GOP laughs at people without flood insurance while trying to take away health insurance. Huh?

Inane counter .

well-see-you-say-that-.jpg

I don't get it. How can you tell people they should have flood insurance while trying to destroy the health insurance for tens of millions of American? And what about car insurance. Should we get rid of that too?

You have car insurance to protect yourself and your family. Isn't that why we have health insurance?
This thread is just an example of a liberal thinking in a negative manner.
None of it has anything to do with reality.
It's just a big fat what-if.
Tell that to the Republicans who live around Houston.
I don't have to.
This has nothing to do with the GOP.
You're just trying to make it seem so.
When it comes to insurance, of course it has a lot to do with Republicans. It always does.

How many Republicans voted for ACA - the law forcing everyone to buy insurance?

Don't want to pay car insurance? Don't drive a car. Don't want to pay for food? Starve. Don't want to pay health insurance? Die.

Don't want to get conquered by a foreign power? Now we need an army.

See the difference? It's simple. :dunno:
If you live in a country where you can't drive, and you are starving and you are already dying, then you really don't need an army. What is there to protect?

I don't get it. How can you tell people they should have flood insurance while trying to destroy the health insurance for tens of millions of American? And what about car insurance. Should we get rid of that too?

You have car insurance to protect yourself and your family. Isn't that why we have health insurance?
Dip shit, insurance is not healthcare.

Dip shit, health insurance is not healthcare either.

FI is required by lenders. You don't have to have it if you don't have a mortgage. CI is there to protect other drivers,

If you are actually this clueless, perhaps you shouldn't be posting things like this and showing your ass to the world. Just a suggestion.

Car insurance, flood insurance, health insurance, all personal bills individuals are responsible for paying. I'm also not going to buy your damn toilet paper, bath soap, or toothpaste hands off my wallet moochers.

Don't want to pay car insurance? Don't drive a car. Don't want to pay for food? Starve. Don't want to pay health insurance? Die.

Don't want to get conquered by a foreign power? Now we need an army.

See the difference? It's simple. :dunno:

Using your twisted logic, in 40 years of driving, I have never had a car accident, so why should I be forced to buy car insurance? It's a total rip off. Only those unsafe drivers who have accidents should be forced to buy insurance. People like me are paying for bums like my son-in-law who have accidents once ever year or two.

Forcing everyone to have car insurance impugns the freedom of safe drivers like me who don't have accidents.

Are you talking about personal responsibility?

False pretense demonstrating a desperation to whine & create false narrative. The government doesn't pay for car or home-owners insurance. The obligation falls on the consumer.

But you did manage to make a case for consumer obligated health insurance. Good job liberal.

As for laughing at people w/o flood insurance, you have no honor.

Forum List

Back