GOP ideas: “old and out of shape”

Instead of a platform in 2020, the RNC elected to simply express its support for Donald Trump's agenda. It looks like that's going to be 2024 RNC position:

Here is Trump's agenda based on his campaign speeches:
  • Stop all trials that threaten the Trump Presidency
  • Impeach all federal judges appointed by democrats
  • Re-impose the Jacksonian Spoils System immediately.
  • Invoke the Insurrection Act of 1807 to deploy the military onto American streets.
  • Direct the Department of Justice to go after domestic political enemies.
  • Implement anti-immigrant policies and a massive deportation operation.
  • Position American Troops on the boarder with a shoot on site order.
  • Pursue an isolationist America First foreign policy.
  • Repeal the Affordable Care Act.
  • Terminate the Department of Education.
  • Implement a Climate Change Denial Policy and a Anti-Clean Energy Program.
  • Pursue an America First Trade Policy.

Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer

And your side?

Give men the ability to get pregnant. I’ll pass thank you.

If you deranged schmendricks had a shred of self-awareness, you'd be dangerous.
It is against the rules to alter my quote. Please fix so I dont have to report you.

IMG_0614.gif

IMG_0615.jpeg

Last night on his way to raising a record $26M in funds Biden calls the GOP’s platform “old and out of shape” like their leader. Bwahahahaha.

The GOP’s platform doesn’t exist. Here is why you can't actually build a platform on the right. They don’t all want the same things they are just aligned around who they dont like.

The ultrawealthy individuals funding the movement want the kind of tax policies that benefit them. The New Right intellectuals manning the think tanks want to stick it to their “woke” rivals on campus. The Christian nationalist preachers want power, policies that privilege their religious viewpoints, and access to both public and private sources of money. The agendas of movement leaders are often at odds with those of the rank-and-file supporters, who are often being exploited or consciously manipulated.

What really unites them is a fear and loathing of liberals specifically, and the modern world more generally. Try to read descriptions of “the woke” from Christian nationalist leaders or leaders of the New Right and see if you recognize anybody or anything you know. They are united in their stated view that they face a monolithic totalitarian enemy, which includes anyone to the left of them. They really don’t know those who disagree with them politically and appear to have no interest in knowing them.

GOP Platform surrenders to complete Trump

Well, Biden is even worse, as far as that.

Yes, it is true the dems are fantastic at getting things done. Only problem is EVERYTHING they do destroy America as founded. Much better to have reps and do nothing much.

Beverly Hillbillies movies.jpg

I know words will be wasted on you but I will try. The whole fucking bill set up a process on steroids to handle immigration.. more courts, more stringent stay rules, strict timelines for adjudication…billions added to staffing and infrastructure… then… and after the army of legislative proposals to handle immigrants was in place.. the bill said.. hey.. if all that is in place and the border gets bum rushed we’ll take it to the next level.. and it defined the next level.

At zero point did the legislation open fucking borders. However.. because you are just not very bright… a characteristic in legion with millions of stupid fucking right wing idiots… you post stupid shit like you just did.
The two most important parts of the bill are specific rules of when the president is impowered to temporary stop accepting asylum seekers, otherwise the courts sill stop it within days as they have in the past. Second, the bill will speed up the processing of asylum seekers. This is critical because when our holding facilities are full we have to release migrants into the population, never to be seen again.

Last night on his way to raising a record $26M in funds Biden calls the GOP’s platform “old and out of shape” like their leader. Bwahahahaha.

The GOP’s platform doesn’t exist. Here is why you can't actually build a platform on the right. They don’t all want the same things they are just aligned around who they dont like.

The ultrawealthy individuals funding the movement want the kind of tax policies that benefit them. The New Right intellectuals manning the think tanks want to stick it to their “woke” rivals on campus. The Christian nationalist preachers want power, policies that privilege their religious viewpoints, and access to both public and private sources of money. The agendas of movement leaders are often at odds with those of the rank-and-file supporters, who are often being exploited or consciously manipulated.

What really unites them is a fear and loathing of liberals specifically, and the modern world more generally. Try to read descriptions of “the woke” from Christian nationalist leaders or leaders of the New Right and see if you recognize anybody or anything you know. They are united in their stated view that they face a monolithic totalitarian enemy, which includes anyone to the left of them. They really don’t know those who disagree with them politically and appear to have no interest in knowing them.

GOP Platform surrenders to complete Trump

Last night on his way to raising a record $26M

Ole Biden, hob knobbing with those evil rich people…oh wait, they are democrats, giving to a democrat…so they are ok!

They don’t all want the same things they are just aligned around who they dont like.

I agree they are a bit more disorganized than the dems.. perhaps they need to be more lock step and single minded like Dems

The ultrawealthy individuals funding the movement want the kind of tax policies that benefit them
Do you really believe the rich on the left are any different? I have pleaded with you all to is the wealth tax, I WANT this, but I know it won’t happen…Dems like money as much as repubs do.

What really unites them is a fear and loathing of liberals specifically, and the modern world more generally.

I wouldn’t call it a fear as much a concern, that dems, if given the chance would burn the cotus and just say, “ah hell, we’ll just wing it”

They are united in their stated view that they face a monolithic totalitarian enemy, which includes anyone to the left of them

Seriously?? Who was it that stood against an ominous background and declared “Republican are a threat to the nation?”

Your original argument was that the democrats were cow towing to the rich just like the GOP. I show you they are not the same and are submitting tax increases on the wealthy and now you are moving on to an entirely different line of argument. Let’s agree that there is a difference in how the Democrats want to treat the wealthy vs the GOP and then we can argue on something else - apparently our next line of debate is whether organized government can collect and spend money or should we just implement anarchy and go without government.

You know as well as I do those proposals will never pass. The Democrats are not serious about these proposals. They also know they won't pass. It's fodder for their base.

See above when you get off the short bus.
Thank you for inviting me into the conversation.

I know words will be wasted on you but I will try. The whole fucking bill set up a process on steroids to handle immigration.. more courts, more stringent stay rules, strict timelines for adjudication…billions added to staffing and infrastructure… then… and after the army of legislative proposals to handle immigrants was in place.. the bill said.. hey.. if all that is in place and the border gets bum rushed we’ll take it to the next level.. and it defined the next level.
You still haven't said why the Senate did not and does not simply pass H.R. 2, that has already passed the House.

Billions added to staffing and infrastructure? Great idea, if we had an administration whose goal it was to enforce the border and stop the disastrous flood of illegal migrants we are experiencing. Since the current administration's goal is to increase the distrous flood of illegals and to
At zero point did the legislation open fucking borders. However.. because you are just not very bright… a characteristic in legion with millions of stupid fucking right wing idiots… you post stupid shit like you just did.
You get very angry when people disagree with you. What a crybaby! I have to admit I enjoy watching you sob. It’s my own shadenfreude.

Seriously?? Who was it that stood against an ominous background and declared “Republican are a threat to the nation?”
I’m not one of these maga morons you can lie too. Here is the quote from the transcripts. You’ll have to get up way earlier to get over one on me.

IMG_1165.jpeg

Thank you for inviting me into the conversation.

You still haven't said why the Senate did not and does not simply pass H.R. 2, that has already passed the House.

Billions added to staffing and infrastructure? Great idea, if we had an administration whose goal it was to enforce the border and stop the disastrous flood of illegal migrants we are experiencing. Since the current administration's goal is to increase the distrous flood of illegals and to

You get very angry when people disagree with you. What a crybaby! I have to admit I enjoy watching you sob. It’s my own shadenfreude.
HR2? lol. You obviously didn’t read it like I did.
That bill doesn’t, in fact, offer funds for anything that might stop immigration. Instead, it demands that the Department of Homeland Security ensure border agents get adequate religious counseling. While it doesn’t require the Border Patrol to be staffed entirely with anti-vaxxers, it does require DHS to “make every effort to retain Department employees who are not vaccinated against COVID-19.”

The collection of peeves from the culture wars scattered through Republicans’ last bill underscores just how crazy it is for anyone to believe the GOP would take an honest shot at solving the immigration issue. Again, H.R. 2 specifies that “no funds are authorized to be appropriated for electric vehicles.”

Their last bill is a joke of a bill without any serious attempt to secure the border. The fact that anyone would believe the GOP is an honest broker in this issue is the joke.

The left most certainly does. Until your cult leader tells you different.
Look you guys like to state some crazy shit but the only political party trying to force beliefs on pregnancy is the right wing crazies.

HR2? lol. You obviously didn’t read it like I did.
That bill doesn’t, in fact, offer funds for anything that might stop immigration. Instead, it demands that the Department of Homeland Security ensure border agents get adequate religious counseling. While it doesn’t require the Border Patrol to be staffed entirely with anti-vaxxers, it does require DHS to “make every effort to retain Department employees who are not vaccinated against COVID-19.”

The collection of peeves from the culture wars scattered through Republicans’ last bill underscores just how crazy it is for anyone to believe the GOP would take an honest shot at solving the immigration issue. Again, H.R. 2 specifies that “no funds are authorized to be appropriated for electric vehicles.”

Their last bill is a joke of a bill without any serious attempt to secure the border. The fact that anyone would believe the GOP is an honest broker in this issue is the joke.
It sounds like a great bill that would actually help the border patrol to do its mission. Of course, only when they have leadership that wants to do its mission.

Not wasting money on electric vehicles alone will free up hundreds of millions of dollars to be used for, the mission that taxpayers think the border patrol is funded for.

It sounds like a great bill that would actually help the border patrol to do its mission. Of course, only when they have leadership that wants to do its mission.

Not wasting money on electric vehicles alone will free up hundreds of millions of dollars to be used for, the mission that taxpayers think the border patrol is funded for.
Glad we agree it wasn’t a serious attempt at anything.

• Republicans negotiated a bill
  • Realized complaining about the issue was the only thing they are running on
  • Backed out and floated a fake reason for the uninformed, 5,000 people a day bullshit
  • Pointed to a useless bill they knew wouldn’t pass so they threw in a bunch of culture war bullshit so they could feel good and tried to convince the uniformed that it was serious

I only wish you’d actually read the bills like I did. That one act would flip you from supporting the GOP to the Democrats on this issue.

i don't even know who my "cult leader" is, but i can name buckeye45_73 s in 1 guess.
Do tell.....I can't wait to hear this.......The cult is the left:
1) Inflation doesn't exist and doesn't matter any way
2) Men can menstruate and have children
3) Racial slurs are bad and you should have your whole life destroyed saying them, but only if people we don't like say them, if people we like say them.......nothing should happen to them.

I could go on, it's just a few examples........

• Sad
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back