Good Story

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Black family goes on vacation. Some spineless, inbred, feral cave chimps attack their home and graffiti it with racial slurs. The entire neighborhood pitches in to clean up before they get back home and have to look at it.

Neighbors paint over racial slurs while family is on vacation - CNN.com

"Neighbors and friends of the Tenino, Washington, family heard about the racist graffiti and on Saturday began the monumental task of cleaning it up, all while the Phillipses were away.
Community member Heidi Russell said, "He's got small kids and they couldn't even enjoy their vacation. I couldn't let this happen. If I have to be out there by myself, I'll do it." So she posted an all-call on Facebook."

See, it's not fun when the tables are turned and YOUR property has spray paint on it. Hopefully you guys will learn the lesson now.

The difference is, had it been a white family that was vandalized, if anyone helped, the person that helped would be dead in a drive by.

The difference is, had it been a white family that was vandalized, if anyone helped, the person that helped would be dead in a drive by.
you must live in a pretty piss poor part of town.....never have anything good to say about anyone....why dont you move to a decent neighborhood?.....

And look, they lived in a trailer. Isn't that one of the biggest slurs against whites on this board? The left is always viciously referring to people who dwell in trailers as " trash."

Black family goes on vacation. Some spineless, inbred, feral cave chimps attack their home and graffiti it with racial slurs. The entire neighborhood pitches in to clean up before they get back home and have to look at it.

"Neighbors and friends of the Tenino, Washington, family heard about the racist graffiti and on Saturday began the monumental task of cleaning it up, all while the Phillipses were away.
Community member Heidi Russell said, "He's got small kids and they couldn't even enjoy their vacation. I couldn't let this happen. If I have to be out there by myself, I'll do it." So she posted an all-call on Facebook."

Now, if only you weren't peddling that to show your racism, I would compliment you on bringing this wonderful story to our attention.

Last edited:

Now, if only you weren't pedaling that to show your racism, I would compliment you on bringing this wonderful story to our attention.

You must be really dumb or stupid or both. Why would I post a story about people coming together against the cave chimps in their midst if I was trying to show my racism?

In the state of Washington? Not the " racist south"?
Washington has a abundance of cave chimps. That entire area is crawling with them. Oregon was founded as a white only state and Idaho is famous for its kkk clowns.
And our potatoes.

That's what I love about Idaho. It's very white, therefore crime is low and our cities look nice.
They took your land and made you their lap dog. Good boy.

Now, if only you weren't pedaling that to show your racism, I would compliment you on bringing this wonderful story to our attention.

You must be really dumb or stupid or both. Why would I post a story about people coming together against the cave chimps in their midst if I was trying to show my racism?
Are you kidding?

Forum List

Back