GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

He pointed out specifics, for it to be meaningless please point where he is incorrect.

Here are my principal conclusions:
1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
That's up to you to demonstrate,
speaking of unsubstantiated claims.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
More of the same.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
It's also hopelessly corrupted
our government to the point where a plot to remove a sitting president can be hatched within the White House, DOJ/FBI and our Intelligence community (at very high levels) and implemented. It nearly worked.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.
When has congress ever done their jobs?

Justin Amash becomes first Republican congressman to call for Trump's impeachment - CNNPolitics

Michigan GOP Rep. Justin Amash said Saturday he had concluded President Donald Trump committed "impeachable conduct" and accused Attorney General William Barr of intentionally misleading the public.

Amash's comments recommending Congress pursue obstruction of justice charges against Trump were the first instance of a sitting Republican in Congress calling for Trump's impeachment.

"Contrary to Barr's portrayal, Mueller's report reveals that President Trump engaged in specific actions and a pattern of behavior that meet the threshold for impeachment," Amash said in a string of messages on Twitter.

"Our system of checks and balances relies on each branch's jealously guarding its powers and upholding its duties under our Constitution," Amash tweeted. "When loyalty to a political party or to an individual trumps loyalty to the Constitution, the Rule of Law -- the foundation of liberty -- crumbles."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is actually quite surprising, to see a lone GOP US Congressman stating basically EXACTLY what I have been stating here @ USMB for the past week.
Congress has the duty to The Constitution to impeach Trump.
It has nothing to do with party; it is the duty of Congress.
The US Constitution is above all else in The United States.

Anyone that believe party is above The Constitution is a political, partisan, piece of shit.
I saw that. I can now say there is one republican in congress with actual balls.

Only one though.

You guys would despise Amash worse than Trump if he were president. He actually walks the talk on believing in limited government and would be taking a machete to government spending and programs across the board if given the opportunity.

Amash once cried when he missed a House vote for the 1st time in his career. he is of palestinian origin and is known to put principle over politics. just some things i thought you should know

The coup happened back in 2015-16. tRump and Putin stole the election.

Ok, tell us exactly how they did that. which states? which cities? how many votes did Russia steal for Trump and how specifically did they do it?
Read the report son.

I did read it, boy. its bullshit. got anything else?

tell us why Putin would have preferred Trump who he could not control over Hillary who he had tons of dirt on that he could use to blackmail her into doing whatever he wanted. Its a serious question, try to respond like an intelligent human being instead of a piece of left wing shit.
Lol, you haven't read it.

And "tRump who he can't control"?

Have you been hiding under a rock for the last two years?

yes, I have read it and the Mueller report. Putin has nothing on Trump. but we all know that he has the emails to control hillary, he knows who created the dossier of lies, and he has bribed the clintons via the uranium deal, contributions to the clinton foundation, and speech payments to bubba clinton. He owns them.
Lol, you obviously have not read the report.

Lawmaker, breaking with GOP, accuses Trump of obstruction, impeachable conduct

Justin Amash becomes first Republican congressman to call for Trump's impeachment - CNNPolitics

Michigan GOP Rep. Justin Amash said Saturday he had concluded President Donald Trump committed "impeachable conduct" and accused Attorney General William Barr of intentionally misleading the public.

Amash's comments recommending Congress pursue obstruction of justice charges against Trump were the first instance of a sitting Republican in Congress calling for Trump's impeachment.

"Contrary to Barr's portrayal, Mueller's report reveals that President Trump engaged in specific actions and a pattern of behavior that meet the threshold for impeachment," Amash said in a string of messages on Twitter.

"Our system of checks and balances relies on each branch's jealously guarding its powers and upholding its duties under our Constitution," Amash tweeted. "When loyalty to a political party or to an individual trumps loyalty to the Constitution, the Rule of Law -- the foundation of liberty -- crumbles."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is actually quite surprising, to see a lone GOP US Congressman stating basically EXACTLY what I have been stating here @ USMB for the past week.

Anyone that believe party is above The Constitution is a political, partisan, piece of shit.

Edited to remove way too many images.
Also an OP should be 3-4 paragraphs, link and comment.
Bait threads are a no-no.

caddo kid

USMB Rules and Guidelines

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Let us know when they have passed the Articles of Impeachment in the House, because otherwise it's all just talk.

If this is true, why hasn't Mr. Mueller spoken up about it? Mueller's reputation is considered to be beyond reproach among his fellow Leftard Americans.

Please tell us where Rep Amash is in error, since that is your claim.

I saw that. I can now say there is one republican in congress with actual balls.

Only one though.

You guys would despise Amash worse than Trump if he were president. He actually walks the talk on believing in limited government and would be taking a machete to government spending and programs across the board if given the opportunity.
I didn't say I liked the guy or agreed with his policies. I said he had more balls than the rest.

He pointed out specifics, for it to be meaningless please point where he is incorrect.

That's up to you to demonstrate,
speaking of unsubstantiated claims.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
More of the same.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
It's also hopelessly corrupted
our government to the point where a plot to remove a sitting president can be hatched within the White House, DOJ/FBI and our Intelligence community (at very high levels) and implemented. It nearly worked.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.
When has congress ever done their jobs?

No answer as usual.

Only one though.

I didn't say I liked the guy or agreed with his policies. I said he had more balls than the rest.
Lol
Said by someone that has no balls....

Quit pretending you GAF about the Constitution...We all know you don't, except when the context is convenient for you.

I revere The US Constitution; there is NO America without it.
The Constitution has no care for party, for partisanship, or for your bull shit.
Now, go fuck off.
Libstained traitors don't care about the Constitution. All you clowns care about is more government rule.
Now, go fuck off.

Ok, tell us exactly how they did that. which states? which cities? how many votes did Russia steal for Trump and how specifically did they do it?
Read the report son.

I did read it, boy. its bullshit. got anything else?

tell us why Putin would have preferred Trump who he could not control over Hillary who he had tons of dirt on that he could use to blackmail her into doing whatever he wanted. Its a serious question, try to respond like an intelligent human being instead of a piece of left wing shit.
Lol, you haven't read it.

And "tRump who he can't control"?

Have you been hiding under a rock for the last two years?

yes, I have read it and the Mueller report. Putin has nothing on Trump. but we all know that he has the emails to control hillary, he knows who created the dossier of lies, and he has bribed the clintons via the uranium deal, contributions to the clinton foundation, and speech payments to bubba clinton. He owns them.
Lol, you obviously have not read the report.

tell us what Putin has on Trump that he could use to control him. You say its in the report, I cant find it, so quote it for us--------------------

Quit pretending you GAF about the Constitution...We all know you don't, except when the context is convenient for you.

The Constitution has no care for party, for partisanship, or for your bull shit.
Now, go fuck off.
Libstained traitors don't care about the Constitution. All you clowns care about is more government rule.
Now, go fuck off.
Lol
Yep, Just like when George Bush Senior said “read my lips no new taxes”
And he went ahead and raised taxes and damn near destroyed the country. In the way of people thinking it’s a good thing... raising taxes.
taxes never leave politicians pockets

The house should immediately vote to impeach!

First thing tomorrow morning. Impeach Trump for Conspiracy and Obstruction.

Last edited:

If this is true, why hasn't Mr. Mueller spoken up about it? Mueller's reputation is considered to be beyond reproach among his fellow Leftard Americans.

Please tell us where Rep Amash is in error, since that is your claim.

My point is that Mr. Mueller hasn't said that Mr. Barr misrepresented him.

Mr. Amash is a 3rd party, why isn't the 1st party complaining about it, if its true?

Now, go fuck off.
Now, go fuck off.
Lol
And he went ahead and raised taxes and damn near destroyed the country. In the way of people thinking it’s a good thing... raising taxes.
???? Are we on the same thread?

Is this the first of many ?

Oops should be Amash.
He is an unimportant nobody

Never even heard of the guy till I read your op

Why is he significant

Tell that to the people of Michigan who elected him.
Ok and it still remains true

An obscure nobody politician from a small state

So how is he less obscure than anybody else?
He is not

He is more obscure than most and the op stupidly gives him too much significance

Now, go fuck off.
Now, go fuck off.
Lol
???? Are we on the same thread?
Lol
All career politicians are the same, it’s all about control to everyone of them no matter what side of the aisle they choose...
Taxation never benefits the country, the taxes always stay in DC

Too bad there aren't more republicans with the backbone to stand up to the criminal in our WH Maybe there will be others but I don't count on trump kiss asses from stepping forwards

Lib please what crime is Trump accused of? Presumption of innocence heard of it?
Why ask me ?? Ask those 900 prosecutors who are on record for saying if not for trump being in our WH he'd be in jail Is the guy whose butt you kiss above the law??

You called Trump a criminal, go ahead back up your claim.
does this satisfy you?
Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

Jump to Allegations of business links to organized crime - Trump also bought real estate from Philadelphia crime family member Salvatore Testa, and ...
Lawsuits 1973–1999 · ‎Lawsuits 2000–2009 · ‎Lawsuits 2010–present

Do you care if Donald Trump is a criminal? | The Tylt

https://thetylt.com/politics/donald-trump-criminal

A new poll shows the majority of people believe Michael Cohen's testimony that that President Trump is a criminal, but they still don't want him to be impeached.

Only one though.

Lol
Said by someone that has no balls....
You don't know me kid.

That makes your comment nothing more than a ridiculous insult.

Forum List

Back