Good News- Under Trump's Exec Order, 75% of Illegals Could Be Deported

makes me sad that so many people have to be hurt. Arent' we big enough for everyone that wants to be here to remain here?
The best thing America can do for the rest of the world is set a good example -- Paul Harvey

If they really love living as Americans, they should fight for that IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY

Trump needs to maintain the enforcement of our immigration laws until all the illegals here say .....

upload_2017-2-12_10-33-15.png

makes me sad that so many people have to be hurt. Arent' we big enough for everyone that wants to be here to remain here?
We have to enforce the law.
These illegals should of known better than to come here illegally and so dumbass obama who allowed them to come here and let them stay here illigaly.
they have been coming here illegally for quite a while now,and no one from both parties did a dam thing about it.....you cant just blame obama,he is just one of a cast of thousands over the decades allowing this.....

We have to enforce the law.
These illegals should of known better than to come here illegally and so dumbass obama who allowed them to come here and let them stay here illigaly.
they have been coming here illegally for quite a while now,and no one from both parties did a dam thing about it.....you cant just blame obama,he is just one of a cast of thousands over the decades allowing this.....

This is true, the refusal to enforce our democratically crafted laws, was a bi-partisan consensus for several decades.

Trump is Middle America's answer to this failure of the Political Class.

Most pickers are on legal visas. I expect their wages to rise slightly as well as the price of produce.

Small price to pay to have many more Americans making a living.

Ah well, when the price of fruit and vegitables double in the market, you fellows will be the first to cry. LOL
That's a total different subject all together. Those Mexicans have permission to come during harvest, and then go back home. Please keep up.
yep migrant workers....

So, lets drop the lie that the majority of illegals are picking crops.
you have to be cut out to do that type of work....just because you are a Mexican does not mean you can do it....

Ah well, when the price of fruit and vegitables double in the market, you fellows will be the first to cry. LOL
That's a total different subject all together. Those Mexicans have permission to come during harvest, and then go back home. Please keep up.
yep migrant workers....

you have to be cut out to do that type of work....just because you are a Mexican does not mean you can do it....

So, let's drop the lie that the majority of illegals are picking crops.

yep migrant workers....

So, let's drop the lie that the majority of illegals are picking crops.
you are speaking to the choir.....i have known this for quite a while....

Forum List

Back