GOP Rep Chris Collins arrested/indicted for insider trading

Chris Collins was the first guy in Congress to endorse Donald Trump.

Over $100 million.
my God.

The guy already had 60 million.
This is greedy as giving tax cuts to billionaires.
Who could be so stupid they would support such a thing as tax cuts to billionaires?
Oh wait, never mind.

Chris Collins has been charged with multiple counts of securities fraud, making false statements, and wire fraud. He sits in a safe Republican district, but he can't be removed from the ballot at this point, per state law. Will voters break across the aisle to get him out of office, or will they decide that voting for someone under federal indictment no big deal?

GOP Rep. Collins indicted, charged with securities fraud

If we were dealing with the republicans of my parent's time I would say they would vote democratic before voting for an indicted politician.

We aren't dealing with my parent's republicans.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they still voted for him and if he won.

I've lost any hope that today's republicans have anything close to decent morals or ethics.

This doesn't indicate he's been arrested - but he has per MSNBC. Another Republican crook bites the dust!

Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., will be indicted by the Justice Department on insider trading charges, federal prosecutors announced Wednesday morning.

The indictment relates to "securities of Innate Immunotherapeutics ... an Australian biotechnology company on whose board of directors Christopher Collins served," the DOJ said​

New York GOP Rep. Chris Collins to be indicted on insider trading charges
Are you as happy when a democratic crook bites the dust? News flash, a crook is a crook. You partisan assholes are comical.

Chris Collins was the very first Republican politician In Congress that endorsed Donald Trump.

Is anyone surprised by that?
Who cares?

Notice how all the left idiots are basking in Collins arrest. If he were a Dem you wouldn't be seeing a thread about that.

If Collins is tried and found guilty he will pay the price. A crook, is a crook, is a crook.

Chris Collins was the very first Republican politician In Congress that endorsed Donald Trump.

Who cares?

Notice how all the left idiots are basking in Collins arrest. If he were a Dem you wouldn't be seeing a thread about that.

If Collins is tried and found guilty he will pay the price. A crook, is a crook, is a crook.
Exactly. The left are the basis of the division in this country.

I just saw on Fox news that he had been arrested.
They said his name over and over again and not one time did they mention he was a Republican.
Because it doesn’t matter what party he is with. A crook is a crook. You sniveling little divisionists are pathetic little pricks

This time it's insider trading. This conservative didn't believe what little laws we have on insider trading apply to him or his family. He's been arrested, his son and his son's future father in law have been arrested.

New York GOP Rep. Chris Collins arrested over insider trading charges
You people are hilarious. Any one who has to attach party affiliation to a crime is pathetic. Who cares what party? A crook is a crook. Somehow in your feeble mind, because they attached party to him it justifies your hate for another party. You loons shouldn’t be allowed to procreate.

Over $100 million.
my God.

Who could be so stupid they would support such a thing as tax cuts to billionaires?
Oh wait, never mind.
I guess in your little mind this is somehow tied to Trump

Just watched Fox again reporting on Chris Collins mentioning his name over and over again and not one time mentioning that he’s a Republican.
CNN & MSNBC never ever mention the party (Democrats) when they're indicted or convicted.....unless it's a Repug.

BTW, this is just another attempt by Democrats to steal a Republican seat.

They can't win straight up, so they have to use the corrupt FBI to spy on Republicans.

Probably why the FBI went after him.

I keep noticing this selective prosecution.

Hillary was guilty of insider trading, but Whitewater was let slide.
Hillary and Bill were guilty of hiding income from the IRS, but they were allowed to amend their return to avoid prosecution.

Over $100 million.
my God.

Oh wait, never mind.
I guess in your little mind this is somehow tied to Trump
Yes, but this selective prosecution is simply being used to steal seats.
Democrats don't have to worry about getting prosecuted for their white collar crimes as long as they play ball.

Forum List

Back