"GOP 2.0" Launches

Your party and its embarrassing conspiracies are hurting this country.
NEGATIVE
The almost dead fake president working against core Americans is “hurting this country”.
Millions of filthy wetbacks invading our nation is “hurting this country“.
Free healthcare for Mexico’s filth is “hurting this country”.
Wokeness / hate whitey is “hurting this country”.
The piss-poor management of the Democrat Virus is “hurting this country”.
Free cash disbursements are “hurting this country”.

Have you ever mentioned how those things are “hurting this country”?
Fix those things and then let’s talk about those scary conspiracy theories.

What is the correct application and management of the virus?

NEGATIVE
The almost dead fake president working against core Americans is “hurting this country”.

Nothing you're doing is hurting this country, in your mind. You guys think you're brave patriots, and that what you're doing is fully justified and necessary.

I'm not trying to convince someone like you of anything.

While I admire these Republicans for trying to stay and fight rather than start a third party, this seems a little quixotic to me.

Who knows. Anyway, good luck, folks. Your party and its embarrassing conspiracies are hurting this country.

The should have just spun off.
They're in a no-win position. If they spin off, they lose their massive infrastructure. If they stay, it's David vs. Goliath.

This is gonna take a while, for sure.
The tRumpling party will absorb them without a burp.
The Republican party has their tongues up your a**es. The nation keeps moving left. It is difficult to be a Republican because it is promoted as uncaring and mean and then the 4 letter words by the people in control. The founding fathers warned us about this. "See if you can keep your Republic". Well the passing of the Federal Reserve Act has led us to here. If we kept that Act under control it would be different. But politicians started to give things away and start massive social programs. Democracy became the way of the land instead of a Republic. Look how we vote now. If you Progs did win the 2020 election it was for pure personal selfishness in getting free stuff with the politicians/actors/media pushing the hate agendas to the max. It took a long time for Repub voters to become aware what is happening. The Party is not responding to them. And if they did not lie to their own voters this would not be happening. But many are beholden to something else. You see how some leave.

NEGATIVE

Nothing you're doing is hurting this country, in your mind. You guys think you're brave patriots, and that what you're doing is fully justified and necessary.

So no...you’ve never mentioned how those things I mentioned are “hurting this country”?
Hmmm, how weird.

NEGATIVE

So no...you’ve never mentioned how those things I mentioned are “hurting this country”?
Hmmm, how weird.
I answered that question. I agree: In your mind, they're not.

I tried to make that as simple as possible.

While I admire these Republicans for trying to stay and fight rather than start a third party, this seems a little quixotic to me.

Who knows. Anyway, good luck, folks. Your party and its embarrassing conspiracies are hurting this country.

They're in a no-win position. If they spin off, they lose their massive infrastructure. If they stay, it's David vs. Goliath.

The Republican party has their tongues up your a**es. The nation keeps moving left. It is difficult to be a Republican because it is promoted as uncaring and mean and then the 4 letter words by the people in control. The founding fathers warned us about this. "See if you can keep your Republic". Well the passing of the Federal Reserve Act has led us to here. If we kept that Act under control it would be different. But politicians started to give things away and start massive social programs. Democracy became the way of the land instead of a Republic. Look how we vote now. If you Progs did win the 2020 election it was for pure personal selfishness in getting free stuff with the politicians/actors/media pushing the hate agendas to the max. It took a long time for Repub voters to become aware what is happening. The Party is not responding to them. And if they did not lie to their own voters this would not be happening. But many are beholden to something else. You see how some leave.
"Left" is progress. We are far behind other first world nations.

The trouble with fair weather republicans is that they only believe in party unity when the party follows them

But when they dont get their way they take their football and go home

This isn't about "party unity" you, dolt. It's about LYING to the American people about the results of the last election, as an election strategy.

If you convince the voters that elections can't be trusted, why would anyone bother to vote if their votes are being "stolen"? Conspiracy theories, vilifying the opposition, and lying are simply covering up the fact that the Republican Party has run dry of good ideas for the country, other than white supremacy, and hating on Democrats.

The trouble with fair weather republicans is that they only believe in party unity when the party follows them

But you might take note of the Reagan quote on their homepage

This isn't about "party unity" you, dolt. It's about LYING to the American people about the results of the last election, as an election strategy.

If you convince the voters that elections can't be trusted, why would anyone bother to vote if their votes are being "stolen"? Conspiracy theories, vilifying the opposition, and lying are simply covering up the fact that the Republican Party has run dry of good ideas for the country, other than white supremacy, and hating on Democrats.
imo McConnell and even Charlie McCarthy are just hoping it goes away.

"Left" is progress. We are far behind other first world nations.

This big announcement of your "child tax benefit", this week for working and middle class family, Canada has had this kind of child tax benefit since 1997. Trudeau increased and replaced it with the current Canada Child Benefit in 2016. Each family with income of $35,000 or less, gets $500 per month, per child. After $35,000 per year, it gradually decreases and disappears altogether at $70,000 family income per year.

We also have:
  • Two weeks mandated paid vacation
  • Mandated paid maternity/paternity leave, funded by our unemployment insurance program
  • Guaranteed income for single Seniors of $18,900 per year
  • One of the top education systems in the world
  • Fastest growing middle class in the world
  • $14 minimum wage
  • Universal government funded health care
  • Low cost government funded universities and post secondary education
You people are so far behind the rest of the world in taking care of your PEOPLE, it's appalling.

But you might take note of the Reagan quote on their homepage

“ The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and ally - not a 20 percent traitor.”
I agree with that

Its the holier-than-thou blue nose republicans who forgot it

The GOP base held their nose and voted for McCain and Romney because of the 80/20 rule

But then our candidate won the nomination in 2016 and the well-fed GOP swamp rats in washington failed to live up to the contract

That is exactly what Donald Trump has already done. He's filed papers for the America First MAGA Party and if Republicans don't suck his dick from now until the midterms, he will activate that party and peel off 30% of current Republican voters, leaving Democrats to take over completely.

Typical Donald Trump scorched earth war on his own party. Donald Trump has never won any of these wars he's started in the past. He always ends up getting tossed out of the building, his ironclad contract with the residents having been voided by the courts, and all of his appeals exhausted.

Residents of the building stand cheering as the Trump name is taken off the edifice, and then they go about the business of cleaning up the shoddy construction and the chaos and confusion he left behind.

There can be no viable third party because the system that has been created after two hundred years doesn't allow third party incursion and a path to power.

I suppose that means they're poor examples of sheeple and would never fit with the rest of the Republican party of Trump.

Forum List

Back