Good News......

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
........coming Friday.

It looks like another month of solid job growth is in the books. How many CONSECUTIVE MONTHS of job gains is that?

My business...like the stock market...is recording records on a regular basis. I blew past last year's sales total weeks ago. It's gonna be a gift bonanza in our home this year.

Let's celebrate!!

........coming Friday.

It looks like another month of solid job growth is in the books. How many CONSECUTIVE MONTHS of job gains is that?

My business...like the stock market...is recording records on a regular basis. I blew past last year's sales total weeks ago. It's gonna be a gift bonanza in our home this year.

Let's celebrate!!

celebrate that unemployemtn is 12%, income is down, and there are fewer full time jobs? You are the perfect wexample of liberal ignorance.

........coming Friday.

Let's celebrate!!

Cool beans! :D

aZcGXX.jpg

........coming Friday.

Let's celebrate!!

celebrate that unemployemtn is 12%, income is down, and there are fewer full time jobs? You are the perfect wexample of liberal ignorance.

Unemployment is 5.9%. Incomes are up. Full time jobs are plentiful

Nice post!

........coming Friday.

Let's celebrate!!

Nice post!
92 million not working
46 million on food stamps

........coming Friday.

Let's celebrate!!

Nice post!

u6 is 12% and full time jobs are fewer than when Barry took office, income is down all thanks to Barry

........coming Friday.

Let's celebrate!!

I think you're falling off the deep end now.

Nice post!

........coming Friday.

Let's celebrate!!
You notified the treasury department, right?

Or are you handing out your windfall profits to the local neighborhood poor?

........coming Friday.

Let's celebrate!!
You notified the treasury department, right?

Or are you handing out your windfall profits to the local neighborhood poor?

My accountant handles all that. Don't sweat it, bro. I'm good.

........coming Friday.

Let's celebrate!!

Nice post!

u6 is 12% and full time jobs are fewer than when Barry took office, income is down all thanks to Barry

Weeeeeeeeeee! What was the U6 in January 2010?

Probably more optimism with Republicans controlling both houses. It's about time now that hope and change have an actual chance.

I was just going to say that, even though the Repubs have obstructed every single jobs bill and every single economic recovery effort, they will try to take credit for this.

How many consecutive months of job growth is this? And, how many months have the Rs been in control of both houses?

And, of those months the Rs have been in control of both houses, how many of those have they been on vacation?

Bottom line - Thank you Mr President.

:dance:

........coming Friday.

Let's celebrate!!

Nice post!

How many jobs were lost every month that Bush Cheney was prez? 3/4 million.
How many factories closed while Bush Cheney was prez? 40K

How long will it take to get all those jobs back?

........coming Friday.

Let's celebrate!!

Nice post!

5 million legalize mexicans have all the jobs that we gained since obama became president.

Nice post!

5 million legalize mexicans have all the jobs that we gained since obama became president.

Weeeeeeeee! That awful!

Nice post!

Weeeeeeeee! That awful!
Gruber said to tell you that you are stupid.

Forum List

Back