GOP Backing Ukraine Now - 2 Years After OK'ing An Extortion Scheme Against It

We've all heard the tapes of Trump's Ukraine extortion.

And now they have FOX and QANON helping in the cause with conspiracies over Biological weapons;

Makes you wonder if the Right wants to start WWIII with their disinformation campaign. They are as bad as Putin.

What's funny as hell, is when a FOX reporter set the record straight. This is dangerous stuff folks. All the lies coming from Tucker Carlson is a very dangerous game we play. What a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Enough of the freaking lies. Anyone with a more than 2 digit I.Q. knows that the extortion that happened in Ukraine was committed by Joe Biden.

Yours is in the negative category if you do not know what Biden is saying.

Enough of the freaking lies. Anyone with a more than 2 digit I.Q. knows that the extortion that happened in Ukraine was committed by Joe Biden.

You are one worthless piece of shit liar; Fact check: Biden leveraged $1B in aid to Ukraine to oust corrupt prosecutor, not to help his son You're as bad as Putin.

It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

Over and over. When he asked for help shitstain obama sent mres and blankets. Trump sent arms. Trump sent javelin missiles.

Shitstain obama put a bioweapons lab in Ukraine similar to the one he financed in Wuhan China. On Russia's very doorstep. Russia would be entitled to treat this as an act of war.
That's a lie;

And now they have FOX and QANON helping in the cause with conspiracies over Biological weapons;

Makes you wonder if the Right wants to start WWIII with their disinformation campaign. They are as bad as Putin.

What's funny as hell, is when a FOX reporter set the record straight. This is dangerous stuff folks. All the lies coming from Tucker Carlson is a very dangerous game we play. What a fucking idiot.

Too bad your “fact checker” lied to you again cowardly welcher...

Over a few days, we’ve heard no labs, then a day later yes there were labs, then the next day no labs again, then it was, well there are labs, but we’re closing them. Sucks when the Russians catch you lying and expose those lies doesn’t it moron?

Don't forget that Trump was not guilty and the Democrats were simply doing their usual bullshit. Projecting.

It has been now been proven that Quid Pro Joe Biden was actually the one who got the prosecutor general fired for refusing to drop the corruption case against the corrupt politician that was giving his family $83,000/month.

You're an idiot.
As always you are a liar; Fact check: Biden leveraged $1B in aid to Ukraine to oust corrupt prosecutor, not to help his son

Too bad your “fact checker” lied to you again cowardly welcher...

Over a few days, we’ve heard no labs, then a day later yes there were labs, then the next day no labs again, then it was, well there are labs, but we’re closing them. Sucks when the Russians catch you lying and expose those lies doesn’t it moron?
You are running from my argument, because you have nothing to counter mine. And you are too much of a coward to admit it.

No, you’re a lying bitch..

Oh my fucking GOD, you can't be this fucking stupid. The Pentagon participated in this project you idiot. It's Biological research. Not a research lab for Biological weapons.

You are running from my argument, because you have nothing to counter mine. And you are too much of a coward to admit it.
Hey fuckwit, that’s an article. Have mommy read it to you. And then remind you that you are a coward who refuses to honor his loss.

Oh my fucking GOD, you can't be this fucking stupid. The Pentagon participated in this project you idiot. It's Biological research. Not a research lab for Biological weapons.
And yet you’re so worried about the Russians getting these. Why is that retard? What are you worried about?

No, you lie as usual welcher.

Do you realize how retarded you are? You were given the facts as to what Biden said, and what he was talking about. You are a liar like Putin; Fact check: Biden leveraged $1B in aid to Ukraine to oust corrupt prosecutor, not to help his son
It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

You are seriously retarded.

But you are this stupid. You claimed there were no labs in Ukraine you fucking retard. Now changing your tune.

And yet you’re so worried about the Russians getting these. Why is that retard? What are you worried about?
I'm worried that idiots like you and Tucker Carlson walk the earth and pedal lies. It's folks like you and him that start wars.

Forum List

Back