Biden Administration Is Now Censoring Books

Does anyone but me find the irony of folks on the right whining about books being banned a tad ironic?

Are these not the same people going through school libraries with a fine tooth comb taking out any book they do not like?

It’s hard to do because Google is censoring the list of the censored books. Hard to find anything on Google that doesn’t support the leftist agenda.
Oh, mercy! I haven't used Google as a search tool in about six years, since I searched "American inventors" and nine of the first ten hits were black people.

Oh, mercy! I haven't used Google as a search tool in about six years, since I searched "American inventors" and nine of the first ten hits were black people.

Wow, you are really triggered by the sight of black people.

It’s hard to do because Google is censoring the list of the censored books. Hard to find anything on Google that doesn’t support the leftist agenda.

Can you provide some evidence Google is doing this?

Really?

They took those books off the market? They had the authority of government to do that?

They banned them from the schools. But I know, in your little world that is not banning, that is just not allowing them on the school property.

You want to hear worse? One of the black activists on this forum insisted that everything we have here in America is thanks to the contributions of black people, so I looked up “inventions by white people” - and page after page came up with “inventions by black people.”

Google is actively working to hide that this country has gained tremendously by the contributions of whites. It would hurt the liberal agenda to cast us all as worthless evil racists.

They told Amazon which books to stop selling because they disagree with them. This will end up in Federal court.
Amazon Does Indeed Ban books

‘The End Of Conservative Books’: Amazon Quietly Bans Books They Deem Offensive, ‘Hate Speech’ | The Daily Wire

People also ask
Does Amazon have the right to ban ‘inappropriate or offensive’ books?
“Amazon now claims the right to bar all books that are ‘inappropriate or offensive.’ Of course, nearly *every book* worth reading could be characterized as ‘inappropriate’ or ‘offensive’ to someone.” Amazon now claims the right to bar all books that are "inappropriate or offensive."

Amazon Defends Book Banning

Amazon is banning books and films they don’t like

Forum List

Back