Google suspends Parler social networking app from Play Store; Apple gives 24-hour warning

It's okay if google removes parler, who cares?
But if Apple removes it too, that is what we old guys called "Big Brother" taking over all access to real news.

I'm just thankful that Apple and Google are protecting us from alternative ideas.

On another note, did you hear about Apple allegedly contracting with firms that own slaves? Apparently the New York Times covered it.

the nazi lunatics didnt only invade the capitol building, they also invaded the 21st century...

however 21st century finally did spit them back to where they crawled from...

Biggest snowflakes on earth. Tucker didn’t explain why the bans occurs only that they did. Dudes a racist insurrectionist.

Alphabet Inc’s Google on Friday suspended the Parler social networking service from its app store, citing posts inciting violence and demanding “robust” content moderation from the app favored by many supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump.

Apple Inc on Friday also gave the service 24 hours to submit a detailed moderation plan, pointing to participants using the service to coordinate Wednesday’s siege of the U.S. Capitol building.

The actions by the two Silicon Valley companies mean that the network seen as a haven for people expelled from Twitter could become unavailable for new downloads on the world’s main mobile phone app stores within a day. It would still be available in mobile browsers.

Right-leaning social media users in the United States have flocked to Parler, messaging app Telegram and hands-off social site Gab, citing the more aggressive policing of political comments on mainstream platforms such as Twitter Inc and Facebook Inc. Twitter permanently suspended President Trump’s account on Friday.

They are out to shut down any communication. That's fantastic. That right there will send people over the edge. They know it.
All conservative communications will now be censored by Big Tech to "preserve the peace."

However, what will be allowed will be things like this

Democrats Calling for Violence - YouTube

Biggest snowflakes on earth. Tucker didn’t explain why the bans occurs only that they did. Dudes a racist insurrectionist.
He sure is a racist. Complains about the freedom of speech, sounds like one to me. I would go so far as call him a book burning Nazi.

Alphabet Inc’s Google on Friday suspended the Parler social networking service from its app store, citing posts inciting violence and demanding “robust” content moderation from the app favored by many supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump.

Apple Inc on Friday also gave the service 24 hours to submit a detailed moderation plan, pointing to participants using the service to coordinate Wednesday’s siege of the U.S. Capitol building.

The actions by the two Silicon Valley companies mean that the network seen as a haven for people expelled from Twitter could become unavailable for new downloads on the world’s main mobile phone app stores within a day. It would still be available in mobile browsers.

Right-leaning social media users in the United States have flocked to Parler, messaging app Telegram and hands-off social site Gab, citing the more aggressive policing of political comments on mainstream platforms such as Twitter Inc and Facebook Inc. Twitter permanently suspended President Trump’s account on Friday.

They are out to shut down any communication. That's fantastic. That right there will send people over the edge. They know it.
This is a cross the board orchestrated organized hit job. When I heard Apple was removing Parler It made me want to grab the app on Google before all censorship, only to find out Google removed it already.
This is organized and agreed upon payback by tech co's but now you know who's been bribed and quid pro quo with the tech companies and their intrusive privacy violating and censorship.
Once again this will help bring people to and promote Parler. I never used Twitter and now they are making me want to use Parler=backfire!
I just hope when they do bring Google into court they subpoena their data on Hunter and Pops search engine and web sites. ;-)
Google called into court? LOL.

Do you really think that government, who is dependent upon the money from these massive corporations, will do anything whatsoever to them?

SO what you don't have to use Google's App store
Parler's app on parler web site is linked to
google play so it's non downloadable anywhere until they house it themselves for downloads.
They don't need to use Google Play.

That was their mistake they should have just put the link on their home page and allowed people to download it directly. And any website designer can do that in about 5 minutes
Uh... no you can't.
If you put a file on your computer and enable it o be downloaded... your computer would crash in about 3 seconds if 1000's of people were trying to do it at once.
You have to have the speed/redundancy and large enough "pipe" to facilitate that. And very few people have that kind of ability.

They are mimicking the CCP in china

This is a cross the board orchestrated organized hit job. When I heard Apple was removing Parler It made me want to grab the app on Google before all censorship, only to find out Google removed it already.
This is organized and agreed upon payback by tech co's but now you know who's been bribed and quid pro quo with the tech companies and their intrusive privacy violating and censorship.
Once again this will help bring people to and promote Parler. I never used Twitter and now they are making me want to use Parler=backfire!
I just hope when they do bring Google into court they subpoena their data on Hunter and Pops search engine and web sites. ;-)

Do you really think that government, who is dependent upon the money from these massive corporations, will do anything whatsoever to them?
And that right there validates the siege on the corrupt authoritarian swamp critters. If they arrest the Capital Hill intruders before arresting the illegitimate congress (who technically are. Intruders),for their actual insurrection, then the system is indeed broken and rigged and guaranteed to fail and fall.

Stop waiting for tyranny to get here, because it IS here now
We should start calling the Dems the "Book Burners"
censorshipkjasdkajsdhakd.jpg

google play so it's non downloadable anywhere until they house it themselves for downloads.

That was their mistake they should have just put the link on their home page and allowed people to download it directly. And any website designer can do that in about 5 minutes
Uh... no you can't.
If you put a file on your computer and enable it o be downloaded... your computer would crash in about 3 seconds if 1000's of people were trying to do it at once.
You have to have the speed/redundancy and large enough "pipe" to facilitate that. And very few people have that kind of ability.
you don't understand that an internet server is different from your PC huh?

Last edited:

Tiny children all of you are. Lol. Their platform they decide what goes on it thats how private ownership works. Worried about big tech having to much power? Have your party quit kicking anti monopoly laws in the name. Worried about to much influence on our government by big business why the fuck did your party pass citizens United. I donated almost 1000 hours trying to raise money and campaign against it. But yall said corps are people too. Well you all wanted it now you got it. Worried the government is too intrusive on your life? Attack the patriot act allowed the government to look right up your ass and made so they can put you in a hole with no trial. Also supposed to be just for emergency. Your side was jumping up and down for it. The problem is every time we give those fucks emergency powers they take it and keep it. Mean while a fat fucking orange slob has you hating me, has people on my side hating you and sits on his golden toilets and watches us dance to their fucking tune. Yep repugs and demon rats is exactly what we have become. Hate each other while shit policy flows. Now is it all the orange gods fault? Hell no he is not alone but he is certainly divider in chief and we all dance our way to perdition. I retired from government. I no longer fight the good fight nobody fucking cared I did. It was a waist of fucki g time. Now I will find a good fishing hole and watch it all burn.

I do not believe there's much of anything that will "send people over the edge". If 2020 has proven one thing it is this: people the world over are willing—even happy—to surrender most all of their rights and freedoms, their beliefs and values, all in the name of slaking their leaders' thirst for more and more power over them. The way I see it, sitting here typing this message out at 0357 on 01/09/21, government hired thugs in heavy armor could start kicking in thousands of Americans' front doors and not a single "patriotic" citizen would do much more than throw up his hands. Even Christians and Muslims—two groups historically notorious for fighting back against religious oppression—have decided to sit this one out and either allow their religious practices to be raped or retreat to underground services like a speakeasy in a back alley basement.

I'm not so sure. It doesn't have to be between the people and the government. It's the people and the people. You have a lot of people on the left that are smack dab in the middle of a jihad. They aren't smart enough to stay in their own lane.

All conservative communications will now be censored by Big Tech to "preserve the peace."

However, what will be allowed will be things like this

Democrats Calling for Violence - YouTube

They are now pushing distrust and it fosters conspiracy theories. They fight a holy war.

I am watching CBS streamed. They have a snippet on how young people are being "radicalized" on social media.

Tiny children all of you are. Lol. Their platform they decide what goes on it thats how private ownership works. Worried about big tech having to much power? Have your party quit kicking anti monopoly laws in the name. Worried about to much influence on our government by big business why the fuck did your party pass citizens United. I donated almost 1000 hours trying to raise money and campaign against it. But yall said corps are people too. Well you all wanted it now you got it. Worried the government is too intrusive on your life? Attack the patriot act allowed the government to look right up your ass and made so they can put you in a hole with no trial. Also supposed to be just for emergency. Your side was jumping up and down for it. The problem is every time we give those fucks emergency powers they take it and keep it. Mean while a fat fucking orange slob has you hating me, has people on my side hating you and sits on his golden toilets and watches us dance to their fucking tune. Yep repugs and demon rats is exactly what we have become. Hate each other while shit policy flows. Now is it all the orange gods fault? Hell no he is not alone but he is certainly divider in chief and we all dance our way to perdition. I retired from government. I no longer fight the good fight nobody fucking cared I did. It was a waist of fucki g time. Now I will find a good fishing hole and watch it all burn.

Woah. Is that the same Patriot Act that Biden created the framework for? Yep.

Is this the same Patriot Act that Democrats like Feinstein fully support? Yep.

Uh... no you can't.
you don't understand that an internet server is different from your PC huh?
you don't comprehend basic English huh?
That server resides somewhere, someone owns it. And then that server has to have enough memory, throughput and redundancy to handle 10,000s of request at once. Which means it has to have access to a major pipeline that also can handle GBs per second of data transfer... which means, of course, it isn't a single server also...which means it needs to be able to redirect your request to other available servers which aren't even in the same location or state.... or country.
Hosting a download/website that suddenly gets major traffic has to be hosted by one of the big boys that has this hosting power.

And when these big boys start colluding together to control what is, and what isn't available.... they can control speech and information along with it.
And just like that... a literal handful of people can control what millions see and do.

Forum List

Back