GOP Rep. Dan Crenshaw derides House Freedom Caucus: 'Grifters' and 'performance artists'

so you like he wants to throw out the1st 2nd 4th and 5th amendments and have a vaccine data base??

If you're going to make claims you need to provide proof. If not then you're just another person on the internet that is just a "because I said so" random internet stranger. You don't have any credibility where someone will just take your word for it.

Mod Note: Get off each other and discuss. Just because Congressional in-fighting is skyrocketing, doesn't mean this thread is a snipe-fest.
actually I was trying to discuss it with him and why I asked him to prove me wrong or own it,,

but thanks for leaving some of the comments up,,

He's right. Carnival barker would be another good adjective. These people like Boebert, MTG, Cawthorn, Gosar, etc. make a big spectacle out of themselves, but manage to accomplish next to nothing because their personalities are so toxic nobody wants to work with them. In many ways they end up setting their agenda back.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, took aim at members of the House Freedom Caucus, calling the group "grifters" and "performance artists."

"Lie after lie after lie because they know something psychologically about the conservative heart: We’re worried about what people are going to do to us, what they’re going to infringe upon us — that’s the nature of conservatism," Crenshaw said during an appearance at an event hosted by the Texas Liberty Alliance PAC last week.

how are they any different than AOC or Omar?

He's right. Carnival barker would be another good adjective. These people like Boebert, MTG, Cawthorn, Gosar, etc. make a big spectacle out of themselves, but manage to accomplish next to nothing because their personalities are so toxic nobody wants to work with them. In many ways they end up setting their agenda back.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, took aim at members of the House Freedom Caucus, calling the group "grifters" and "performance artists."

"Lie after lie after lie because they know something psychologically about the conservative heart: We’re worried about what people are going to do to us, what they’re going to infringe upon us — that’s the nature of conservatism," Crenshaw said during an appearance at an event hosted by the Texas Liberty Alliance PAC last week.

Dan Crenshaw is angry about the "performance artists" in his party not being serious politicians???? You mean THIS Dan Crenshaw:

There was an article on MSN about it.

From a different perspective. It included what you quoted from the article and also the voting record of those in the so called "freedom caucus."

That he told an inconvenient truth about the so called "freedom caucus" beyond the fact that they lie.

They are also frauds.

The reality is that you have someone like AOC who has lived a life of pure nice ness. While this guy has not. And his views are not centered on the craziness of our nation moving left.

Forum List

Back