GOP ideas: “old and out of shape”

Glad we agree it wasn’t a serious attempt at anything.
No, we don’t agree on that. You must have some impairment I comprehension.
  • Republicans negotiated a bill
  • Realized complaining about the issue was the only thing they are running on
  • Backed out and floated a fake reason for the uninformed, 5,000 people a day bullshit
  • Pointed to a useless bill they knew wouldn’t pass so they threw in a bunch of culture war bullshit so they could feel good and tried to convince the uniformed that it was serious
No
I only wish you’d actually read the bills like I did. That one act would flip you from supporting the GOP to the Democrats on this issue.
It’s only in your imagination that I didn’t read the bill.

No, we don’t agree on that. You must have some impairment I comprehension.

It’s only in your imagination that I didn’t read the bill.
Bullshit. I just listed the shit in it. You can’t fool me dude. There is no way anyone read that and said.. yea that’s serious. Not even you. You didn’t read it.

Nothing towards securing the border… find me something that secures the border. lol. Good luck.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2/text

I know words will be wasted on you but I will try. The whole fucking bill set up a process on steroids to handle immigration.. more courts, more stringent stay rules, strict timelines for adjudication…billions added to staffing and infrastructure… then… and after the army of legislative proposals to handle immigrants was in place.. the bill said.. hey.. if all that is in place and the border gets bum rushed we’ll take it to the next level.. and it defined the next level.

At zero point did the legislation open fucking borders. However.. because you are just not very bright… a characteristic in legion with millions of stupid fucking right wing idiots… you post stupid shit like you just did.
It sure as hell doesn't close the border, Gator! 5,000 illegals a day was called a "crisis" during the Obama Administration! Yet now that's supposed to be OK? The bill provided more money to process illegals. That's an incentive for more of them to come. And if you read the fine print of the bill...there were all kinds of opt outs where they would allow illegals in.

If you really want to fix the border then vote for Trump in November. If you want this crisis to get worse...then vote for Biden. It's really that simple.

Instead of a platform in 2020, the RNC elected to simply express its support for Donald Trump's agenda. It looks like that's going to be 2024 RNC position:

Here is Trump's agenda based on his campaign speeches:
  • Stop all trials that threaten the Trump Presidency
  • Impeach all federal judges appointed by democrats
  • Re-impose the Jacksonian Spoils System immediately.
  • Invoke the Insurrection Act of 1807 to deploy the military onto American streets.
  • Direct the Department of Justice to go after domestic political enemies.
  • Implement anti-immigrant policies and a massive deportation operation.
  • Position American Troops on the boarder with a shoot on site order.
  • Pursue an isolationist America First foreign policy.
  • Repeal the Affordable Care Act.
  • Terminate the Department of Education.
  • Implement a Climate Change Denial Policy and a Anti-Clean Energy Program.
  • Pursue an America First Trade Policy.

Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer
I'm curious, Flopper. Where did you copy that list from? I want to make sure I never waste time going to that site.
The truth is we've already SEEN Trump's agenda! We saw it in his first term. None of those things happened despite you on the left claiming it would.

Their caveman politics is about grievance, rage and retribution.

We need serious conversations on the issues, and they need to have serious input. But right now they're just gone.
One only needs to read the comments on this board.

The “right” seems to be united primarily by hatred of liberals

One only needs to read the comments on this board.

The “right” seems to be united primarily by hatred of liberals
One of the stranger elements of this disaster is the way they openly admit they just want to annoy people. Like it's an overriding need. I keep seeing it.

That's a strange goal, at least for an adult, and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Last night on his way to raising a record $26M in funds Biden calls the GOP’s platform “old and out of shape” like their leader. Bwahahahaha.

The GOP’s platform doesn’t exist. Here is why you can't actually build a platform on the right. They don’t all want the same things they are just aligned around who they dont like.

The ultrawealthy individuals funding the movement want the kind of tax policies that benefit them. The New Right intellectuals manning the think tanks want to stick it to their “woke” rivals on campus. The Christian nationalist preachers want power, policies that privilege their religious viewpoints, and access to both public and private sources of money. The agendas of movement leaders are often at odds with those of the rank-and-file supporters, who are often being exploited or consciously manipulated.

What really unites them is a fear and loathing of liberals specifically, and the modern world more generally. Try to read descriptions of “the woke” from Christian nationalist leaders or leaders of the New Right and see if you recognize anybody or anything you know. They are united in their stated view that they face a monolithic totalitarian enemy, which includes anyone to the left of them. They really don’t know those who disagree with them politically and appear to have no interest in knowing them.

GOP Platform surrenders to complete Trump

GOP ideas: “old and out of shape”​

Democrap Ideas….so cutting edge and PROGRESSIVE:
More illegals
Free EVERYTHING for illegals
Less help for negroes
More pollution
Citizenship for illegals
Shittier public education
Shittier healthcare
More homelessness
Higher rents
Make chicks with dicks and faggots loved
High fuel
High inflation
High taxes
Attack gun rights
Restrict speech
Lawlessness
Coddle criminals
No command of the world / war everywhere

SO FUCKING FORWARD-THINKING AND PROGRESSIVE!!

Last night on his way to raising a record $26M in funds Biden calls the GOP’s platform “old and out of shape” like their leader. Bwahahahaha.

The GOP’s platform doesn’t exist. Here is why you can't actually build a platform on the right. They don’t all want the same things they are just aligned around who they dont like.

The ultrawealthy individuals funding the movement want the kind of tax policies that benefit them. The New Right intellectuals manning the think tanks want to stick it to their “woke” rivals on campus. The Christian nationalist preachers want power, policies that privilege their religious viewpoints, and access to both public and private sources of money. The agendas of movement leaders are often at odds with those of the rank-and-file supporters, who are often being exploited or consciously manipulated.

What really unites them is a fear and loathing of liberals specifically, and the modern world more generally. Try to read descriptions of “the woke” from Christian nationalist leaders or leaders of the New Right and see if you recognize anybody or anything you know. They are united in their stated view that they face a monolithic totalitarian enemy, which includes anyone to the left of them. They really don’t know those who disagree with them politically and appear to have no interest in knowing them.

Republicans started losing when they gave up on fiscal conservatism. This is about the time they started leaning left. And now they, including their POTUS nominee is way left of center.

The right and the left are conjoined at the Federal Reserve.

I'm curious, Flopper. Where did you copy that list from? I want to make sure I never waste time going to that site.
The truth is we've already SEEN Trump's agenda! We saw it in his first term. None of those things happened despite you on the left claiming it would.
The GOP tried to create a platform in 2020 but simply agreed to support the Trump agenda. In 2024, the GOP is likely to do the same. The problem is there no real Trump Agenda on his web site. You will find a ton of MAGA propaganda but no agenda.

So if you want to see his agenda, you'll have to piece it together from his hate filled rhetoric in his campaign speeches which would be more at home in 1933 Germany than in America today.

The GOP tried to create a platform in 2020 but simply agreed to support the Trump agenda. In 2024, the GOP is likely to do the same. The problem is there no real Trump Agenda on his web site. You will find a ton of MAGA propaganda but no agenda.

So if you want to see his agenda, you'll have to piece it together from his hate filled rhetoric in his campaign speeches which would be more at home in 1933 Germany than in America today.
If you want to see his agenda, Flopper? Look at what he did during his first term. That's what he'll do during his second only without the Covid pandemic shutting down the economy this time. I think you on the left are terrified about Trump getting into office because deep down you know that he WILL fix the country!

If you want to see his agenda, Flopper? Look at what he did during his first term. That's what he'll do during his second only without the Covid pandemic shutting down the economy this time. I think you on the left are terrified about Trump getting into office because deep down you know that he WILL fix the country!
So as long as nothing happens when he’s President all will be fine?

Something ALWAYS happens and he’s not up to it

Not even close

So as long as nothing happens when he’s President all will be fine?

Something ALWAYS happens and he’s not up to it

Not even close
Are you serious, Lesh? ANYTHING that has happened during Joe Biden's Presidency has turned into a massive cluster fuck because Joe is a senile idiot...his Vice President is a cackling idiot...and all of his Cabinet are idiot incompetents! We've got two wars raging now because this group of morons decided it was great foreign policy to give Putin and the Mullahs billions of dollars to play with! We've got a Fentanyl overdose crisis that's killed more Americans than we lost in Vietnam because this group of ideologues decided we needed open borders. We've had rampant inflation because none of this group seems to have ever taken Econ 101 and thought pumping Trillions into an economy already suffering from a supply chain issue was sound fiscal policy! We have crime spiking so bad in our Democrat led cities because you liberals view criminals as "victims", won't keep them in jail and didn't vet anyone coming across the border! We've got car companies losing huge amounts of money on every EV they sell because people don't want them even with Government bribing them with cash incentives!

Why would anyone in their right mind want four more years of Joe Biden and whoever it is that's running him?

It’s not revolutionary that both parties advocate spending for what they believe is best. Democrats advocate for the budget to skew towards helping people more heavily funded by the wealthy and corporations while the Republicans skew towards helping pump up the profits of corporations entirely unfunded.

6pjwpx.jpg

GOP ideas: “old and out of shape”​

Democrap Ideas….so cutting edge and PROGRESSIVE:
More illegals
Free EVERYTHING for illegals
Less help for negroes
More pollution
Citizenship for illegals
Shittier public education
Shittier healthcare
More homelessness
Higher rents
Make chicks with dicks and faggots loved
High fuel
High inflation
High taxes
Attack gun rights
Restrict speech
Lawlessness
Coddle criminals
No command of the world / war everywhere

SO FUCKING FORWARD-THINKING AND PROGRESSIVE!!
Your list falls apart when the Republicans refused a border bill and refusing to acknowledge that under democrats the oil industry has been able to set records. Inflation is old news, offset now by higher wages, and entirely a part of capitalism I am sure you are not advocating for communism. Gun rights have never been attacked nor has free speech, righties just cry a lot. No one is coming for you guns or racist posts.

Meanwhile, the democrat Party is full of new idea - as new as the Chinese Cultural Revolution

Act Blue 60% funded by the CCP

Meanwhile, the democrat Party is full of new idea - as new as the Chinese Cultural Revolution

Act Blue 60% funded by the CCP

That is 100% untrue. First its a bot account created last year and the last thing James Okeefe proved was that there was not election fraud.

Forum List

Back