"GOP 2.0" Launches

But I'm sure those pushing this are very appreciative of how you guys are dealing with it.
And how are "we" dealing with it?
With incurious, ignorant, ham-handed platitudes, playing right into their hands. As usual.
Like what?
All of the behaviors I've listed here for years, all the examples that are summarily dismissed by Trumpsters.

If you need details, I invite you to utilize the handy "search" function here, type in "race" and my name.

But I'm sure those pushing this are very appreciative of how you guys are dealing with it.
With incurious, ignorant, ham-handed platitudes, playing right into their hands. As usual.
Like what?
All of the behaviors I've listed here for years, all the examples that are summarily dismissed by Trumpsters.

If you need details, I invite you to utilize the handy "search" function here, type in "race" and my name.
Oh, yeah. If we don't confess our inherent racism and vow to lick the boots of black people, we are doomed to play right into the hands of authoritarians.

That?

Like what?

Oh, yeah. If we don't confess our inherent racism and vow to lick the boots of black people, we are doomed to play right into the hands of authoritarians.

That?
Sure, okay.

Like what?

That?
Sure, okay.
Okay. Say it in a way that doesn't sound stupid.

Like what?

That?
Sure, okay.
Be honest and hold your side accountable.

Like what?

That?
Sure, okay.
Be honest and hold your side accountable.
My side? I only side with liberty. But, I am forced to choose between assholes who constantly try to shit on liberty and sell us all out to the highest bidder.

Purging the RINOs is all that is needed.

That ^^^ will require a purge of all elected Republicans who reject the principle and values presented here:

From the link:

'America's trust is in the merciful providence of God, in whose image every man is created ... the source of every man's dignity and freedom.

"In this trust our Republic was founded. We give devoted homage to the Founding Fathers. They not only proclaimed that the freedom and rights of men came from the Creator and not from the State, but they provided safeguards to those freedoms.

"Our Government was created by the people for all the people, and it must serve no less a purpose."

"We shall ever build anew, that our children and their children, without distinction because of race, creed or color, may know the blessings of our free land.

"We believe that basic to governmental integrity are unimpeachable ethical standards and irreproachable personal conduct by all people in government. We shall continue our insistence on honesty as an indispensable requirement of public service. We shall continue to root out corruption whenever and wherever it appears."

Forum List

Back