Good thing Britain doesn't have the 2nd Amendment and banned guns.....these criminals would be getting shot all over the place.

No guns for me, it is mot part of my faith. But it would bebad to keep guns from being in people's possession.

So you agree, you can stop an attack without resorting to lethal force every time.
And the fact is that not every defensive gun use results in a death. In fact the vast majority do not result in death because for the most part piece of shit criminals will run when they see their intended victim is armed.

Last edited:
Oh, dear. Being lectured about a ''civilized society''.

UK - Total crimes per 1000 population 109.96

Great Satan - Total crimes per thousand 41.92

Gee whiz. You civilized folks are well more than twice as, you know, uncivilized as us here in the Great Satan.
*Sigh* From your own source, "Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence."

We civilised people prefer to let the police handle matters than to take things into our own hands and shoot people we don't like.

Just out of curiosity, are you a Muslim, as you keep calling America the Great Satan?

So why not carry a blank firer or bb gun?
Because that one time a piece of shit doesn't run is the time you get killed.

I've seen people hit with Tasers and not go down so a BB ain't going to stop anyone.

*Sigh* From your own source, "Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence."

We civilised people prefer to let the police handle matters than to take things into our own hands and shoot people we don't like.

Just out of curiosity, are you a Muslim, as you keep calling America the Great Satan?
Yes. You copied and pasted that before. If you have a source to dispute the numbers, you can post that.

I'm not responsible for your hurt feelings.

Yes. You copied and pasted that before. If you have a source to dispute the numbers, you can post that.

I'm not responsible for your hurt feelings.
Can't be bothered as even your own source contradicts you:

Nationmaster is a poor website in any event.
Next?

Can't be bothered as even your own source contradicts you:

Next?
“Can’t be bothered”. What you’re really writing is, “can’t refute the numbers”.

Identify what is contradicted by the numbers.

Nation master is a poor website because the data hurts your feelings? Why is a website responsible for your hurt feelings?

Because when you need deadly force, there is no substitute.
But when do you need deadly force?
Arguing over a hat?
Lengthy prison term imposed in shooting case linked to stolen beanie

A drunken brawl outside a nightclub?

Family arguments at Christmas?

Punishing your daughter when she sneaks into your home late after a night out? 911 caller says husband shot 16-year-old daughter because he thought she was an intruder

If your Pizza is taking too long to cook? https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article256082512.html

When guns are so easy to obtain, it's not just the criminals you have to worry about.

“Can’t be bothered”. What you’re really writing is, “can’t refute the numbers”.

Identify what is contradicted by the numbers.

Nation master is a poor website because the data hurts your feelings? Why is a website responsible for your hurt feelings?
No, I really can't be bothered as your own website contradicts your position/argument/rant. Too easy, but thanks for playing.
As to my feelings, I'm perfectly fine, you seem to be the one obsessed with "hurt feelings".

Arguing over a hat?

Punishing your daughter when she sneaks into your home late after a night out? 911 caller says husband shot 16-year-old daughter because he thought she was an intruder

If your Pizza is taking too long to cook? https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article256082512.html

When guns are so easy to obtain, it's not just the criminals you have to worry about.

When knives are easy to obtain.

Shouldn’t the government require you folks to turn in your table utensils for plastic dinnerware?

1664879791461.jpeg

No, I really can't be bothered as your own website contradicts your position/argument/rant. Too easy, but thanks for playing.
As to my feelings, I'm perfectly fine, you seem to be the one obsessed with "hurt feelings".
Yes. Your tender feelings are hurt so you’re forced to babble on about a “poor website”. You made no case where my own website, (note my use of bolded text for dramatic effect), contradicts the numbers so learn to deal with your hurt feelings.

Arguing over a hat?

Maybe you want to actually learn the US laws on the use of deadly force for self defense.

That way you won't sound so ignorant

Yes. Your tender feelings are hurt so you’re forced to babble on about a “poor website”. You made no case where my own website, (note my use of bolded text for dramatic effect), contradicts the numbers so learn to deal with your hurt feelings.
Oh this is too easy, from your own source,

"Although knife crime is on the increase, it should be seen in context. It's relatively unusual for a violent incident to involve a knife, and rarer still for someone to need hospital treatment.
Most violence is caused by people hitting, kicking, shoving or slapping someone, sometimes during a fight and often when they're drunk; the police figures on violence also include crimes of harassment and stalking.
The Crime Survey for England and Wales, which includes offences that aren't reported to police, indicates that overall levels of violence have fallen by about a quarter since 2013."

Here's a freebie for you,
"However, the police-recorded statistics - which tend to pick up more "high harm" crimes - have indicated that the most serious violent crime is increasing."

However when you look deeper,
"The explanations for rising knife crime have ranged from police budget cuts, to gang violence and disputes between drug dealers."

Oh, here's the result of a ten second Google search,

Oh, if you want to read a good analysis, there's this.

Finally, I feel fine, thanks for asking.

Maybe you want to actually learn the US laws on the use of deadly force for self defense.

That way you won't sound so ignorant
Well either accidentally or deliberately, you missed my point. Having so many "normal" people able to own guns is a recipe for disaster. If you want to own a gun, you need to be trained on when and how to use it. There are thousands of examples of "normal" Americans misusing their guns or abusing their 2A rights. As an ex-gun owner myself, I've no objection to people owning guns, but they need some form of rigorous certification/training if they are to be allowed to carry them around on a daily basis.

Well either accidentally or deliberately, you missed my point. Having so many "normal" people able to own guns is a recipe for disaster. If you want to own a gun, you need to be trained on when and how to use it. There are thousands of examples of "normal" Americans misusing their guns or abusing their 2A rights. As an ex-gun owner myself, I've no objection to people owning guns, but they need some form of rigorous certification/training if they are to be allowed to carry them around on a daily basis.
No it isn't really, But then again you Brits think having freedom of speech is a recipe for disaster so that tells me all I need to know about your opinions on freedom.

And in the US it is unconstitutional to require any form of payment in order to exercise a right. I bet you'd be OK with a poll tax too right?

Oh this is too easy, from your own source,

"Although knife crime is on the increase, it should be seen in context. It's relatively unusual for a violent incident to involve a knife, and rarer still for someone to need hospital treatment.
Most violence is caused by people hitting, kicking, shoving or slapping someone, sometimes during a fight and often when they're drunk; the police figures on violence also include crimes of harassment and stalking.
The Crime Survey for England and Wales, which includes offences that aren't reported to police, indicates that overall levels of violence have fallen by about a quarter since 2013."

Here's a freebie for you,
"However, the police-recorded statistics - which tend to pick up more "high harm" crimes - have indicated that the most serious violent crime is increasing."

However when you look deeper,
"The explanations for rising knife crime have ranged from police budget cuts, to gang violence and disputes between drug dealers."

Oh, here's the result of a ten second Google search,

Oh, if you want to read a good analysis, there's this.

Finally, I feel fine, thanks for asking.
Oh, yes. This is too easy. The data shows that knife crimes in England and Wales are steadily increasing. Yes. As the data shows, "high harm" crimes - have indicated that the most serious violent crime is increasing."

Time for an "assault knife ban", in England and Wales.

No it isn't really, But then again you Brits think having freedom of speech is a recipe for disaster so that tells me all I need to know about your opinions on freedom.

And in the US it is unconstitutional to require any form of payment in order to exercise a right. I bet you'd be OK with a poll tax too right?

Maybe you want to actually learn the UK laws on freedom of speech.

That way you won't sound so ignorant ;)

With every "right" there is a "responsibility"

Forum List

Back