GOP has bill to keep government open

Translation you were hoping I forgot about that weren't you. Democrats are scum, sorry to break it to you.

Forget what? The GOP ONLY wants to "look" like they are for US, but haven't been for 30+ years?

Riiiiight the areas liberals control are utopias, oh wait no they are crime ridden cesspools. How many millions of young black and Hispanic men have you libs sent to prison again from your inner cities?

Those areas gutted by CONservatives policy that de-industrialized cities AND created policy that criminalized behavior that was harmed minorities disproportionately?

3637558bad3a58b82483efa2eab7c9dd.jpg
Detriot is republican? California? Really?

Oh I get it ANOTHER brain dead CONservative who confused about what happens to cities when GOV'T POLICY ALLOWS OFFSHORING US JOBS?

Cali? By FARRR the US's largest economic? lol
Yes exactly. Gov't policy enacted by democrats pushed off shoring and decimated the city. It's what you people do best. Largest economy doesn't equal the best when you are in debt like California is. You can only live large borrowing money for so long.

Give us a free and clear Bill, stop playing these stupid, idiotic games Republicans, we are on to you and your wasteful political posturing on my tax dime.
Now you're worried about your tax dime. As you dismiss others concerns about their tax dimes going to baby killers.

Nobody should give a shit about a government shutdown, it's a convoluted left wing freak out over nothing tactic like much of their issues. When the government "Shuts down" it actually keeps functioning at 87% capacity. Let the government shut down and never let it start up again. That would be a step in the right direction.

Government Shutdown Cost $24 Billion, Standard & Poor's Says

Here Is How Much The Government Shutdown Cost

IMG_6900.jpg
LMAO! The government shutdown didn't cost jack shit. What you are trying to sell as "costing" the economy was simply a bunch of government employees not getting paid to do the worthless job they have that nobody should even care about. You think not spending money we don't have is "costing" us something. Well let me tell you, we need to "cost" our not spending by about 18 trillion dollars.

Give us a free and clear Bill, stop playing these stupid, idiotic games Republicans, we are on to you and your wasteful political posturing on my tax dime.
Now you're worried about your tax dime. As you dismiss others concerns about their tax dimes going to baby killers.

Nobody should give a shit about a government shutdown, it's a convoluted left wing freak out over nothing tactic like much of their issues. When the government "Shuts down" it actually keeps functioning at 87% capacity. Let the government shut down and never let it start up again. That would be a step in the right direction.
Maybe you should inform yourself, the Federal Government is not permitted to fund abortions in any way, here or abroad. The Hyde Amendment made it illegal. Which is fine by me, I don't want abortions funded either.

The abortion part of their organization, is funded by individual contributors, and other groups, NOT THE US GOVT.

So when you defund planned parenthood of federal spending, you are not defunding their abortion program....

Their abortion program will continue because it is not funded by the US govt as it stands, but by other donors.

You are getting rid of the medical care that women receive from these planned parenthood health care centers.

Forget what? The GOP ONLY wants to "look" like they are for US, but haven't been for 30+ years?

Riiiiight the areas liberals control are utopias, oh wait no they are crime ridden cesspools. How many millions of young black and Hispanic men have you libs sent to prison again from your inner cities?

Those areas gutted by CONservatives policy that de-industrialized cities AND created policy that criminalized behavior that was harmed minorities disproportionately?

3637558bad3a58b82483efa2eab7c9dd.jpg
Detriot is republican? California? Really?

Oh I get it ANOTHER brain dead CONservative who confused about what happens to cities when GOV'T POLICY ALLOWS OFFSHORING US JOBS?

Cali? By FARRR the US's largest economic? lol
Yes exactly. Gov't policy enacted by democrats pushed off shoring and decimated the city. It's what you people do best. Largest economy doesn't equal the best when you are in debt like California is. You can only live large borrowing money for so long.

Gov't policy by Dems? Hint 60% of Dems in Congress voted against Ronnie Reagan's "NAFTA" agreement.

Like they have EVERY "free trade' agreement. Hint guess which party CONTINUALLY votes for "free trade" Bubba?

Cali has a problem? Let me guess right wing "think tanks" say so right? But I guess having a GOP Guv for 20 of 24 years until Jerry came back, ALWAYS putting shit on the credit card, hurt US to a degree, but still by FARRR the non energy dependent economy in the US. I guess Texas with 16% min wage workers, or ND with implosion of oil prices are booming? lol

IMG_6900.jpg
LMAO! The government shutdown didn't cost jack shit. What you are trying to sell as "costing" the economy was simply a bunch of government employees not getting paid to do the worthless job they have that nobody should even care about. You think not spending money we don't have is "costing" us something. Well let me tell you, we need to "cost" our not spending by about 18 trillion dollars.

To willfully ignorant to read a link huh? lol

The government shutdown has taken at least $24 billion out of the United States economy, the financial ratings agency Standard & Poor's said Wednesday.The firm said the shutdown caused it to cut its forecast of gross domestic product growth in the fourth quarter by at least 0.6 percentage point.

The estimate represents a staggering cost to the economy of a completely self-inflicted political catastroph

IMG_6900.jpg
The Government employees were paid to sit home for 16 days while Republicans threw hissy fits because the monuments were closed

Add on top of that 24 billion cures for cancer that want bad, infrastructure projects that are pushed out and r&d doing the same...Which costed a great deal.

The republicans don't care about the damage they cause this country with their idiocy.

IMG_6900.jpg
The Government employees were paid to sit home for 16 days while Republicans threw hissy fits because the monuments were closed
And why were they paid? They shouldn't have been. They didn't work.

Add on top of that 24 billion cures for cancer that want bad, infrastructure projects that are pushed out and r&d doing the same...Which costed a great deal.

The republicans don't care about the damage they cause this country with their idiocy.
FFS you're an idiot if you think that actually happened.

IMG_6900.jpg

The government shutdown has taken at least $24 billion out of the United States economy, the financial ratings agency Standard & Poor's said Wednesday.The firm said the shutdown caused it to cut its forecast of gross domestic product growth in the fourth quarter by at least 0.6 percentage point.

The estimate represents a staggering cost to the economy of a completely self-inflicted political catastroph

the shut down hurt us greatly! Acadia National park was closed during Fall Foliage week, during peak season...the last time of the year for shop owners and hotels to draw a crowd and make money before they close up for the winter...

IMG_6900.jpg

plus it cost us our credit rating, making borrowed money more expensive....all on us tax payer's shoulders...

that 24 billion lost in the economy also represents lost taxable revenues for the irs....again putting more on to us tax payer's left...more future debt at a higher cost.

IMG_6900.jpg
They were ready and willing to work

Why should they be punished over a Republican temper tantrum?

IMG_6900.jpg

They were payed because Congress voted that they would get paid. It's only fair that they got paid because it was Congress' fault they weren't allowed to be at work.

IMG_6900.jpg

plus it cost us our credit rating, making borrowed money more expensive....all on us tax payer's shoulders...

that 24 billion lost in the economy also represents lost taxable revenues for the irs....again putting more on to us tax payer's left...more future debt at a higher cost.
Wait a minute. You're worried about the debt now? The same debt you people refuse to acknowledge is a problem and you only get pissed off over it when the government shuts down 13% of it's operations? WTF?

We currently are borrowing 2 billion per day to keep this government open. The shutdown actually almost made that fall to zero until they opened back up and spent the money anyway. Shut the government down, we get an instant 13% savings and are on our way to paying off the debt or at least stopping it from growing.

IMG_6900.jpg

I don't give a shit who's ready to work. There has to be a job people need done in order to work. They should all be shown the door and join the rest of the tax paying world in obie's economy actually producing something.

Listen shit for a brain...Infrastructure, science, r&d and education never added a single cent to our debt. Fact.

You want to rip the guts out of this country and kill our ability to pay down this debt...Oh'yess, you're a republican and you want to weaken this country.

IMG_6900.jpg

I don't give a shit who's ready to work. There has to be a job people need done in order to work. They should all be shown the door and join the rest of the tax paying world in obie's economy actually producing something.

If you can get a budget passed accomplishing that, go ahead. But a shutdown doesn't achieve that. At all.

Your methods are akin to anarchy.

Forum List

Back