Google suspends Parler social networking app from Play Store; Apple gives 24-hour warning

Alphabet Inc’s Google on Friday suspended the Parler social networking service from its app store, citing posts inciting violence and demanding “robust” content moderation from the app favored by many supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump.

Apple Inc on Friday also gave the service 24 hours to submit a detailed moderation plan, pointing to participants using the service to coordinate Wednesday’s siege of the U.S. Capitol building.

The actions by the two Silicon Valley companies mean that the network seen as a haven for people expelled from Twitter could become unavailable for new downloads on the world’s main mobile phone app stores within a day. It would still be available in mobile browsers.

Right-leaning social media users in the United States have flocked to Parler, messaging app Telegram and hands-off social site Gab, citing the more aggressive policing of political comments on mainstream platforms such as Twitter Inc and Facebook Inc. Twitter permanently suspended President Trump’s account on Friday.

They are out to shut down any communication. That's fantastic. That right there will send people over the edge. They know it.
This is a cross the board orchestrated organized hit job. When I heard Apple was removing Parler It made me want to grab the app on Google before all censorship, only to find out Google removed it already.
This is organized and agreed upon payback by tech co's but now you know who's been bribed and quid pro quo with the tech companies and their intrusive privacy violating and censorship.
Once again this will help bring people to and promote Parler. I never used Twitter and now they are making me want to use Parler=backfire!
I just hope when they do bring Google into court they subpoena their data on Hunter and Pops search engine and web sites. ;-)
Google called into court? LOL.

Do you really think that government, who is dependent upon the money from these massive corporations, will do anything whatsoever to them?
Tiny children all of you are. Lol. Their platform they decide what goes on it thats how private ownership works. Worried about big tech having to much power? Have your party quit kicking anti monopoly laws in the name. Worried about to much influence on our government by big business why the fuck did your party pass citizens United. I donated almost 1000 hours trying to raise money and campaign against it. But yall said corps are people too. Well you all wanted it now you got it. Worried the government is too intrusive on your life? Attack the patriot act allowed the government to look right up your ass and made so they can put you in a hole with no trial. Also supposed to be just for emergency. Your side was jumping up and down for it. The problem is every time we give those fucks emergency powers they take it and keep it. Mean while a fat fucking orange slob has you hating me, has people on my side hating you and sits on his golden toilets and watches us dance to their fucking tune. Yep repugs and demon rats is exactly what we have become. Hate each other while shit policy flows. Now is it all the orange gods fault? Hell no he is not alone but he is certainly divider in chief and we all dance our way to perdition. I retired from government. I no longer fight the good fight nobody fucking cared I did. It was a waist of fucki g time. Now I will find a good fishing hole and watch it all burn.

Woah. Is that the same Patriot Act that Biden created the framework for? Yep.

Is this the same Patriot Act that Democrats like Feinstein fully support? Yep.
Passed under Bush, written by sensebruner. Most in government voted for it and most the American public supported it including Biden. No side is with out sin nor mistakes. The moral if the story is division has allowed it to continue. We gave up freedom for security. Biden is the president elect. We need to send clear message to him and both sides we do not want it. Get rid of it or we elect people who will. Fuck the propaganda, fuck party, perform or we send you packing democrat or Republican

Alphabet Inc’s Google on Friday suspended the Parler social networking service from its app store, citing posts inciting violence and demanding “robust” content moderation from the app favored by many supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump.

Apple Inc on Friday also gave the service 24 hours to submit a detailed moderation plan, pointing to participants using the service to coordinate Wednesday’s siege of the U.S. Capitol building.

The actions by the two Silicon Valley companies mean that the network seen as a haven for people expelled from Twitter could become unavailable for new downloads on the world’s main mobile phone app stores within a day. It would still be available in mobile browsers.

Right-leaning social media users in the United States have flocked to Parler, messaging app Telegram and hands-off social site Gab, citing the more aggressive policing of political comments on mainstream platforms such as Twitter Inc and Facebook Inc. Twitter permanently suspended President Trump’s account on Friday.

They are out to shut down any communication. That's fantastic. That right there will send people over the edge. They know it.
This is a cross the board orchestrated organized hit job. When I heard Apple was removing Parler It made me want to grab the app on Google before all censorship, only to find out Google removed it already.
This is organized and agreed upon payback by tech co's but now you know who's been bribed and quid pro quo with the tech companies and their intrusive privacy violating and censorship.
Once again this will help bring people to and promote Parler. I never used Twitter and now they are making me want to use Parler=backfire!
I just hope when they do bring Google into court they subpoena their data on Hunter and Pops search engine and web sites. ;-)

Do you really think that government, who is dependent upon the money from these massive corporations, will do anything whatsoever to them?
Tiny children all of you are. Lol. Their platform they decide what goes on it thats how private ownership works. Worried about big tech having to much power? Have your party quit kicking anti monopoly laws in the name. Worried about to much influence on our government by big business why the fuck did your party pass citizens United. I donated almost 1000 hours trying to raise money and campaign against it. But yall said corps are people too. Well you all wanted it now you got it. Worried the government is too intrusive on your life? Attack the patriot act allowed the government to look right up your ass and made so they can put you in a hole with no trial. Also supposed to be just for emergency. Your side was jumping up and down for it. The problem is every time we give those fucks emergency powers they take it and keep it. Mean while a fat fucking orange slob has you hating me, has people on my side hating you and sits on his golden toilets and watches us dance to their fucking tune. Yep repugs and demon rats is exactly what we have become. Hate each other while shit policy flows. Now is it all the orange gods fault? Hell no he is not alone but he is certainly divider in chief and we all dance our way to perdition. I retired from government. I no longer fight the good fight nobody fucking cared I did. It was a waist of fucki g time. Now I will find a good fishing hole and watch it all burn.

Passed under Bush, written by sensebruner. Most in government voted for it and most the American public supported it including Biden. No side is with out sin nor mistakes. The moral if the story is division has allowed it to continue. We gave up freedom for security. Biden is the president elect. We need to send clear message to him and both sides we do not want it. Get rid of it or we elect people who will. Fuck the propaganda, fuck party, perform or we send you packing democrat or Republican

No. It was not supported by the American public. At all. It still isn't. It simply disappeared from our conversations because the medial was allowed to not just frame the issue but the line of questioning.

These people should be sent packing. You know this is true. Return to addressing the issues.

SO what you don't have to use Google's App store
Parler's app on parler web site is linked to
google play so it's non downloadable anywhere until they house it themselves for downloads.
They don't need to use Google Play.

That was their mistake they should have just put the link on their home page and allowed people to download it directly. And any website designer can do that in about 5 minutes
Uh... no you can't.
If you put a file on your computer and enable it o be downloaded... your computer would crash in about 3 seconds if 1000's of people were trying to do it at once.
You have to have the speed/redundancy and large enough "pipe" to facilitate that. And very few people have that kind of ability.
you don't understand that an internet server is different from your PC huh?
you don't comprehend basic English huh?
That server resides somewhere, someone owns it. And then that server has to have enough memory, throughput and redundancy to handle 10,000s of request at once. Which means it has to have access to a major pipeline that also can handle GBs per second of data transfer... which means, of course, it isn't a single server also...which means it needs to be able to redirect your request to other available servers which aren't even in the same location or state.... or country.
Hosting a download/website that suddenly gets major traffic has to be hosted by one of the big boys that has this hosting power.

And when these big boys start colluding together to control what is, and what isn't available.... they can control speech and information along with it.
And just like that... a literal handful of people can control what millions see and do.

you don't know there are server farms out there with many trillions of terabytes worth of capacity huh?

There are so many site hosting services that have more power than any web site will use. It literally is no big deal to offer an app download

No. It was not supported by the American public. At all. It still isn't. It simply disappeared from our conversations because the medial was allowed to not just frame the issue but the line of questioning.

These people should be sent packing. You know this is true. Return to addressing the issues.
It wasn't huh? See any one march? See any one get voted out? Either stand up and be heard or admit you support it. How many years later any one had it on their platform? Have we demanded it? The public is as guilty as the politicians, we allow our divisions to go on and on while we take it up the rear. I fought this and failed. No one listened. I fought citizens United and failed. I and every one else stood for it.

google play so it's non downloadable anywhere until they house it themselves for downloads.

That was their mistake they should have just put the link on their home page and allowed people to download it directly. And any website designer can do that in about 5 minutes
Uh... no you can't.
If you put a file on your computer and enable it o be downloaded... your computer would crash in about 3 seconds if 1000's of people were trying to do it at once.
You have to have the speed/redundancy and large enough "pipe" to facilitate that. And very few people have that kind of ability.
That server resides somewhere, someone owns it. And then that server has to have enough memory, throughput and redundancy to handle 10,000s of request at once. Which means it has to have access to a major pipeline that also can handle GBs per second of data transfer... which means, of course, it isn't a single server also...which means it needs to be able to redirect your request to other available servers which aren't even in the same location or state.... or country.
Hosting a download/website that suddenly gets major traffic has to be hosted by one of the big boys that has this hosting power.

And when these big boys start colluding together to control what is, and what isn't available.... they can control speech and information along with it.
And just like that... a literal handful of people can control what millions see and do.

you don't know there are server farms out there with many trillions of terabytes worth of capacity huh?

There are so many site hosting services that have more power than any web site will use. It literally is no big deal to offer an app download
It literally is a very big deal to offer an app download that goes viral. Not to mention, you have to know the fucking thing exist.
Go ahead and try to popularize an app without Facebook/Twitter/Apple/Google Store.... yeah... go ahead.
:rolleyes:
You are being obtuse. And you know it.
And it looks stupid.

Uh... no you can't.

It literally is a very big deal to offer an app download that goes viral. Not to mention, you have to know the fucking thing exist.
Go ahead and try to popularize an app without Facebook/Twitter/Apple/Google Store.... yeah... go ahead.
:rolleyes:
You are being obtuse. And you know it.
And it looks stupid.

funny I found Parler without using google or apple. I didn't sign up but I found it

I also found a social media service called Signal without google or apple.

I haven't used any google services execpt for a free gmail account with a fake name and I'll probably be dumping that soon too.

all you have to do is look

It wasn't huh? See any one march? See any one get voted out? Either stand up and be heard or admit you support it. How many years later any one had it on their platform? Have we demanded it? The public is as guilty as the politicians, we allow our divisions to go on and on while we take it up the rear. I fought this and failed. No one listened. I fought citizens United and failed. I and every one else stood for it.

Gentle reminder: You voted in the architect of the Patriot Act...............because you thought it was worth it. It was only then that you could return to fighting "the good fight", amiright? You are in no position to say anything to anybody about anything. Especially because once again you are standing there saying that they better get it together now or you will be voting them out.............

Ok. Mayhap that wasn't gentle.

ACLU went to work, librarians and libraries became activated. Then there was this:

Gentle reminder: You voted in the architect of the Patriot Act...............because you thought it was worth it. It was only then that you could return to fighting "the good fight", amiright? You are in no position to say anything to anybody about anything. Especially because once again you are standing there saying that they better get it together now or you will be voting them out.............

ACLU went to work, librarians and libraries became activated. Then there was this:

I did not vote in the architect of the patriot act that was Sensunbruner or how ever spell it. Keep up. I did vote in Biden at the general election ¹the other choice was Trump. I did not vote for him in the primary. Cast your fucking stones at me me after a life time of service and many hour of donated time. What the fuck have you done other than sit on here. I also served in the military. Now yes I am done fuck you I have gone fishing now. Get off your fucking ass and do some thing real other than cast stones.

I did not vote in the architect of the patriot act that was Sensunbruner or how ever spell it. Keep up. I did vote in Biden at the general election ¹the other choice was Trump. I did not vote for him in the primary. Cast your fucking stones at me me after a life time of service and many hour of donated time. What the fuck have you done other than sit on here. I also served in the military. Now yes I am done fuck you I have gone fishing now. Get off your fucking ass and do some thing real other than cast stones.
The original architect is Joe Biden. You can now fuck off. The world doesn't need any more hypocrites like yourself.

The original architect is Joe Biden. You can now fuck off. The world doesn't need any more hypocrites like yourself.
Really link bitch. Fucking piece shit lazy little fuck. What have you done but sit on your fucking ass list your accomplishments.

Read all the way through if y ain't to lazy. Biden mentioned no where sensenbruner wrote and introduced. Now sit on your easy chair have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up!

Last edited:

Really link bitch. Fucking piece shit lazy little fuck. What have you done but sit on your fucking ass list your accomplishments.

Read 'em and weep.

1610214005275.png

Read 'em and weep.
Well egg on my face on that one. I don't have time to sit around and watch c-span. Still does not make me a hypocrite . Yep, I voted for him like so did you. He was not listed on the bill. Tell me miss she who casts stones who was I to vote for among the choices.. Difference between you and I is I spoke against it at every political function I went to and donated time,money and sweat to stop it. I will spend time and money to get in front of Joe look him in the eye and tell him what I think about it. Just asI did with Hillary and Obama and every rep from my state. You will sit on here and cast stones. I also did not vote for Biden in the primaries . So tell me how did your fat lay ass vote and avoid people who voted for it?

Read 'em and weep.
Well egg on my face on that one. I don't have time to sit around and watch c-span. Still does not make me a hypocrite . Yep, I voted for him like so did you. He was not listed on the bill. Tell me miss she who casts stones who was I to vote for among the choices.. Difference between you and I is I spoke against it at every political function I went to and donated time,money and sweat to stop it. I will spend time and money to get in front of Joe look him in the eye and tell him what I think about it. Just asI did with Hillary and Obama and every rep from my state. You will sit on here and cast stones. I also did not vote for Biden in the primaries . So tell me how did your fat lay ass vote and avoid people who voted for it?
Full stop. You know nothing about me. At all. You don't need to.

So, I'm going to give you one chance here. Hang up the rhetoric. Don't need it. Move forward.

Read 'em and weep.
Full stop. You know nothing about me. At all. You don't need to.

So, I'm going to give you one chance here. Hang up the rhetoric. Don't need it. Move forward.
Here is my rhetoric. I have done my time. I am not going to spend my time and money anymore. I am going fishing. You go do it for me. Piss on this shit some one else's turn.

Here's an angle Parler can use for a discrimination case, imagine what billions in a law suit could do for adding much needed funds to the new platform.
4t9y6v.jpg

Forum List

Back