GOP Superstar Herschel Walker Gives Brilliant Answer On Gun Control - Libs Totally Triggered LOL

So in other words, he should have lied and demonized trans people...thanks for admitting you are full of shit and support Republicans running campaigns on being full of shit...

Despite the fact that the shooter wasn't a "tranny" -- it still doesn't stop you lying dic suckers from claiming it anyway...

View attachment 649297
How pathetic do you have to be to feel that someone murdering 19 children isn't reason to be outraged enough...no, you morons have to pretend the shooter was a tranny to be outraged..shut yo bitch azz up
:laughing0301:
Triggered.

You're just fucking mad because you're not funny. You're a dumb fuck.

The solution is to execute any motherfucker seeking gun control. Gun control is not the solution.

And we need machine guns.

The men with MLK that ended up a politicians stayed for a long time in politics. They were not good politicians. And they sold out. MLK would bristle at what the Prog push today. And they helped to push it. Anyway many politicians as novices know nothing. No saying this about Walker. but we know you are destroying him because he has an "R" next to his name. Fire with fire was fought in this Senate race.
No, he wouldn't...if MLK were alive today, you would still hate him the same as you would if you were alive back when he said this about the right....

FRTy8pIXEAcd7gz.jpg

He wasn't talking about "progressives" -- he was talking about yo ass...

I grow tired of right-wing idiots putting MLK in their mouth when you have no fucking idea what he stood for.....

He wrote books you know...it is the height of disrespect to claim you know a man and didn't even bother to learn about him......there is a reason why right-wingers hated him....and still do....which is why they had to make up an imaginary MLK.....Here is something else the real MLK said.......

005_mlk-E3qVsv3XIA04vFn (1).png

005_mlk-E3qVsv3XIA04vFn (2).png

Wow, sounds like CRT to me....

:laughing0301:
Triggered.

You're just fucking mad because you're not funny. You're a dumb fuck.

The solution is to execute any motherfucker seeking gun control. Gun control is not the solution.

I like how you had no problems lying and trying to tie this shooting to trans people..

But clutched your pearls and whined like a bitch when the Buffalo shooter tied himself to your bitch ass

I like how you had no problems lying and trying to tie this shooting to trans people..

But clutched your pearls and whined like a bitch when the Buffalo shooter tied himself to your bitch ass
Bullshit. The shooter is a Gender dysphoria fuck job. A.k.a. a tranny.

Don't get mad because I use pejoratives you don't like.

And no, the buffalo shooter did not tie himself to me. I don't like my little pony.

You're just fucking mad because this asshole was not white and looks just like your faggot piece of shit Democrat leftists.

Cry you fucking little black bitch.

One top senatorial Republican candidate in Georgia is accused of threatening his then-wife’s life. Another in Pennsylvania is accused of choking his wife and hitting his young children and lost custody of his three children, then quit the campaign. One in Ohio is dating a subordinate on his campaign. And in Missouri, a leading candidate is the state’s former GOP governor, who resigned after a hairdresser with

Fine Republicans all.

You are the queen of not funny, so don't even...

Walker sounded dumb.

What he should have said it that the left groomed this tranny shooter and white supremacist, Salvador Ramos, and that the solution is to never give the left the bullshit they want.

I would start talking about MANDATORY carry for all adults.
You know the tranny stuff was all wrong....but push it anyways. Anything (including the massacre of children) to own the libs.

Hey Biffy, did you ever serve in the military? Some of us have, so we know how to handle a weapon and defend not only our country but other people. The solution to gun crime is allow some of us to shoot the bad guys instead of putting them in jail, where they will be released back into society.
How'd that work out in Buffalo. That Topps had an armed guard.

ATLANTA (AP) — At first glance, Herschel Walker has a coveted political profile for a potential Senate candidate in Georgia.

He was a football hero at the University of Georgia before his long NFL career. He’s a business owner whose chicken products are distributed across the U.S. And he’s a Black conservative with backing from former President Donald Trump, a longtime friend.

But an Associated Press review of hundreds of pages of public records tied to Walker’s business ventures and his divorce, including many not previously reported, sheds new light on a turbulent personal history that could dog his Senate bid. The documents detail accusations that Walker repeatedly threatened his ex-wife’s life, exaggerated claims of financial success and
The guy sounds like a retard.

"Georgia’s Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker evaded a question about the Uvalde school shooting Tuesday evening after his big victory. Walker ran away with the primary, carrying nearly 70% of the vote as of 12:30 a.m. Wednesday morning. He managed to do so while avoiding debates against his opponents and amid questions about his fitness as a candidate. CNN’s Manu Raju asked Walker asked about the elementary school shooting in Texas that left 19 children dead. Raju posted a video of the very brief encounter. “Do you support any new gun laws in the wake of this Texas shooting?” Raju asked him. “What I’d like to do, what I’d like to do is see it and everything and stuff,” Walker said. “I’d Like to see it.”

The moment offered little in the way of confidence Georgia’s voters can expect hearty debates between Walker and Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA), -- Walker’s reluctance to talk about the issues frustrated his GOP primary opponents. One of them referred to his political blueprint as “Biden basement strategy.”

Yea, but to be fair, at least Biden went to debates and even came up with more coherent answers to policy questions than what Walker has done...but what Walker is doing is still brilliant....just totally avoid debates, just totally avoid addressing any issues with any hint of being knowledgeable about it.....just try to keep it to a few simple slogans like just say "we need more freedoms" or "cut regulations" -- no matter what the question was -- just give those answers and you will be fine...and if you do give an answer that really makes no real sense -- that's cool too...because you can simply claim you were being obtuse on purpose as some sort of 4D-chess move and then just claim you triggered the libs.....

The added bonus is, no matter how clear it is that you are scared shitless to be exposed as someone who knows nothing about policy or legislating -- in fact, you don't even have to have any policies at all.....there will already be some think tank or lobbying group like ALEC or Club For Growth that will tell you what your policies will be..... so all you really have to do is just campaign on whining about stuff.....just complain about useless random stuff like how TV commercials have too many biracial kids in them, or just say "trans kids in schools" 3 times real fast -- and suddenly you will have an army of sycophants making excuses for you ...Now this strategy only works with Conservatives, but its still a good strategy tho.

So you think that wanting to see all the facts before advocating any new laws is evasive?

Forum List

Back