't seen as a mistake at the time. I'd like to hear gopers say what role govt has in helping people who can't afford basic needs, or who can't access healthcare and education without aid.

"Georgia’s Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker evaded a question about the Uvalde school shooting Tuesday evening after his big victory. Walker ran away with the primary, carrying nearly 70% of the vote as of 12:30 a.m. Wednesday morning. He managed to do so while avoiding debates against his opponents and amid questions about his fitness as a candidate. CNN’s Manu Raju asked Walker asked about the elementary school shooting in Texas that left 19 children dead. Raju posted a video of the very brief encounter. “Do you support any new gun laws in the wake of this Texas shooting?” Raju asked him. “What I’d like to do, what I’d like to do is see it and everything and stuff,” Walker said. “I’d Like to see it.”

The moment offered little in the way of confidence Georgia’s voters can expect hearty debates between Walker and Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA), -- Walker’s reluctance to talk about the issues frustrated his GOP primary opponents. One of them referred to his political blueprint as “Biden basement strategy.”

Yea, but to be fair, at least Biden went to debates and even came up with more coherent answers to policy questions than what Walker has done...but what Walker is doing is still brilliant....just totally avoid debates, just totally avoid addressing any issues with any hint of being knowledgeable about it.....just try to keep it to a few simple slogans like just say "we need more freedoms" or "cut regulations" -- no matter what the question was -- just give those answers and you will be fine...and if you do give an answer that really makes no real sense -- that's cool too...because you can simply claim you were being obtuse on purpose as some sort of 4D-chess move and then just claim you triggered the libs.....

The added bonus is, no matter how clear it is that you are scared shitless to be exposed as someone who knows nothing about policy or legislating -- in fact, you don't even have to have any policies at all.....there will already be some think tank or lobbying group like ALEC or Club For Growth that will tell you what your policies will be..... so all you really have to do is just campaign on whining about stuff.....just complain about useless random stuff like how TV commercials have too many biracial kids in them, or just say "trans kids in schools" 3 times real fast -- and suddenly you will have an army of sycophants making excuses for you ...Now this strategy only works with Conservatives, but its still a good strategy tho.

There’s two bipartisan bills in Congress being held up by Democrats that would actually make fun violence less likely. Ones written by a Dem.

Why are they held up?

There’s two bipartisan bills in Congress being held up by Democrats that would actually make fun violence less likely. Ones written by a Dem.

Why are they held up?
Fun violence isn't a thing.....

Here is a bill to address gun violence that actually passed the House.....95% of Republicans voted against it

Now link me to these other "fun violence" bills that are being blocked....so I can clown you later on for opposing them if they ever get passed

Forum List

Back