Fauci predicted Trump would face a "surprise" infectious disease outbreak in 2017.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I wonder what he knew in advance....

1621343735901.png

Every epidemiologist and virologist worth his salt were predicting a future pandemic because pandemics happen.

And thank you OP for showing why we should all listen to Dr, Fauci. He was right in 2017 and he is right now.

Last edited:
Conspiracy nut jobs at it again. Every epidemiologist and virologist worth his salt were predicting a future pandemic because pandemics happen.

Weird how Fauci put a time frame on it, huh? It's like he knew when it would happen.

Conspiracy nut jobs at it again. Every epidemiologist and virologist worth his salt were predicting a future pandemic because pandemics happen.

Weird how Fauci put a time frame on it, huh? It's like he knew when it would happen.
Dr. Fauci is good at his job. Trump left us unprepared for the pandemic because he would not listen to Dr. Fauci and others like him who warned that a pandemic was possible.

And thank you OP for showing why we should all listen to Dr, Fauci. He was right in 2017 and he is right now.
Says the O. P.

Dr. Fauci is good at his job. Trump left us unprepared for the pandemic because hs did not listen to Dr. Fauci and others like him that warned a pandemic was possible.
Lying piece of shit. Go jump will ya.

Dr. Fauci is good at his job. Trump left us unprepared for the pandemic because he would not listen to Dr. Fauci and others like him who warned that a pandemic was possible.
link us up to Fauci's plan that would have prevented the China Flu.

GO!

GO!
I guess you misunderstand the words "prepared" and "prevent." Nothing we could have done to "prevent" the pandemic, but we could have been more "prepared" for it.

GO!
I guess you misunderstand the words "prepared for" and "prevent." Nothing we could have done to "prevent" the pandemic, but we could have been more "prepared for" it.
Ok, link us up to what Fauci told Trump prior to the China Flu that Trump ignored.

GO!

Okay,

Here is a story that is related to your link in which Dr. Fauci warns of a future Pandemic.

Fauci also advised Trump what actions he should take to prepare for a pandemic in 2017:

In 2018, Trump made changes to the pandemic response team. Dr. Fauci, along with other health officials, were opposed to the changes.

Last edited:
Okay,

Here is a story that is related to your link in which Dr. Fauci warns of a future Pandemic.

Fauci also advised Trump what actions he shoulld take to prepare for a pandemic ins 2017:

In 2018, Trump made changes to the pandemic response team. Dr. Fauci was opposed to the changes.

Fauci in the beginning told us we had nothing to worry about. So which Fauci should've we listened to?

Okay,

Fauci also advised Trump what actions he shoulld take to prepare for a pandemic ins 2017:

In 2018, Trump made changes to the pandemic response team. Dr. Fauci was opposed to the changes.

Your first link is just his quote I provided in the OP, Stupid.

From your second link:

That's also the message Fauci said he delivered when he met with members of Trump's administration, shortly before the inauguration, although he did not share what actions the Trump administration might take in the event of an infectious disease crisis.

Your third link is debunked bullshit. Those folks were consolidated into another entity, not eliminated.

That's three strikes. Yer OUT!

Okay,

From your second link:

That's also the message Fauci said he delivered when he met with members of Trump's administration, shortly before the inauguration, although he did not share what actions the Trump administration might take in the event of an infectious disease crisis.

Your third link is debunked bullshit. Those folks were consolidated into another entity, not eliminated.

I said in the first link, it was related to your OP. It clearly shows Fauci warned Trump of a possible pandemic.

The second, was Fauci, and other health officials, warned Trump not to gut the Pandemic response team. He did so anyway. That is the point.

Trump was clearly warned. He ignored the advice of his health officials. We were therefore not as prepared as we should have been for the pandemic.

Okay,

From your second link:

I said in the first link, it was related to your OP. It clearly shows Fauci warned Trump of a possible pandemic.

The second, was Fauci, and other health officials, warned Trump not to gut the Pandemic response team. He did so anyway. That is the point.

Trump was clearly warned. He ignored the advice of his health officials. We were therefore not as prepared as we should have been for the pandemic.
He didn't gut anything, Dumbass. That lie was debunked long ago. And you have yet to show what advice he ignored.

View attachment 490761

Given that this is happened to every President since Reagan (AIDS), it's hardly surprising that he would predict such a thing.

You fools are so ignorant of history and the past, and so desperate to see something nefarious, you'll fall for any kind of conspiracy theory the right dreams up.

If I had a child as gullible as you, I'd make sure your hockey helmet was strapped on tight every time you left the house.

View attachment 490761

Given that this is happened to every President since Reagan (AIDS), it's hardly surprising that he would predict such a thing.

You fools are so ignorant of history and the past, and so desperate to see something nefarious, you'll fall for any kind of conspiracy theory the right dreams up.

If I had a child as gullible as you, I'd make sure your hockey helmet was strapped on tight every time you left the house.
Nobody has ever put a timeline on such a prediction, Dumbass.

Fauci was funding the Wuhan lab at the time.

Hmmmm..............................

View attachment 490761

Nobody has ever put a timeline on such a prediction, Dumbass.

Fauci was funding the Wuhan lab at the time.

Hmmmm..............................

Hey Sucker! My Lord but you really are a danger to yourself and others. How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

You will believe anything Donald Trump tells you. I've seen coke addicts who displayed less paranoia than you do, around the government lying to you, yet you choose to believe the guy who lied to you 30,000 times. Don't take that hockey helmet off, FuckBoi. You can ill afford further brain injury.

Every nation in the United Nations was funding the Wuhan Lab. The Wuhan Lab exists because both SARS and MERS came out of the Wuhan district, not funding the Wuhan Lab would have been seriously stupid, but you are seriously stupid so I can see that.

The black woman who created the Moderna vaccine had been working on a corona virus vaccine since 2002, because she believed the next worldwide pandemic would be a corona virus. I guess she's in on the plot too.

Forum List

Back