"GOP 2.0" Launches

What happened to Mac?

Every single time someone better informed and equipped to beat his ass in an actual debate shows up and starts laying the wood, what happens to Mac?

1621359822551.jpeg

He's gone.

:laughing0301:

What happened to Mac?

Every single time someone better informed and equipped to beat his ass in an actual debate shows up and starts laying the wood, what happens to Mac?

View attachment 490844

He's gone.

Huh?

Did I not show you enough attention?
You:
View attachment 490911
Okay!
bok bok bok booooooook!!!

We can all see that you have exactly zero evidence of your idiotic claims. The one example you gave was a joke and made you look completely stupid. So just stfu already

While I admire these Republicans for trying to stay and fight rather than start a third party, this seems a little quixotic to me.

Who knows. Anyway, good luck, folks. Your party and its embarrassing conspiracies are hurting this country.

The should have just spun off.
They're in a no-win position. If they spin off, they lose their massive infrastructure. If they stay, it's David vs. Goliath.

This is gonna take a while, for sure.
The tRumpling party will absorb them without a burp.
The Republican party has their tongues up your a**es. The nation keeps moving left. It is difficult to be a Republican because it is promoted as uncaring and mean and then the 4 letter words by the people in control. The founding fathers warned us about this. "See if you can keep your Republic". Well the passing of the Federal Reserve Act has led us to here. If we kept that Act under control it would be different. But politicians started to give things away and start massive social programs. Democracy became the way of the land instead of a Republic. Look how we vote now. If you Progs did win the 2020 election it was for pure personal selfishness in getting free stuff with the politicians/actors/media pushing the hate agendas to the max. It took a long time for Repub voters to become aware what is happening. The Party is not responding to them. And if they did not lie to their own voters this would not be happening. But many are beholden to something else. You see how some leave.
"Left" is progress. We are far behind other first world nations.
No, Left is tyranny of Communism.
Nice, programed, pavlovian response. Well done, kid. You're a credit to your brainwashing.

While I admire these Republicans for trying to stay and fight rather than start a third party, this seems a little quixotic to me.

Who knows. Anyway, good luck, folks. Your party and its embarrassing conspiracies are hurting this country.

The should have just spun off.
They're in a no-win position. If they spin off, they lose their massive infrastructure. If they stay, it's David vs. Goliath.

This is gonna take a while, for sure.
The tRumpling party will absorb them without a burp.
The Republican party has their tongues up your a**es. The nation keeps moving left. It is difficult to be a Republican because it is promoted as uncaring and mean and then the 4 letter words by the people in control. The founding fathers warned us about this. "See if you can keep your Republic". Well the passing of the Federal Reserve Act has led us to here. If we kept that Act under control it would be different. But politicians started to give things away and start massive social programs. Democracy became the way of the land instead of a Republic. Look how we vote now. If you Progs did win the 2020 election it was for pure personal selfishness in getting free stuff with the politicians/actors/media pushing the hate agendas to the max. It took a long time for Repub voters to become aware what is happening. The Party is not responding to them. And if they did not lie to their own voters this would not be happening. But many are beholden to something else. You see how some leave.
"Left" is progress. We are far behind other first world nations.
No, Left is tyranny of Communism.
Nice, programed, pavlovian response. Well done, kid. You're a credit to your brainwashing.
Nope. the hard unvarnished truth!

Are you also one of those guys who worries about the height of the neighbors grass while your lawn is full of dandelions?

The system doesn't allow for a third party. It's a bad, bad system that leads to parties like the Dems and Reps.

Proper elections where everyone gets a say, would have more parties, proper choice. They call it "democracy".

Forum List

Back