GOP laughs at people without flood insurance while trying to take away health insurance. Huh?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I don't get it. How can you tell people they should have flood insurance while trying to destroy the health insurance for tens of millions of American? And what about car insurance. Should we get rid of that too?

You have car insurance to protect yourself and your family. Isn't that why we have health insurance?

I don't get it. How can you tell people they should have flood insurance while trying to destroy the health insurance for tens of millions of American? And what about car insurance. Should we get rid of that too?

You have car insurance to protect yourself and your family. Isn't that why we have health insurance?
nancy pelosi wanted jailtime for not buying obama care. it's an interesting topic though.

don't forget that insurance is commensurate to risk.

Last edited:
Everyone, unless you live on a mountain should have flood insurance. Anywhere can flood and mortgage companies do require it in some areas of the country before they will give you a mortgage. I wasn't required to to get flood insurance when I purchased it 26 years ago, but I did purchase it sometime in the late 90's and it was under $200 per year, this year it was $400 and guess what we had a flood from 24" of rain a couple years ago. If you're a responsible person remember anything can happen.

Don't want to pay car insurance? Don't drive a car. Don't want to pay for food? Starve. Don't want to pay health insurance? Die.

Don't want to get conquered by a foreign power? Now we need an army.

See the difference? It's simple. :dunno:

nancy pelosi wanted jailtime for not buying obama care. it's an interesting topic though.

don't forget that insurance is commensurate to risk.

If you don't live on a mountain you always have risk from a flood.

This thread is just an example of a liberal thinking in a negative manner.
None of it has anything to do with reality.
It's just a big fat what-if.

Show me one republican who laughed at people without flood insurance.

This thread is just an example of a liberal thinking in a negative manner.
None of it has anything to do with reality.
It's just a big fat what-if.
it's sunday....

If you don't live on a mountain you always have risk from a flood.

Not always ...

noahs-ark.jpg

Dip shit, insurance is not healthcare.

None did as far as I know in fact I saw a few in the past week that said they should have it. I saw people interviewed in flooded half million dollar homes that said they did not have flood insurance. My God you live in an area that has flooded before and you have a half million dollar home? You pay the mortgage, homeowners and wind insurance but don't insurance it against floods? Doesn't cost much but I would suspect it will next year.

Oh btw the one woman they interviewed lived in a subdivision outside a reservoir.

Are you really this dumb??

Never mind..... I already know the answer. ...... :cool:

None did as far as I know in fact I saw a few in the past week that said they should have it. I saw people interviewed in flooded half million dollar homes that said they did not have flood insurance. My God you live in an area that has flooded before and you have a half million dollar home? You pay the mortgage, homeowners and wind insurance but don't insurance it against floods? Doesn't cost much but I would suspect it will next year.

You're just assuming they lived in areas that flooded before.
I live in a five hundred year floodplain and dont have flood insurance. And a lot of those houses that flooded did as well.
I know this because I've lived here most of my life and know the area well.

Oh btw the one woman they interviewed lived in a subdivision outside a reservoir.

I live by that reservoir and didnt get flooded.
You dont know jack shit about what you're talking about.
As far as the price of flood insurance goes?
What are the odds of getting another 500 to 1000 year flood?

You're just assuming they lived in areas that flooded before.
I live in a five hundred year floodplain and dont have flood insurance. And a lot of those houses that flooded did as well.
I know this because I've lived here most of my life and know the area well.

Well, you should have flood insurance anything can happen.

I live by that reservoir and didnt get flooded.
You dont know jack shit about what you're talking about.
As far as the price of flood insurance goes?
What are the odds of getting another 500 to 1000 year flood?

You never know. We had one 3 years ago.

Right here on the USMB. There are plenty.

It's their fault for not having flood insurance. Why should we have to pay?

Mocking is a form of laughter.

Forum List

Back