GOP senator favors cutting US aid to Israel

I agree with a LOT of what the Pauls say.

This?

Not so much.

None of us, Rand included, will live to see the day the US does not support Israel in every way possible.

GOP senator favors cutting US aid to Israel - Yahoo! News

I don't agree with everything Rand Paul says but I do agree with this.

Because you hate Jews as much as you hate white people?

I don't hate Jews, I dislike the works of Zionists and AIPAC. Israel has too much control and influence over our foreign policy, if we didn't bend over backwards with our hats in our hands to Israel 9/11 wouldn't have happened and our troops wouldn't be dying in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Last edited:
I agree with a LOT of what the Pauls say.

This?

Not so much.

None of us, Rand included, will live to see the day the US does not support Israel in every way possible.

He's proposing that we do cut money to Israel and I agree with him, there is no justification for the US wasting 3 billion a year on Zionists waging a war on Palestinians, this is the mess that the British created in 1948, let them handle it.

Great idea!!! But I think the hell will sooner freeze over before this enters the state of reality ... as unfortunate as it is.

GOP senator favors cutting US aid to Israel - Yahoo! News

I don't agree with everything Rand Paul says but I do agree with this.

I don't hate Jews, I dislike the works of Zionists and AIPAC. Israel has too much control and influence over our foreign policy, if we didn't bing over backwards with our hats in our hands to Israel 911 wouldn't have happened our our troops wouldn't be dying in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We'd all be riding unicorns, farts would smell like rainbows, and Elvis would still be alive too, right?

Honest to God, that may actually be the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on these boards. And I don't say that lightly.

Kudos.

Your reign as King of the Ignorant has commenced. I have a feeling its going to be a while before someone knocks you off the throne (although Old Rocks will surely take a shot or two).

I don't hate Jews, I dislike the works of Zionists and AIPAC. Israel has too much control and influence over our foreign policy, if we didn't bing over backwards with our hats in our hands to Israel 911 wouldn't have happened our our troops wouldn't be dying in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We'd all be riding unicorns, farts would smell like rainbows, and Elvis would still be alive too, right?

Honest to God, that may actually be the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on these boards. And I don't say that lightly.

Kudos.

Your reign as King of the Ignorant has commenced. I have a feeling its going to be a while before someone knocks you off the throne (although Old Rocks will surely take a shot or two).

Great observation. :lol:

Kudos.

When you justify US aid to Israel speak your point, otherwise don't bother me with childish insults. Aiding Israel isn't helping us, we're losing our troops and money for them, we did it in the first Gulf War and we're doing it now. Our uneven and unfair dealing in the Middle East is bringing us hell from the dumb jihadis.

Kudos.

When you justify US aid to Israel speak your point, otherwise don't bother me with childish insults. Aiding Israel isn't helping us, we're losing our troops and money for them, we did it in the first Gulf War and we're doing it now. Our uneven and unfair dealing in the Middle East is bringing us hell from the dumb jihadis.

Tell ya what? Justify the countries we send AID to that hate our guts...*Israel hasn't been one of them until Obama assumed the bully pulpit and has attacked them relentlessly*

Got it ACE?

Israel gets more "aid" money than basically everyone else combined, despite the fact that it's an advanced and basically developed country with a high GDP per capita and high-tech industry. If that's not a complete waste of tax-payer money, I don't know what the fuck is.

:clap2:

EXACTLY!

Holy shit. I agree with a black man.

Kudos.

Whoa there, Sparky....:eusa_hand:

It wasn't an insult, it was a compliment.

To post the dumbest thing ever seen on USMB is quite an accomplishment. It is the equivalent of putting the first ferret on the moon. Or being the first to teach a fish to ride a unicycle.

My kudos were sincere in that regard.

Kudos.

To post the dumbest thing ever seen on USMB is quite an accomplishment. It is the equivalent of putting the first ferret on the moon. Or being the first to teach a fish to ride a unicycle.

Or to be a Congresscritter and ask if they can see the photos of where we planted the US Flag on MARS. :eek:

Israel is the ONLY country in the Mid East that is our ally.

It's as though Israel is the best part of America ...... our outpost in the Mid East.

An American "fortress" manned by the "best of the best."

That's worth THOUSAND TIMES (at least) what we pay the fucking Arab Terrorist arseholes in Palestine (ironically) to hate us.

Last edited:

Kudos.

Quit your non sequitir, ad hominem babble and stick to the topic, you haven't provided one iota of justification for the US sending AID to Israel and its a piss off and hypocrisy for "fiscally conservative" shouting Republitards to justify it and claim to care about reducing debt, they're "fiscally conservative" when it comes to taking care of our own at home and preach all of that personal responsibility babble to deny the poor and disadvantaged in our country but are "BIG government, out of control spenders when it comes to throwing away tax payer dollars in Israel and fighting proxy wars for Israel.

Israel is our ONLY true ally in the Mid East.

It's as though Israel is part of America in the Mid East.

Israel is like an American Fortress manned by the "best of the best".

Israel is worth a MILLION TIMES what we pay the fucking Arab Terrorists in Palestine (ironically) to hate us.

BTW, I'm not Jewish.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back