Google Censorship Excuse

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Has anyone else noted the new trend among members of this forum that when asked to provide some evidence to support their claims they now say "well Google is censoring it" or "well YouTube deleted it" or some variation of this.

This is a pretty convenient ploy, it is like a get out of jail free card for any claim made.

i agree!

for example, youtube censors Trump rallies, but you can still find them on rumble or right side broadcasting's website

Has anyone else noted the new trend among members of this forum that when asked to provide some evidence to support their claims they now say "well Google is censoring it" or "well YouTube deleted it" or some variation of this.

This is a pretty convenient ploy, it is like a get out of jail free card for any claim made.

Are you questioning the censorship or bragging about your peeps?

I asked Suckerberg to personally see to it that you get censored, for daring to talk about censorship. It's a dirty word.

Use Duck Duck Go, morons before they destroy that too.

If you were a Conservative, and especially a Christian Conservative you would experience Censorship and Discrimination first hand, but you aren't so your response is to stick your head up your own ass and pretend it doesn't happen en masse and in coordinated fashion.
1666355770324.png

i agree!

for example, youtube censors Trump rallies, but you can still find them on rumble or right side broadcasting's website
That may be true however there are just as many people who won't believe a video posted on a right or left leaning website. Which I always find strange. What does the site who posted the video's political leanings have to do with what's on the fucking video.

And it's not just Google. Facebook, Twitter, and Amazon all censor people. Amazon censors books, or uses algorithms to limit sales of books it does not agree with.

Why is it always you Leftist Fascists that want everything censored?

Do you attend book burnings on Sundays like people go to church or something?

That may be true however there are just as many people who won't believe a video posted on a right or left leaning website. Which I always find strange. What does the site who posted the video's political leanings have to do with what's on the fucking video.

I agree mostly, but some sites also edit videos to make them show exactly what they want shown.

All Liberals are Liars and Deniers of The Truth.
Here is The DemNazi 4th Globalist Reich now trying to stop Twitter from being purchased because they solely benefitted from Twitter's censorship.
We can't have a fair and open platform, now can we?
And who can forget what BIG TECH did to PARLOR when people started flocking to them because of Censorship?
Same thing with YouTube with people like Andrew Tate having to move to other platforms because of Censorship.

I don't know about everyone else, but I hate when things are censored or deleted because the content always ends up being something that you don't want to lose access to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

As far as being a "new trend", I'm not seeing it when I did a search of the board. Is this in reference to a statement Lisa558 made or something?

Biden Administration Is Now Censoring Books

That being asked, Goggle does suck ass. Their search algorithms do filter out a lot of things, but you can circumvent that by using Boolean search modifiers like quotation marks and a plus sign. As an example:

+"Biden sucks a big fat donkey dicks" leaves out all instances that contain the words "Biden", "sucks", "big", "fat", "donkey", and "dicks", and returns only websites that contain the string "Biden sucks a big fat donkey dicks."

Of course, if you do a Google search for +"Biden sucks a big fat donkey dicks", you will see that Google doesn't return any results. Therefore, they probably are censoring your search because everyone knows that Biden sucks big fat donkey dicks. It's a proven fact, even though Goggle doesn't think that Biden sucks big fat donkey dicks.

biden sucks big fat donkey dicks.jpg

Can you post some evidence your claim Google censorship is being used as an excuse?

Sure.

OP is one of those lazy types that is always asking for "links" when he could just take five seconds to find out stuff for himself.....I deplore shiftlessness.

The OP is one of those types that think if you make a claim you should be able to back it up.

Very old fashioned of me I know, but I yam what I yam

No, you are just fuckin' lazy.

Nope, just believe people should support their claims. Clearly you disagree and that is cool, it is a free country after all.

Before I waste my time digging at a particular point I look for a counter-point to gig the wayward poster with.

if you are making a claim you should not need to "dig" for evidence to support it.

Yeah, if you are lazy.

Perhaps, but not as lazy as the person that refuses to support their claims.

People like you parrot the talking points you party gives you and could not back them up to save your life, thus you call people lazy when they ask you to.

Forum List

Back