GOP Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse blasts Trump in private phone call: "He kisses dictators' butts", treats women badly, failed on Covid, coddles white S!

let's bet when Trump sends the rejoinder tweet. i say 10 minutes!

The libertarian wing of the GOP (Sasse, Massie, Amash, etc.) have never been much of a fan

• Banned
let the record show no one but me predicted when Trump will tweetspond!

• Banned
if Ben Sasse votes against Barrett, Trump will look like a fool!

careful, Donald

• Banned
"l'etat c'est moi! i am the state!" - Louis XIV

Trump thinks he's the state!

Sasse, is member of the Old Republican Me-Too brigade. They went along so they could get along.

TRUMP is tough on dictators, very tough, But there is no sense in denying they are leaders of their country.

TRUMP is very good to woman, trusting them in leadership positions.....Sasse will have his chance to show he is too by voting for Barrett

TRUMP saved hundreds of thousands of lives with his EARLY TRAVEL ban and his Warp Speed search for a vaccine could save thousands more. A+ on ventilators and A+ on testing. The US leads the world in testing.

TRUMP treats all races equally, zero evidence he tolerates Bigotry in any form, unlike RACIST Joe Biden.

Now since this was a private phone call, it could be yet another example of FAKE NEWS, so I won't say any more about Sasse for now.

be patient, Taz

Trump will start a twitter WAR with Sasse. not now...BUT SOON!

Forum List

Back