GOP runs Kansas into ground, another red welfare state.

Yes, that's exactly what he's saying. He also says he isn't a liberal. And he takes his own crap seriously. You have to just laugh at him
you have been programmed to think is that you must hate anything Democrats do, even if it's what Republicans have been recommending, or you're a liberal

First off :fu:this "you have been programmed" bull shit is your lame ass way of avoiding actually making a counter argument. Most likely because you don't have one. Actions have consequences fool and Democrats are reaping what they have sown.

Democrats choose to be lawless corrupt assholes and I choose to hate them and refuse to work with them, on anything. Democrats cannot be trusted. The lie incessantly. They ignore our laws when it suits them. When they can't win an argument they attack the person's character, demonize, and engage in demagoguery. Why in the hell would we work with them?
You're not a politician, and I don't care who you think "you work with"

Let's talk about the topic.

The KS budget.

Kansas Division of the Budget

Run and hide lib.
I'm not running anywhere, my car is in the shop today, I've got plenty of time.

The KS budget.

Is that what you're doing? I thought you shaved your head and you were at the airport banging a tambourine and chanting "HarryReidsnha, HarryReidsnha"

And I'm still seeing zero from you on the Kansas budget. Kansas is doing a great job, I applaud them. What do you have? You going to open your robe and show us?

That is a proven fallacy. Whenever Republicans are in control, they fuck the economy up, leaving it for a Dems to fix. The only exception in my lifetime was Reagan, but as I have said many times, Reagan would be thrown out of the party based on today's conservative beliefs. Reagan was a pragmatist first and an ideologue second. Today's Republicans are just ideologues.

Come again? All I hear is gurgling kool-aid

John Kasich probably has the best record as a Republican Governor and he is well liked in the state of Ohio, but the fact is that he hasn't really done anything credible other than transfer the tax burden from the state to local government. His biggest moves have been to cut taxes slightly, and to drastically cut school spending. That was his answer to balance the state budget, cut school funding. Now every school district in the state is being forced to increase local taxes to pay for their schools due to the lost state funding. For wealthier communities such as the one I live in, this is not a problem as we have passed all but one school levy over the past few years. Unfortunately, residents of some districts just cannot afford those tax increases, so the poorer school districts are being forced to cut all kinds of programs. This is great if you believe that poorer people and kids form poorer communities should receive an inferior education to those from more well off families.

The whole thing with conservatives that is wrong is that their argument is always that liberals want to increase spending and increase taxes. For the most part that is not true. Liberals just do not want to see drastic cuts to spending when it will negatively affect current services that tend to benefit everyone.

Let's start with reality. We have the highest spending for education and we obviously are getting piss poor results from it. The problem is not money and throwing more at it isn't going to fix it.
In Kansas they're talking about throwing less money at it, not more.

Why don't you try and support your position by providing examples of throwing less money to an educational system, and the results getting better

I like when you say I insult people when you are such a pompous ass and you never say that to liberals.

So your logical standard is if I say money isn't the problem is that I need to prove we shouldn't throw money at it? You oppose what Kansas is doing, the burden is on you to rebut that. All States need to focus first on figuring out why we are getting such terrible results with the money we spend now
You can't rebuke an unproven assertion, you can only reply to it.

Maybe I don't understand how your position Kansas cutting it's K-12 budget, perhaps you oppose that, or you don't even have a supported position, and are merely repeating unsupported generalizations you heard from politicians or media you tend to agree with.

I never said I oppose what Brownback proposes for education spending.

I just want to find out more about it

Are you even interested in gaining a supported position for which side's argument is most beneficial to K-12 students in Kansas, ad the state's financial situation?

If you have a supported posii
you have been programmed to think is that you must hate anything Democrats do, even if it's what Republicans have been recommending, or you're a liberal

First off :fu:this "you have been programmed" bull shit is your lame ass way of avoiding actually making a counter argument. Most likely because you don't have one. Actions have consequences fool and Democrats are reaping what they have sown.

Democrats choose to be lawless corrupt assholes and I choose to hate them and refuse to work with them, on anything. Democrats cannot be trusted. The lie incessantly. They ignore our laws when it suits them. When they can't win an argument they attack the person's character, demonize, and engage in demagoguery. Why in the hell would we work with them?
You're not a politician, and I don't care who you think "you work with"

The KS budget.

Run and hide lib.
I'm not running anywhere, my car is in the shop today, I've got plenty of time.

The KS budget.

Is that what you're doing? I thought you shaved your head and you were at the airport banging a tambourine and chanting "HarryReidsnha, HarryReidsnha"

And I'm still seeing zero from you on the Kansas budget. Kansas is doing a great job, I applaud them. What do you have? You going to open your robe and show us?
The site isn't allowing me to respond, and is crashing on me. I just lost my entire post back.

Very frusytrating, letters appear 10 seconds after I type, and not all of them

maybe later

Was in Kansas yesterday and can happily report they are doing just fine. Nobody was protesting for thee government to take more of their money an the place is booming. They also have help wanted signs up so those lost state workers will have an easy time transitioning into the productive side of the economy.

Forum List

Back