Kamala Harris Embarrasses Herself

Vice President Kamala Harris had either a Michael Scott or Hillary Clinton moment in Paris — and it’s cringe-comedy gold.

Kamala Harris Embarrasses Herself, Breaks Into Bizarre French Accent, Talks to French Scientists Like They’re Toddlers

She also has a southern accent.

I don't think it's as bad as some suggest and others have said that she has stated "the plan" like this in the past when she was making a point and it sounded similar. I don't know.

These French scientists might speak better English than we think, especially since they have a strong source to model in England, so if she was doing a Pepe LePew accent, it fell flat.

I know the French-Canadian accent well and some French are far more offended by the watered down version we have here than if I was trying to actually sound Frenglish. It's also different depending on the area, Quebec vs New Brunswich (Acadian French etc) and the "authentic" French look down on my people with disdain (not that there is any love lost for a Libertarian person like myself who believes in Justice and the fascists Security Industrial Complex that have run my country into the ground)

Why do democrats try to assume accents. Do they believe their audiences will believe that they actually talk like that?

Hillary is the prime example.

Do you want the real psychological answer? If you do---fake accents or overly pronounced accents are a sign of deception. The person using such tactics is fake and trying to con you. This is especially true of southerners who employ the sickly sweet accents on others...southerners aren't as hillbilly and "southern" as we pretend at times.

Do you want the real psychological answer? If you do---fake accents or overly pronounced accents are a sign of deception. The person using such tactics is fake and trying to con you. This is especially true of southerners who employ the sickly sweet accents on others...southerners aren't as hillbilly and "southern" as we pretend at times.
If so does this deception work? Are people that stupid to buy it?

I am a Yankee who lives in the South and has for half a century. When I visit the north people tell me I have a southern accent. I’m not faking the change.

When I was in the Air Force stationed in Mississippi I found I got better service at restaurants and gas stations if I slowed down my rate of speech. I also did try to sound southern as in the 1960s Yankees were not all that popular in rebel country. I must have been fairly good as I never had any problems. However my accent was nowhere as put on as Hillary’s.

people tell me I have a southern accent.
People tell me when they speak to me on the phone (message board folks), retailers, banks, etc..and people I see in the market face to face...all think I am from Arkansas. Dad was from there and I sound like him because I learned from his manner of speech. I also sound like a valley arkie girl, lol.

I don't think it's as bad as some suggest and others have said that she has stated "the plan" like this in the past when she was making a point and it sounded similar. I don't know.

These French scientists might speak better English than we think, especially since they have a strong source to model in England, so if she was doing a Pepe LePew accent, it fell flat.

I know the French-Canadian accent well and some French are far more offended by the watered down version we have here than if I was trying to actually sound Frenglish. It's also different depending on the area, Quebec vs New Brunswich (Acadian French etc) and the "authentic" French look down on my people with disdain (not that there is any love lost for a Libertarian person like myself who believes in Justice and the fascists Security Industrial Complex that have run my country into the ground)
Careful, don’t mention Pepe Le Pew. He’s another animated figure the left got cancelled.

The older I get, the more I sound like William F. Buckley and not in a good way

Vice President Kamala Harris had either a Michael Scott or Hillary Clinton moment in Paris — and it’s cringe-comedy gold.

. . . I'm not sure what the video had to do with the topic of the title of the thread, but I hadn't been following that whole Durham thing. I find it. . . well, sort of disturbing given some information I uncovered out of Texas. . .

" . . . . Thus, the Obama’s DOJ stripped ES&S not only acquired Premier assets, but also coerced it to license rights to its pre-merger product.

“ES&S must sell the divestiture assets to a buyer approved by the department.”

This is not selling. This is confiscation multiplied by corruption.

“The settlement prohibits ES&S from bidding on new voting equipment system contracts using the Premier equipment. [transferred to Dominion]”

Wait, didn’t they say that the purpose was to increase the competition?

“The department also required that ES&S grant the divestiture buyer an opportunity to compete to provide services to Premier customers currently under contract with ES&S, giving customers the option to switch to the divestiture buyer or to remain with ES&S … ES&S also must provide access to knowledgeable Premier employees and agree to offer a supply agreement to allow the divestiture buyer time to establish its own manufacturing of voting equipment systems.”

The approved divestiture buyer, Dominion Voting, is not mentioned in this press release. But this quote shows that the DOJ has already determined the “approved buyer,” and knew that it had no manufacturing base.
After the “Sale”

Dominion announced the acquisition of the Diebold products on May 19, 2010 [2] and the acquisition of Sequoia Voting assets on June 4, 2010 [3]. Dominion also hired much of its personnel, probably retaining ties to extremely sketchy Smartmatic. Sequoia/Smartmatic systems had been used in the Venezuela 2004 referendum, which Hugo Chavez “won”. Smartmatic is a British company with Hugo Chavez ties, headed by “Lord” Malloch-Brown (former UN Deputy Secretary-General, UNDP, UNHCR, VP of Soros’ Quantum Fund, and Vice Chair of Soros’ Open Society Foundation) [7], and linked to electoral scandals all over the world [5].

In August 2019, the rough breakdown of the EVS market in the US was (per Brad Feldman):
40% ES&S
30% Diebold/Premier
20% Sequoia/Smartmatic
10% Hart Intercivic
0% Dominion Voting

Less than a year later, after the “antitrust” actions of Obama’s DOJ, it became:
50% Dominion
40% ES&S (restricted in competing against Dominion)
10% Hart Intercivic

Thus, the DOJ’s actions did the exact opposite of its words.

An elections system vendor should be non-partisan, in a demonstrable way. Dominion is not just partisan, but hyper-partisan in favor of the Democrat party, or even its pocket vendor.

Dominion has many more ties to the Democrat party and its prominent supporters in the US and abroad, which are not covered in this article.. . . "

Now. . I went to find out whole the largest institutional investors for both Dominion and Smartmatic are, and, as it turns out, they are both held by private interests, and it is closed to public scrutiny. So? For all I know, the same folks own both interests. I just can't say.. . .

. . . but, I really shouldn't have to go back to 2000, and the security flaws of the Diebold systems and why the DNC was interested in taking control away from the Koch brothers.

This is interesting. She makes odd choices sometimes.

After spending 4 years criticizing Trump's lack of Royal demeanor in office we have a senile old man who farts at international gatherings and a race-baiting fellatio hound who has legitimately earned the nickname knee-pads trying to pretend that they are somehow a better replacement. Massively embarrassing

Forum List

Back