Facebook Farrakhan's anti semitic conspiracy theories don't violate hate speech rules

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan’s official Facebook page is rife with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and other hateful speech, which have not been censored by Facebook content monitors, a Daily Caller News Foundation review of the page reveals.
Facebook: Farrakhan’s Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories Don’t Violate ‘Hate Speech’ Rules

What I don't get is L.F. was on the Alex Jones show about a year or so ago maybe longer. But, L.F. seemed to have been awake and he and Alex had a long conversation which seemed to be actually down to earth.

I dunno maybe he was wanting his five minutes of fame on infowars lol.

and without even realizing it, the left is giving infowars, breitbart and so many other sites viewers because they refuse to report news evenly. so if i have to find info on breitbart then maybe i should start going there. esp when i read on their site and what i see is true, it's hard to call them "fake" at that point now isn't it?

are these people being censored? yes. without a doubt. but they won't be able to shut down all the sites and the only thing this is doing is driving traffic to these "bad actors" in their eyes.

• Banned
and without even realizing it, the left is giving infowars, breitbart and so many other sites viewers because they refuse to report news evenly. so if i have to find info on breitbart then maybe i should start going there. esp when i read on their site and what i see is true, it's hard to call them "fake" at that point now isn't it?

are these people being censored? yes. without a doubt. but they won't be able to shut down all the sites and the only thing this is doing is driving traffic to these "bad actors" in their eyes.

You got it, that's why we are saying these stupid fkrs give themselves BLOW back results everytime. You see how fkn stupid they are now thought don't you LOL.

Forum List

Back