Giuliani Details Steps Taken to Authenticate Hunter Biden Material

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The man was a great prosecutor and knows how to dot the 'i' and cross the 't'.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani says he spent three weeks authenticating the materials on a copy of a hard drive that once allegedly belonged to Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The contents of the drive are the subject of a series of explosive reports by the New York Post that shed further light on Hunter Biden’s dealings with China and Ukraine.

Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, told The Epoch Times that he and his attorney, Robert Costello, checked some of the written notes in the drive against samples of Hunter Biden’s handwriting, matched details about undisclosed meetings with confidential information they had already obtained from other sources, and verified the email addresses in the data trove, among other steps. Giuliani said the drive contains roughly 800 of Hunter Biden’s personal photos, including some which Giuliani alleges show illegal acts. The Epoch Times could not independently verify the claim as Giuliani declined to provide a copy of the files.

Costello allegedly received a copy of the hard drive in August from the owner of a Mac repair shop in Wilmington, Delaware, and handed it to Giuliani three weeks ago, according to the former mayor. Trump’s former chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, negotiated an exclusive deal with the Post and Giuliani handed a copy of the drive over to the newspaper on Oct. 10. The Post conducted its own authentication effort, Giuliani said.

The exclusive deal with the Post gave the newspaper a head start on covering the material but allows Giuliani to eventually begin disclosing the material to other media, the former mayor said.

I listened to Giuliani's radio show in July, and he promised this "October surprise."

What i don't understand is how he can sit on evidence of illegal activity for so long???

I listened to Giuliani's radio show in July, and he promised this "October surprise."

What i don't understand is how he can sit on evidence of illegal activity for so long???

Giuliani got this in late September.

Costello allegedly received a copy of the hard drive in August from the owner of a Mac repair shop in Wilmington, Delaware, and handed it to Giuliani three weeks ago, according to the former mayor. Trump’s former chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, negotiated an exclusive deal with the Post and Giuliani handed a copy of the drive over to the newspaper on Oct. 10. The Post conducted its own authentication effort, Giuliani said.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani says he spent three weeks authenticating the materials on a copy of a hard drive that once allegedly belonged to Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
The contents of the drive are the subject of a series of explosive reports by the New York Post that shed further light on Hunter Biden’s dealings with China and Ukraine.
Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, told The Epoch Times that he and his attorney, Robert Costello, checked some of the written notes in the drive against samples of Hunter Biden’s handwriting, matched details about undisclosed meetings with confidential information they had already obtained from other sources, and verified the email addresses in the data trove, among other steps. Giuliani said the drive contains roughly 800 of Hunter Biden’s personal photos, including some which Giuliani alleges show illegal acts. The Epoch Times could not independently verify the claim as Giuliani declined to provide a copy of the files.
The exclusive deal with the Post gave the newspaper a head start on covering the material but allows Giuliani to eventually begin disclosing the material to other media, the former mayor said.

Rudy is trying to not allow you to take a good hard look at Rudy. After all this dies down, Rudy had better be spending more time protecting Rudy.

And you believe everything that muck says. And don't forget that fraudster Bannon. You dummies still haven't got a clue. Duping you all is how they rip you off.

Lol you have to laugh at the crazy left. Everything that they don’t like they pretend that the right is crazy to believe it. But they always seem to forget all the crazy stuff they screamed was real. Anyone remember Mueller was going to walk Trump out of the White House?

And you believe everything that muck says. And don't forget that fraudster Bannon. You dummies still haven't got a clue. Duping you all is how they rip you off.
The FBI has been on to Gooliani and who he has been talking with. The WH knew all about it but Trump shrugged it off.

“The warnings were based on multiple sources, including intercepted communications, that showed Giuliani was interacting with people tied to Russian intelligence during a December 2019 trip to Ukraine, where he was gathering information that he thought would expose corrupt acts by former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter,” The Post reported. “The intelligence raised concerns that Giuliani was being used to feed Russian misinformation to the president, the former officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive information and conversations.”

Can you say STOOGE? Come on all you numbskulls.

You have to pour over it before you know if its illegal.

crack-smoking-hunter-biden-corruption.jpg

If Only Hunter had lived here.........he wouldn't have exposed his daddy with the money laundering.

Biden's crack ho son shouldn't be in the foreground of US politics. In fact, put him in the basement with Joe. They stole enough money to live on. Let it go, Joe. Vote Republican.

Can you say STOOGE? Come on all you numbskulls.

The WaPo is a tool of the deep state; trying to ignore the corrupt Biden Family and these emails and make it about Rudy.

Muh, Russia.

More smoke and mirrors. The problem is Rudy has a credibility problem. Also, Trump and his cronies have lied constantly, that when I read an op-ed like this I go "Meh". As do most of the US....

I mean, he got it from some dude in a computer shop in Delaware? Really? You couldn't make this shit up.
And let's say for shits and giggles this is real - how did the guy get it? And if he did get it from the direct source, ie Hunter who took his computer in there to get it repaired, isn't that theft?

Finally, even if it is true and Hunter is a douche and the stuff on there shows that, so what? The lies Trump and his cronies have told over the past four years are so massive, this is nothing. Then again, it has been proven over and over again - and even the arse-licking sychophant Barr has said - that Hunter Biden nothing wrong in the Ukraine.

Rudy is trying to not allow you to take a good hard look at Rudy. After all this dies down, Rudy had better be spending more time protecting Rudy.

Right. Make it about Rudy and to hell with the emails of Hunter Biden.
Rumor is (I have sources) that Gooliani's trouble mounts. The Trump personal lawyer is in deep and he wouldn't last long in a cell. The Feds are trying to get him to flip someone. I bet they are successful in doing it. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back