GOP Backing Ukraine Now - 2 Years After OK'ing An Extortion Scheme Against It

Do you realize how retarded you are? You were given the facts as to what Biden said, and what he was talking about. You are a liar like Putin; Fact check: Biden leveraged $1B in aid to Ukraine to oust corrupt prosecutor, not to help his son
It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

You are seriously retarded.
And you’re not supposed to be here after Trump was not indicted in 2021. Repeating your lie doesn’t make it true you triggered libturd. Cry harder.

I'm worried that idiots like you and Tucker Carlson walk the earth and pedal lies. It's folks like you and him that start wars.
Go fuck yourself asshole. I’ve already embarrassed and exposed you again. Too easy.

And you’re not supposed to be here after Trump was not indicted in 2021. Repeating your lie doesn’t make it true you triggered libturd. Cry harder.
According to who, a retard like you? You invented that, not me. And stop running like a coward, changing the subject to me you pitiful piece of shit coward.

According to who, a retard like you? You invented that, not me. And stop running like a coward, changing the subject to me you pitiful piece of shit coward.
Cry harder bitch. Your bullshit got shot down and you melt down like the whiny retard you are. Piece of shit coward describes you Andy your failure to honor your own bet and loss by leaving. I invented nothing. You’re just an illiterate crybaby.

You've helped the cause actually, but it isn't on your end. See you retard.

1647056955691.jpeg

Obiden sent blankets to Ukraine last time they were flexible and invited Vlad to invade.

Obiden NEVER did send weapons to Ukraine.

BUT Joe Biden took bribes from Ukraine, so they impeached Trump.
You're a pos liar.

Look at the OP quote from Zelyenskyy....
so much "ass kissing" there. :rolleyes:
Right?

You looking for extortion? What about Joe Depends threatening to withhold money from Congress for Ukraine
unless a prosecutor that was looking into Burisma, and Hunter Biden's money under the table arrangement
got fired, pronto!

But you are this stupid. You claimed there were no labs in Ukraine you fucking retard. Now changing your tune.

You claimed there were no labs in Ukraine you fucking retard. This is what you said. The Pentagon participated in this project you idiot. It's Biological research. Not a research lab for Biological weapons. And this is what I said. You are one straight dumbass.

Oh my fucking GOD, you can't be this fucking stupid. The Pentagon participated in this project you idiot. It's Biological research. Not a research lab for Biological weapons.
We spent several months and more of Progs calling people who called Covid a Chinese virus the worst names in history. Wait until those Chinese get a hold of the round eyes when they are the power of the world.

We spent several months and more of Progs calling people who called Covid a Chinese virus the worst names in history. Wait until those Chinese get a hold of the round eyes when they are the power of the world.
One thing good about you, we can always count on your deflection in avoiding an argument you can't win. You are weak and a loser.

Fuck off, you idiot. I've done the research. Your source is fake news and you drink that grape kool-aid because of your very low IQ.

Your source claims in big bold letters that Burisma wasn't under investigation by the prosecutor. They are simply lying. The fact of the matter is that Shokin's PGO raided Zlochevsky's home and Burisma office shortly before Biden extorted the Ukrainian government into firing Shokin and replacing him with a corrupt prosecutor who had recently got out of prison and didn't even have a law degree.

You're an idiot.

View attachment 613767

Trump pushed a conspiracy theory spread by Russian intelligence and held up $391 million in military aid to Ukraine until its leader helped his reelection.

WASHINGTON – Congressional Republicans today are lining up to support military aid to Ukraine just two years after backing then-President Donald Trump’s extortion scheme against that country, apparently in acknowledgment that their earlier choices could come back to haunt them in this autumn’s midterms.

“I have zero problems with this phone call. There’s no quid pro quo here,” South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said on Sept. 29, 2019, defending Trump’s attempt to coerce Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy into smearing Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic challenger Trump most feared, by withholding military aid to Ukraine.

“This type of diplomacy is hard to watch but nonetheless has existed and hardly rises to an impeachable offense,” said South Dakota Sen. Mike Rounds on Nov. 7, 2019.

In recent days, those same Republicans and many others have come around to urge Trump’s successor, Democrat Joe Biden, to provide more military assistance to Ukraine in the face of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin’s invasion.

“Vladimir Putin is a cold, calculating killer. We must continue to support the people of Ukraine as they defend their country,” Rounds wrote on Twitter on Feb. 25.

“I have never seen a leader rise to the occasion more than President @ZelenskyyUa has done,” Graham added a day later.

“You can see by the mad scramble to support Zelenskyy and Ukraine that they are afraid of the consequences of their past miscreance,” said Norm Ornstein, a scholar at the right-leaning American Enterprise Institute.

Much more at the link...

GOP Backing Ukraine Now - 2 Years After OK’ing An Extortion Scheme Against It

Well, better late than never, I guess - for Ukraine's sake. What do you think?
hahaha not surprised to see you dembots still pushing the adams shifty parody to deflect from your failures in ukraine

Forum List

Back