GOP faces messy Kansas primary after Pompeo Senate dream dies...can Ann Coulter favorite Krazy Kris Kobach eke out a victory?

19895040_668910286627906_5859272595602413398_n.jpg

• Banned
Coulter cares, and that's all that matters

many downballot nerds also care!

EZE3qeVXYAAGs-z

EZE3q8QWkAAkdf_

I have a difficult time seeing Kansas elect a Democrat to the Senate. Hasn't happened in 90 years.

I have a difficult time seeing Kansas elect a Democrat to the Senate. Hasn't happened in 90 years.
Kathleen Sebelius would win if she ran. though she lacks charisma
Charisma isn't all she lacks. I could list a lot of traits. Just considering her Obamacare rollout fiasco/disaster, she lacks:
an IQ, management skills, any subject matter expertise, common sense, uncommon sense, or any trait or skill that a governor should have.

Charisma isn't all she lacks. I could list a lot of traits. Just considering her Obamacare rollout fiasco/disaster, she lacks:
an IQ, management skills, any subject matter expertise, common sense, uncommon sense, or any trait or skill that a governor should have.
Sebelius would win easily and she was a great governor who was elected to a second term when Obama appointed her.

Kathleen Sebelius is smart, Kathleen Sebelius is a woman, Kathleen Sebelius is the architect of Obamacare, Kathleen Sebelius will one day be Senate Majority Leader

New Topics

Forum List

Back