Google pushing Biden Adds and removing Trump adds..

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
The last two days I have been trying to track Adds that I see on my computer and Google is pushing Biden adds 5/1 on Trump. Even USMB adds are in the same range. Its getting so bad and the content is so outrageous that I have begun reporting them for fraudulent content.. The lies are blatant and misleading. They even border on slanderous (and some I think are).

Help me out by clicking on the X of these adds and report them for content violations. I beleve these are tied to indiviudal browsing habits and they are specifically targeting conservatives. Don't let them spread these lies.

The last two days I have been trying to track Adds that I see on my computer and Google is pushing Biden adds 5/1 on Trump. Even USMB adds are in the same range. Its getting so bad and the content is so outrageous that I have begun reporting them for fraudulent content.. The lies are blatant and misleading. They even border on slanderous (and some I think are).

Help me out by clicking on the X of these adds and report them for content violations. I beleve these are tied to indiviudal browsing habits and they are specifically targeting conservatives. Don't let them spread these lies.
It figures.

I quit using Google and deleted my google account. Hit em where it hurts, in the wallet.

Well, if they are removing Trump ads, then they must all be being pushed to YouTube because I see a friggin handy job "let him know how he's doing!" poll for Trump every time I've viewed a video for the last two months or so.
You'll have to post an example of how they border on slanderous. Because I've seen some actual libel and slander on a lot of the alt-right sites. It's amazing what people get away with.

Election collusion by an international company. But... it's the RUSSIANS!

Trump adds??? I am more concerned about Trump subtractions.....

I keep getting Joe Biden Ads and Communist Democrat Senate Campaign ads on Youtube:puke3:

It's time to remove Google and Facebook, and Twitter's special privileges and protections and treat them like a public service.

Forum List

Back