Good ol Joe killing more American jobs

Killed a huge nickel mine in MN so lets piss more money away to foreigners, why does Joe hate American jobs

Traditional Americans, in the eyes of the radical political left, are no longer considered real Americans. The new real Americans are multi-ethnic transgender freaks from somewhere in the Peruvian mountains who claim to be six people in one body. Because the radical American political left is a suicide cult, sooner or later all straight, white Christian democrat politicians will have to off themselves in order to fulfill the tenets of their new woke religion.

Killed a huge nickel mine in MN so lets piss more money away to foreigners, why does Joe hate American jobs
Would you rather the mining pollutes the crap out the water, or that it's owned by a Chilean company.
You would get both.

Make the deal with Canada, Joe.

"Antofagasta, the Chilean-conglomerate that owns Twin Metals, has proposed a mine that would tunnel under Birch Lake and the Kawishawi River. These bodies of water drain directly into the Boundary Waters"

Nickel is a strategic material..

Strategic Materials - The World Factbook

China is the largest exporter of nickel to the US..

United States Imports of Nickel - July 2022 Data - 1989-2021 Historical

Does anyone else see the stupidity of this administration's policies?

Would you rather the mining pollutes the crap out the water, or that it's owned by a Chilean company.
You would get both.

Make the deal with Canada, Joe.

"Antofagasta, the Chilean-conglomerate that owns Twin Metals, has proposed a mine that would tunnel under Birch Lake and the Kawishawi River. These bodies of water drain directly into the Boundary Waters"

Nice propo ...nothing more

Forum List

Back