Shocking Study Exposes More Bigotry in America

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Most Cis (“Normal”) People Won’t Date Trans People.

“Virtually all heterosexuals excluded trans folks from their dating pool: only 1.8% of straight women and 3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender. But most non-heterosexuals weren’t down for dating a trans person either, with only 11.5% of gay men and 29% of lesbians being trans-inclusive in their dating preferences. Bisexual/queer/nonbinary participants (these were all combined into one group) were most open to having a trans partner, but even among them, almost half (48%) did not select either ‘trans man’ or ‘trans woman.’ Of the seven participants who themselves identified as transgender or nonbinary, 89% were willing to date another trans person.”

I can’t believe people don’t want to date the obviously mentally ill.

We all have a mental illness of some sort, i think
But delusion is a whole different matter.

"3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender"? That 3.3% are gay, they just don't know it or won't admit it.

“Virtually all heterosexuals excluded trans folks from their dating pool: only 1.8% of straight women and 3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender..

For some reason, a lot of men just aren't interested in "women" who have penises.

This is something for educators to deal with.
SHE PEES STANDING UP!!!! (name that movie)

Bachelor Party?

“Virtually all heterosexuals excluded trans folks from their dating pool: only 1.8% of straight women and 3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender..

For some reason, a lot of men just aren't interested in "women" who have penises.

This is something for educators to deal with.
SHE PEES STANDING UP!!!! (name that movie)

Bachelor Party?
no more calls we have a winner. :)

“Virtually all heterosexuals excluded trans folks from their dating pool: only 1.8% of straight women and 3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender. But most non-heterosexuals weren’t down for dating a trans person either, with only 11.5% of gay men and 29% of lesbians being trans-inclusive in their dating preferences. Bisexual/queer/nonbinary participants (these were all combined into one group) were most open to having a trans partner, but even among them, almost half (48%) did not select either ‘trans man’ or ‘trans woman.’ Of the seven participants who themselves identified as transgender or nonbinary, 89% were willing to date another trans person.”

Does this lump together man to woman trans who actually put effort into the whole thing with the "gender fluid" types who say get a boob job but keep their twig and berries and the 5 o'clock shadows?

I remember a few months ago that some of the more, um..."vigorous?"...trans rights people were trying to call people haters if they wouldn't date them. That's right. You don't have a right to like who you like. "Love isn't love" after all. He turned into a She, so all you He's better like her now, you hear!!!!

I remember a few months ago that some of the more, um..."vigorous?"...trans rights people were trying to call people haters if they wouldn't date them. That's right. You don't have a right to like who you like. "Love isn't love" after all. He turned into a She, so all you He's better like her now, you hear!!!!

I think you are talking about this article:

Why Can't My Famous Gender Nonconforming Friends Get Laid?

You're "mentally ill" if you don't agree with other people?

Of course you don’t think people believing they are something they are not is not a mental illness. You call them your base support.

the left would have you think so.

The whole transgender mentally ill debate is very interesting to me. Whether or not you believe they’re mentally ill, it’s easier to change your body to fit your mind than your mind to fit your body, no? If it makes a person happy to transform into the gender they were not born as, I’ve no problem with it bc chances are it has nothing to do with me and won’t interfere with my life.

Seven or so years ago I had a classmate who was transgender—was born a man and changed (sex change and all) into a woman. None of us knew until she chose to reveal it to us via a class project. I don’t even know if a transphobic person would have known she was born a man, and here’s the thing: she used the women’s restroom and no one was the wiser. I certainly didn’t think anything of it even after she told us the truth about herself.

I empathize with the struggle of a transgender person. Luckily the woman this lady married as a man accepted her sex change and they were able to stay married. I can only imagine the emotional rollercoaster of that kind of situation.

Mentally ill or not, we can’t do brain transplants so changing the body is the next best step.

He’s saying he believes transgender people are mentally ill.

There must be some way of forcing normal people to date and marry transgendered. Maybe they need a law.

Forum List

Back