GOP: 90% White and mostly Christian

wow, you are as fucking stupid as rdean

There is the truth right there in front of your dumb ass and you are too dense to recognize it. Pathetic.

How do you expect the Republican Party to grow Einstein?

Those aren't Republican policies? You're kidding, right?
Why do you think they call it a "culture war"?
Because that's what the libs are engaged in. Trying to kill western culture and replace it with some multicultural bullshit nihilism.

Because this country is "multicultural" you racist jerk.

racecard.jpg

Because that's what the libs are engaged in. Trying to kill western culture and replace it with some multicultural bullshit nihilism.
he clearly doesnt understand the difference between an issue and a policy

Limiting women's rights and gay rights are CLEARLY the policy of the Republican party. You are such a dumbass.

What is wrong with your people? Is it the "inbreeding"?
Nope, that's what happened when the DNC created you're programming.
The primary DNA being derived from related Myna bird droppings.

Limiting women's rights and gay rights are CLEARLY the policy of the Republican party. You are such a dumbass.

so SHOW THE POLICY PROPOSED TO DO SO

So you are denying that the Republican Party is against women's rights and an anti gay amendment? Are you denying that?

Def of pol·i·cy
Pronunciation: \ˈpä-lə-sē\
Function: noun

a : a definite course or method of action selected from among alternatives and in light of given conditions to guide and determine present and future decisions

b : a high-level overall plan embracing the general goals and acceptable procedures especially of a governmental body

So you are denying that the Republican Party is against women's rights and an anti gay amendment? Are you denying that?

Def of pol·i·cy

a : a definite course or method of action selected from among alternatives and in light of given conditions to guide and determine present and future decisions

b : a high-level overall plan embracing the general goals and acceptable procedures especially of a governmental body
exactly
now SHOW THE FUCKING POLICY, MORON

Def of pol·i·cy

exactly

2010 Platform

SECTION 7: We believe the FAMILY is the first and most important institution which preserves a free society.

The family unit is the cornerstone of a free and moral society. It is the responsibility of parents, not the state, to guide their children to be good citizens. Government’s responsibility is to uphold and respect traditional institutions, such as marriage between one man and one woman, protect the elderly and children from the harmful elements of society, and defend the unalienable right of human life from conception to natural death.

---------------------------------------

Because gays don't come from families they obviously don't deserve the same rights. Look at how many straight marriages they've already destroyed.

Republicans view on the right of human life is to get born and then fuck it, it's not MY problem. No where does it say a woman who was raped has a choice. Clearly, that is "anti woman".

A party platform IS a policy numbnuts.

Def of pol·i·cy

exactly

2010 Platform

SECTION 7: We believe the FAMILY is the first and most important institution which preserves a free society.

The family unit is the cornerstone of a free and moral society. It is the responsibility of parents, not the state, to guide their children to be good citizens. Government’s responsibility is to uphold and respect traditional institutions, such as marriage between one man and one woman, protect the elderly and children from the harmful elements of society, and defend the unalienable right of human life from conception to natural death.

Because gays don't come from families they obviously don't deserve the same rights. Look at how many straight marriages they've already destroyed.

Republicans view on the right of human life is to get born and then fuck it, it's not MY problem. No where does it say a woman who was raped has a choice. Clearly, that is "anti woman".

no shit, dipshit
only it doesnt say what you have been claiming
you prove yourself a fucking moron time after time

exactly

2010 Platform

no shit, dipshit

Hey fucktard, check out this one, it's even better.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ublican-party-platform-texas.html#post2779693

They want to make "gay marriage" a "felony".

And teach magical creation.

Check out "women's rights". It's a hoot.

And all the stuff about adding religion to public schools and displaying the 10 Commandments.

A PARTY PLATFORM IS A POLICY, BY DEFINITION!! Gawd you're dumb.

2010 Platform

no shit, dipshit

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ublican-party-platform-texas.html#post2779693

And all the stuff about adding religion to public schools and displaying the 10 Commandments.

you fail around again
LOL
again, i hope you can handle what happens on election night

no shit, dipshit

you fail around again
LOL

He already cannot handle the fact that Texas remains a successfully governed state on so many levels when compared to more Liberally governed California and New York.

you fail around again
LOL

He already cannot handle the fact that Texas remains a successfully governed state on so many levels when compared to more Liberally governed California and New York.
he still doesnt understand that a party platform for a STATE is not one for the NATION
and that MOST Republicans nationwide would not support those items on a national level
hell, i'm directly opposed to SEVERAL items on that platform

you fail around again
LOL

he still doesnt understand that a party platform for a STATE is not one for the NATION
and that MOST Republicans nationwide would not support those items on a national level

I too oppose one or two planks....but I'm damn proud of the Texas Republicans: Sayin' what they Mean, and Meaning what they Say, without any bullshit National Party Dem-Lite Inference.

you fail around again
LOL

Bullshit.

Bullshit.
thus proving you are a fucking IDIOT

Bullshit.
thus proving you are a fucking IDIOT

Do a "search" on "Republican Party Platform (add name of state here)" and see what comes up. You sit in front of a computer. Should be easy to find out.

What we know for a fact:

GOP: 90% White and mostly Christian

Forum List

Back