Video: Dan Crenshaw: Unfortunately, many Republicans you trust are lying to you

Crenshaw has a Bachelors degree in International Relations and Affairs from Tufts and a master of Public Policy Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.

RINO
I had hope for him because of his previous service to the country, but yes it's now apparent he's a RINO.

I had hope for him because of his previous service to the country, but yes it's now apparent he's a RINO.
He is a swamp rat

a republican yes, but a CINO

I.e. a conservative in name only

repubs like him demand loyalty from the base, but give no loyalty if the base does not follow them on all the issues

very much like mccain

He is a swamp rat

a republican yes, but a CINO

I.e. a conservative in name only

repubs like him demand loyalty from the base, but give no loyalty if the base does not follow them on all the issues

very much like mccain
“Loyalty” to you just means agreeing with rest of your party like mindless sheep.

Because cult.

“Loyalty” to you just means agreeing with rest of your party like mindless sheep.

Because cult.
Not quite

but showing outright hostility to trump is also declaring war on trump voters

for instance, if trump wins the 2024 nomination will crenshaw support him or walk away like many never trumpers have?

I ask because the swamp rats need trump voters too

Not quite

but showing outright hostility to trump is also declaring war on trump voters

for instance, if trump wins the 2024 nomination will crenshaw support him or walk away like many never trumpers have?

I ask because the swamp rats need trump voters too
I stand corrected.

“Loyalty” to you just means supporting Trump like mindless sheep.

Because cult.

I stand corrected.

“Loyalty” to you just means supporting Trump like mindless sheep.

Because cult.
Ok

I can say that crenshaw and I have different ideas on some issues such as the illegal alien invasion or gun rights

or I can call him a lying sack of dog poop and hope that an asteroid lands on him tomorrow

crenshaw is pursuing a scorched earth campaign again his opposition that leaves no room for cooperation

I keep repeating this but no one listens

the entrenched swamp rat repubs in washington demand obedience from the base when they win but walk away when the base does not listen to them

Yea? What do you disagree with him on illegal alien invasion or gun rights?
I just used those as examples that we can argue about later

i think crenshaw is pandering to the focus groups instead of giving his real opinion

I just used those as examples that we can argue about later

i think crenshaw is pandering to the focus groups instead of giving his real opinion
Right. So you don’t actually disagree with him on issues like guns or illegal immigration.

You just don’t like him because he doesn’t enthusiastically kiss Trump‘s ass. That’s what you really mean by “loyalty“.

Right. So you don’t actually disagree with him on issues like guns or illegal immigration.

You just don’t like him because he doesn’t enthusiastically kiss Trump‘s ass. That’s what you really mean by “loyalty“.
I disagree with crenshaw on both issues but thats not the point here

Being in sync as a party is important. Trump is our current leader setting policy. Dissent from within only damages the party.

Forum List

Back