GOP laughs at people without flood insurance while trying to take away health insurance. Huh?

I don't get it. How can you tell people they should have flood insurance while trying to destroy the health insurance for tens of millions of American? And what about car insurance. Should we get rid of that too?

You have car insurance to protect yourself and your family. Isn't that why we have health insurance?
This thread is just an example of a liberal thinking in a negative manner.
None of it has anything to do with reality.
It's just a big fat what-if.
Tell that to the Republicans who live around Houston.

I don't get it. How can you tell people they should have flood insurance while trying to destroy the health insurance for tens of millions of American? And what about car insurance. Should we get rid of that too?

You have car insurance to protect yourself and your family. Isn't that why we have health insurance?

Not really, no - and that's the problem. Health insurance - at least the standard employer-provided group health insurance that most of us thing of when discussing health insurance - isn't really insurance at all. It's more of a "buyer's club" that you join to score deep discounts on health care.

Show me one republican who laughed at people without flood insurance.

None did as far as I know in fact I saw a few in the past week that said they should have it. I saw people interviewed in flooded half million dollar homes that said they did not have flood insurance. My God you live in an area that has flooded before and you have a half million dollar home? You pay the mortgage, homeowners and wind insurance but don't insurance it against floods? Doesn't cost much but I would suspect it will next year.

You're just assuming they lived in areas that flooded before.
I live in a five hundred year floodplain and dont have flood insurance. And a lot of those houses that flooded did as well.
I know this because I've lived here most of my life and know the area well.

Well, you should have flood insurance anything can happen.

The worst flooding in U.S. history didnt flood my home.

None did as far as I know in fact I saw a few in the past week that said they should have it. I saw people interviewed in flooded half million dollar homes that said they did not have flood insurance. My God you live in an area that has flooded before and you have a half million dollar home? You pay the mortgage, homeowners and wind insurance but don't insurance it against floods? Doesn't cost much but I would suspect it will next year.

Oh btw the one woman they interviewed lived in a subdivision outside a reservoir.

I live by that reservoir and didnt get flooded.
You dont know jack shit about what you're talking about.
As far as the price of flood insurance goes?
What are the odds of getting another 500 to 1000 year flood?

You never know. We had one 3 years ago.

You had the worst flood in U.S. history 3 years ago?

Right here on the USMB. There are plenty.

It's their fault for not having flood insurance. Why should we have to pay?

Mocking is a form of laughter.

You sure havent gotten any smarter rderp...

I don't have to.
This has nothing to do with the GOP.
You're just trying to make it seem so.

I don't have to.
When it comes to insurance, of course it has a lot to do with Republicans. It always does.

Who said this: I'm going to repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE and replace it with something better.
Well it's around day 230 and still no healthcare law.

Deplorables mute.

I don't have to.
When it comes to insurance, of course it has a lot to do with Republicans. It always does.
I see you changed your screen name. What's up with that?

Who said this: I'm going to repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE and replace it with something better.

Deplorables mute.
Haven't you heard, asshole? The establishment hates Trump. He'll get it done because that's what the people want. Trump can't help the fact that McConnell and McCain are incompetent.

Deplorables mute.
Haven't you heard, asshole? The establishment hates Trump. He'll get it done because that's what the people want. Trump can't help the fact that McConnell and McCain are incompetent.
I'm 100 times more uniformed than you dickweed.
Trump is the most incompetent person ever in American politics. His record and daily affirmations of his mental illness proves it. And imagine you still support this nut.

IMG_0129.JPG

Deplorables mute.
Fraud couldn't address my post of trump's biggest failure to date.
So typical.
He also believes Mexico is paying for the wall. Lol
There's a sucker born every minute.

Deplorables mute.
I'm 100 times more uniformed than you dickweed.
Trump is the most incompetent person ever in American politics. His record and daily affirmations of his mental illness proves it. And imagine you still support this nut.
Did Rachel tell you that lefttard? Trump is making America great again. You marxists will be left behind - which is where you should be.

View attachment 147443

Deplorables mute.
So typical.
Take Hillary's panties out of your piehole and tell your mommy to tuck you in. Its getting too late for children to be posting.

Is Dean an insurance sales man/women? Sorry for the slash. Didn't know how you were identifying today and didn't want to offend.

GOP laughs at people without flood insurance while trying to take away health insurance. Huh?

Wow. Two lies in one title. And he hasn't even started the post yet. Is this a record?

Oh, OK, it's an little deanrd post. Never mind, just another typical hysterical screed.

I don't get it.
At least he got that right.

You're just assuming they lived in areas that flooded before.
I live in a five hundred year floodplain and dont have flood insurance. And a lot of those houses that flooded did as well.
I know this because I've lived here most of my life and know the area well.

Well, you should have flood insurance anything can happen.

The worst flooding in U.S. history didnt flood my home.
Thus it didn't happen, right?

View attachment 147443

Deplorables mute.
So typical.
Take Hillary's panties out of your piehole and tell your mommy to tuck you in. Its getting too late for children to be posting.
Another of trump's victims he conned. Still can't debate either. Totally worthless.

Forum List

Back