Google's Veteran's Day "Doodle" LMAO!

More shameless pandering. WTF is up with the retarded half and half uniforms? Are they only half of a soldier/sailor/Marine? Is that a gay cock-gobbling Marine? Old white biker biker dude with one arm probably killed a bunch of fat Asian's cousins in Vietnam or something. Have a cupcake, old white biker dude.

View attachment 562761
The Marine is a tranny. :auiqs.jpg:

The Marine is a tranny. :auiqs.jpg:

You caught that too? :laughing0301:

gd2.jpg

Wow, just when you thought you had seen it all when it comes to false righteous indignation, the rightwing nuts go and prove you wrong.

What kind of a person looks at that and counts the races in it?
Google, clearly, terrorized by the race baiters into wildly overstating the contribution to the world wars mostly fought by whites.

I hate this fear-based promotion of blacks, blacks, blacks into stuff they rarely do at all ---- the emphasis on blacks in knitting magazines when black women don't knit. This pretense that blacks are the majority of the military veterans, when they certainly were not. The continual assault on our customs by ads and shows that feature miscegenation of every couple, when we know that occurs only rarely. (And women are stupid if they ever allow it.)

I hate this fear-based promotion of blacks, blacks, blacks into stuff they rarely do at all ---- the emphasis on blacks in knitting magazines when black women don't knit. This pretense that blacks are the majority of the military veterans, when they certainly were not. The continual assault on our customs by ads and shows that feature miscegenation of every couple, when we know that occurs only rarely. (And women are stupid if they ever allow it.)

what a hard life you have living with all this injustice. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana:

More shameless pandering. WTF is up with the retarded half and half uniforms? Are they only half of a soldier/sailor/Marine? Is that a gay cock-gobbling Marine? Old white biker biker dude with one arm probably killed a bunch of fat Asian's cousins in Vietnam or something. Have a cupcake, old white biker dude.

View attachment 562761

As an army vet I find that in really poor taste and a almost a mockery. Like a mix of forced diversity and stereotypes.

I won't deny them though freedom of expression. I don't like it but then again it's impossible to like everything.

As an army vet I find that in really poor taste and a almost a mockery. Like a mix of forced diversity and stereotypes.

I won't deny them though freedom of expression. I don't like it but then again it's impossible to like everything.
I quit using the Google search engine about five years ago, so I would never have seen it if it hadn't been brought up here. If I had seen it I would have thought the same thing. Pandering is all they've got. It's sad that there's no real genuine respect -- only pandering.

Pretty funny...3 Blacks, 2 Whites and 1 Asian. :laugh:

Did a Black or Asian lose their life during real wars like WWI and WWII? :eusa_think:

Side note WWI and WWII were mistakes and followed the ZOG narrative in terms of killing Whitey so Yahweh would release the savior to those who inspired the wars. Nevertheless those wars were real. Korea, Viet Nam, Neocon Middle East, etc., were obviously ridiculously stupid and had no potential impact on US citizens.

Snouter, just a quick question. Did you serve in the military?

Forum List

Back