"GOP 2.0" Launches

While I admire these Republicans for trying to stay and fight rather than start a third party, this seems a little quixotic to me.

Who knows. Anyway, good luck, folks. Your party and its embarrassing conspiracies are hurting this country.

Are you also one of those guys who worries about the height of the neighbors grass while your lawn is full of dandelions?
He is talking about his country, not his party. Please try to follow.
They equate the two.

While I admire these Republicans for trying to stay and fight rather than start a third party, this seems a little quixotic to me.

Who knows. Anyway, good luck, folks. Your party and its embarrassing conspiracies are hurting this country.

The system doesn't allow for a third party. It's a bad, bad system that leads to parties like the Dems and Reps.

Proper elections where everyone gets a say, would have more parties, proper choice. They call it "democracy".
I agree, sadly. The only other option, then, is to change the system under which those two fucked up parties operate. Examples being term limits, publicly-funded elections and controls on deficits.

Unless and until we change the system, this is our own fault.

Term limits won't change anything, just make for more people taking from the trough.

The should have just spun off.
They're in a no-win position. If they spin off, they lose their massive infrastructure. If they stay, it's David vs. Goliath.

This is gonna take a while, for sure.

They have a 3rd alternative, you know. They can join up with their anti-Trump allies in the Democrat Party and take a stand. After all, they supported the anti-Trump forces in 2020 and were successful. Why not keep a winning (from their perspective) combination?
Anti trump does not equal Democrats.
Too complicated a concept for them. You're an obedient Trumpster or an evil Commie. That's it.

I wouldn't say that, but I would point out that if you are a devout never-trumper you'd be well advised to either become a Libtard or be prepared for permanent status as a Loser.

They're in a no-win position. If they spin off, they lose their massive infrastructure. If they stay, it's David vs. Goliath.

They have a 3rd alternative, you know. They can join up with their anti-Trump allies in the Democrat Party and take a stand. After all, they supported the anti-Trump forces in 2020 and were successful. Why not keep a winning (from their perspective) combination?
Too complicated a concept for them. You're an obedient Trumpster or an evil Commie. That's it.

I wouldn't say that, but I would point out that if you are a devout never-trumper you'd be well advised to either become a Libtard or be prepared for permanent status as a Loser.
And there ya go. How simple your world is.

I'm just a realist, and I recognize the fact that a conservative will never actually win an election if he insists on telling 75 million little Trumpsters to go to Perdition. Now , if the never-trumpers are content with a 2nd place finish against Sleepy Joe et al, that's definitely doable. But 2nd place is still losing in my book.

I'm just a realist, and I recognize the fact that a conservative will never actually win an election if he insists on telling 75 million little Trumpsters to go to Perdition. Now , if the never-trumpers are content with a 2nd place finish against Sleepy Joe et al, that's definitely doable. But 2nd place is still losing in my book.
So you want to placate 74 million (not 75 million) on the right... how? By fucking over 81 million others?

So you want to placate 74 million (not 75 million) on the right... how? By fucking over 81 million others?
Yes. Because their side has da troof 'n stuff.

The point I'm making is that a Republican doesn't have a path to victory if they insist of purging the millions of littler Trumpsters. Convincing some Sleepy Joe devotees that the man is a senile , corrupt doofus is certainly part of any strategy too. But telling Trump supporters to "f off" is a failing strategy - at least for a Republican. There aren't enough libs willing to switch.

Conservatives like Sasse and Kinzinger need to be the party’s voice...

Fellows like Sasse and Kinzinger are satisfied with a 2nd place finish for the Republicans.

If the party as a whole is willing to adopt the role of a "principled" debating and gab society and a permanent minority, it might be a good idea for them.

The point I'm making is that a Republican doesn't have a path to victory if they insist of purging the millions of littler Trumpsters. Convincing some Sleepy Joe devotees that the man is a senile , corrupt doofus is certainly part of any strategy too. But telling Trump supporters to "f off" is a failing strategy - at least for a Republican. There aren't enough libs willing to switch.
Sounds like your only hope is if Trump croaks.

Sounds like your only hope is if Trump croaks.

Even when Trump achieves Room Temperature, all of the little Trumpsters will still be around. I can't see them supporting someone who tells them to go to hades.

You still have nothing to say about the Marxist indoctrination?

All you can say is Trump Trump Trump.

I have rarely seen someone so completely obsessed.

Meanwhile, you vote for people who implement indoctrination to erode the fabric of western society so they can replace it with collectivism/authoritarianism.

And you have NOTHING to say about it.

You don't want to discuss that topic because, with facts, I completely destroyed you. You have been hand-jobbing communist shits and you didn't even know it. I would be embarrassed too.

Meanwhile, you vote for people who implement indoctrination to erode the fabric of western society so they can replace it with collectivism/authoritarianism.

You don't want to discuss that topic because, with facts, I completely destroyed you. You have been hand-jobbing communist shits and you didn't even know it. I would be embarrassed too.
I'm not sure what you're talking about. Is this about that long post of yours that included multiple links about something? I told you I didn't read that.

If you have a question or point, please make it in a concise way. If you have a direct question, I will provide a clear and direct response. As usual.

tenor (7).gif

I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Yes you are.

Is this about that long post of yours that included multiple links about something? I told you I didn't read that.
But, you say, with confidence, that there are no communist.

Do you see what a fool you have become?

If you have a question or point, please make it in a concise way. If you have a direct question, I will provide a clear and direct response. As usual.
Why would the left and the entire Dem party push indoctrination programs like the 1619 project and critical race theory, when we know (and if you would be the slightest bit curious, you would know) that Critical Theory was designed to erode the foundations of western culture? What is the goal?

I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Yes you are.

Is this about that long post of yours that included multiple links about something? I told you I didn't read that.
But, you say, with confidence, that there are no communist.

Do you see what a fool you have become?

Why would the left and the entire Dem party push indoctrination programs like the 1619 project and critical race theory, when we know (and if you would be the slightest bit curious, you would know) that Critical Theory was designed to erode the foundations of western culture? What is the goal?
That is your one-sided, paranoid interpretation of the goal of critical race theory. But you're welcome to it.

My guess (based on my limited knowledge of this specific topic) is the goal is the advancement of the Left's overall PC/Identity Politics strategy for political gain. A very cynical goal indeed, I don't like that kind of thing, but it's not nearly as diabolical as you folks are making it out to be. But I'm sure those pushing this are very appreciative of how you guys are dealing with it.

Just my opinion, of course. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back