Joe Biden at DNC: "Putin has failed to divide Americans"...30 seconds later, Biden attacks Republicans...Putin is more popular than Biden among GOP

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Putin's information war wants America divided. That's how folks like Vindman and MTG below are helping Putin accomplish his goal. Be a patriot for a change (Biden speech starts at 8 minutes)

It's so hard to keep up....so, according to the left Russia is the bad guy now....when not too long ago, hilliary was kissing up to Medvedev with a pool reset button and Obama was laughing at that Clown Pierre Dewhatever..Delecto...(fag much) for saying Russia is our enemy. The left. from one day to the next.... Russia loves me, Russia loves me not...Russia loves me............:doubt::dunno::eusa_think::uhoh3::eusa_liar:

Democrats seem to run all over the place everyone but us is racist. If you don’t vote for me you are not black.
44 mocked his opponent Romeny when Romeny suggested Russia was an enemy. 44 administration sold uranium to Russia. Did a big reset( of course no one knows Russian so it was misspelled). Biden did not want to shutdown Russian oil. But Russia bad.

Forum List

Back